Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › For Josie.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) For Josie. (Read 2,398 times)
Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Re: For Josie.
Reply #10 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
glen65 wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 4:56pm:
How do you know that?

Read their site for information and research it for yourself.

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #11 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Newest FL poll

Trump 34
Rubio 27
Cruz 17
Kasich 5
Carson 5

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 7:10pm:
Newest FL poll

Trump 34
Rubio 27
Cruz 17
Kasich 5
Carson 5

Good night, sweet Rubio.

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 7:09pm:
Read their site for information and research it for yourself.

I already have,
There are a small handful of video and radio ads.

Then there is this sort of junk...

The content will appeal to little more than the haters which already have made their minds up about him. One would be better off donating directly to the candidate of their choice, rather than fooling around with a place like that.

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #14 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
glen65 wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 10:42pm:
I already have,
There are a small handful of video and radio ads.

Then there is this sort of junk...
http://makeamericaawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/focusOn.jpg

The content will appeal to little more than the haters which already have made their minds up about him. One would be better off donating directly to the candidate of their choice, rather than fooling around with a place like that.   

Perhaps, but I do both.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 6:38am
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 4:42pm:
Trump will ruin our party.
He's showing the Republican party to be everything the Democrats have accused us of being for years.
I will not be a part of that. And if it means Hillary for another 4 years it's worth it to keep this party from becoming a fuc*ing racist joke.

If the Republican Party can't beat hil's, and you don't vote for whomever the candidate is, then you deserve a lying, corrupt, anti-military POTUS named Clinton.  If that happens, please don't whine and bitch about the direction the nation goes.

Did you take you8r toys into the house if the other kids wouldn't play with them the exact way you wanted them to?

IP Logged

Dante
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 7:13am
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 4:31pm:
I'm not terribly worried about Rubio in Florida.. Trump also lives there and the Gov there is trying to be Trumps VP.
The debate tonight will be an opportunity for Rubio to shine and hopefully get some knocks in on Trump... idk what will happen, but I do know I will never ever vote for Trump.

A vote for Trump is a vote for the end of the GOP. The man is vile, he's a liar and he's unstable. Trump doesn't believe what we believe, he's an infiltrator who attracts the worst of the worst kinds of Americans. I won't be a part of an angry, racist party that puts personality over policy and I DO NOT trust Trump to select a SC Justice to replace Scalia.

Anyone else feel the same as I do, please feel free to donate to this SuperPAC created to stop Trump for hijacking the GOP TY.

http://makeamericaawesome.com/#sthash.HaGT3GMH.22UnbQK6.dpbs

I will vote for everyone down ticket and either leave blank the presidential selection or write Rubio in, but it's important to vote for the other Republicans on the ticket.

FTR I am NOT giving this to Trump just yet... I have faith in Rubio or Cruz.

You are right about not voting for Trump under any circumstance.

Trump supporters have said, “We know he’s not conservative, we know he’s not Christian, we know he won’t get Mexico to pay for the wall, we know he won’t deport illegal aliens, we know he won’t stop Muslims from coming here, we know he’s not pro-life, we are just sick and tired of politicians lying to us.”  On the flip side, many have also said, “He’s the most honest guy running.”

Donald Trump

In August of 2015, Trump told reporters, “I was part of the establishment…I was the establishment two months ago,”  which was conveniently right before entering the race.  He understood Republicans’ disdain for the establishment and used it for his benefit, even though it’s a facade.  Just last month Trump said, “there’s a point at which, let’s get to be a little bit establishment, because we gotta get things done, folks, okay?” So, let me get this straight, the establishment betrayed us by making deals with Democrats but Trump is our guy because he’ll be establishment and make deals with Democrats?

Tuesday night Trump trumpeted that his supporters are so loyal “68% would not leave under any circumstance. I think that means murder, I think it means anything, OK?”  The people cheered.  This is the second time Trump has touted he could “shoot someone on 5th Avenue” and not lose voters.

So why are Trump supporters ignoring all this evidence about him proving he’s against EVERYTHING his supporters claim they want?  Anger.  Justified anger, but anger none the less.  But is that a good basis in making decisions?  Last night there were reports of Trump supporters intimidating voters, shouting down caucus speakers, and acting rude and nasty to others just because they chose another candidate.  We saw this in 2008 with Obama supporters, but that wasn’t the first time.

In 1934, Germany was also experiencing a split in their country.  People were frustrated, angry, desperate.  They wanted somebody, anybody, to fix it.  Hitler gathered a following by promising to make Germany great again.  He was going to take care of everything.  He even told the people he would eliminate the Jews and rid Germany of their filth.  He pitted the other parties against each other and won a victory with less than 44% of the vote.  After the election, he passed legislation giving him dictatorial powers.  He also outlawed all other parties, disbanded Reichstag (Germany’s Congress), and filled the legislature full of NAZI and pro-NAZI members.

Supporting Hitler was a radical fraction of the NAZI party that earned the name “Brown Shirts” due to their uniform.  They intimidated, threatened and violated citizens during the election and after Hitler’s win, they were given open reign to intensify their activities.  That is, until the people said, “Enough”.  Hitler, taking advantage of the citizens’ cry for action, in a night referred to as “The Night of Long Knives”, slaughtered the Brown Shirts army and collected key leaders for execution.  The next morning he confessed his violation of German law to the German people, but claimed it was done to protect them.  The people cheered.

“I think that means murder.”  The people cheered.

If we refuse to study history, we are doomed to repeat it.  Trump supporters, in their efforts to avoid being betrayed again, are blindly following a man who outright tells them he will betray them.  I refuse to be responsible for this future.  I will stand with Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego.  I will not bow.  I will not worship.  I will not be blindly betrayed again.

http://constitution.com/time-betray-establishment/

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 7:39am
Print Post  
Quote:
You are right about not voting for Trump under any circumstance.

Trump supporters have said, “We know he’s not conservative, we know he’s not Christian, we know he won’t get Mexico to pay for the wall, we know he won’t deport illegal aliens, we know he won’t stop Muslims from coming here, we know he’s not pro-life, we are just sick and tired of politicians lying to us.”  On the flip side, many have also said, “He’s the most honest guy running.”

Donald Trump

In August of 2015, Trump told reporters, “I was part of the establishment…I was the establishment two months ago,”  which was conveniently right before entering the race.  He understood Republicans’ disdain for the establishment and used it for his benefit, even though it’s a facade.  Just last month Trump said, “there’s a point at which, let’s get to be a little bit establishment, because we gotta get things done, folks, okay?” So, let me get this straight, the establishment betrayed us by making deals with Democrats but Trump is our guy because he’ll be establishment and make deals with Democrats?

Tuesday night Trump trumpeted that his supporters are so loyal “68% would not leave under any circumstance. I think that means murder, I think it means anything, OK?”  The people cheered.  This is the second time Trump has touted he could “shoot someone on 5th Avenue” and not lose voters.

So why are Trump supporters ignoring all this evidence about him proving he’s against EVERYTHING his supporters claim they want?  Anger.  Justified anger, but anger none the less.  But is that a good basis in making decisions?  Last night there were reports of Trump supporters intimidating voters, shouting down caucus speakers, and acting rude and nasty to others just because they chose another candidate.  We saw this in 2008 with Obama supporters, but that wasn’t the first time.

In 1934, Germany was also experiencing a split in their country.  People were frustrated, angry, desperate.  They wanted somebody, anybody, to fix it.  Hitler gathered a following by promising to make Germany great again.  He was going to take care of everything.  He even told the people he would eliminate the Jews and rid Germany of their filth.  He pitted the other parties against each other and won a victory with less than 44% of the vote.  After the election, he passed legislation giving him dictatorial powers.  He also outlawed all other parties, disbanded Reichstag (Germany’s Congress), and filled the legislature full of NAZI and pro-NAZI members.

Supporting Hitler was a radical fraction of the NAZI party that earned the name “Brown Shirts” due to their uniform.  They intimidated, threatened and violated citizens during the election and after Hitler’s win, they were given open reign to intensify their activities.  That is, until the people said, “Enough”.  Hitler, taking advantage of the citizens’ cry for action, in a night referred to as “The Night of Long Knives”, slaughtered the Brown Shirts army and collected key leaders for execution.  The next morning he confessed his violation of German law to the German people, but claimed it was done to protect them.  The people cheered.

“I think that means murder.”  The people cheered.

If we refuse to study history, we are doomed to repeat it.  Trump supporters, in their efforts to avoid being betrayed again, are blindly following a man who outright tells them he will betray them.  I refuse to be responsible for this future.  I will stand with Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego.  I will not bow.  I will not worship.  I will not be blindly betrayed again.

http://constitution.com/time-betray-establishment/

It's the same reason, whatever that is, that Gov Edwin Edwards, longtime Democrat Governor of Louisiana said that he could be found in bed with a young boy and still get elected.  I think part of it is that people, real people, are so tired of political correctness that they crave someone who is non-politically correct.   Trump definitely fits that bill.

IP Logged

Dante
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 8:00am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Feb 26th, 2016 at 7:39am:
It's the same reason, whatever that is, that Gov Edwin Edwards, longtime Democrat Governor of Louisiana said that he could be found in bed with a young boy and still get elected.  I think part of it is that people, real people, are so tired of political correctness that they crave someone who is non-politically correct.   Trump definitely fits that bill.

The problem is that those same people aren't thinking beyond just feeling good.  They do not analyze the issues and more importantly how vacuous Trump's one line answers are.  That was proven last night yet it apparently didn't matter.  To Rubio's credit he pushed for details and all Trump did was shrug and make faces.  That is not going to solve much and until Trump actually has concrete plans he too knows that he won't get much done.  Listen closely to what he says and then wait a day, sometimes less, and listen to him backtrack.

Trump is all talk and no substance and he appeals to voters who can't take the time to actually think.  They are like the lemmings who clap when the applause sign lights up.  They haven't a clue why they clap but it feels good and makes them feel part of something.  Sadly Oprah is NOT coming out at the end of the show and giving everyone a new car.

Trump would be a great choice if he actually had plans to carry out what he barks about.  He doesn't and merely repeating stupid remarks like "the wall just became 10 feet taller" is not a plan.  It gets applause from non thinkers but it doesn't actually make the wall 10 feet higher.

Once Trump is the nominee the media will savage him.  He won't know what hit him.  Some of what will come out is slowly starting to trickle out already such as him hiring illegals.  Just wait until it's open season on him.  Say hello to President Killtoon.
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2016 at 8:17am by »  

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Quote:
The problem is that those same people aren't thinking beyond just feeling good.  They do not analyze the issues and more importantly how vacuous Trump's one line answers are.  That was proven last night yet it apparently didn't matter.  To Rubio's credit he pushed for details and all Trump did was shrug and make faces.  That is not going to solve much and until Trump actually has concrete plans he too knows that he won't get much done.  Listen closely to what he says and then wait a day, sometimes less, and listen to him backtrack.

Trump is all talk and no substance and he appeals to voters who can't take the time to actually think.  They are like the lemmings who clap when the applause sign lights up.  They haven't a clue why they clap but it feels good and makes them feel part of something.  Sadly Oprah is NOT coming out at the end of the show and giving everyone a new car.

Trump would be a great choice if he actually had plans to carry out what he barks about.  He doesn't and merely repeating stupid remarks like "the wall just became 10 feet taller" is not a plan.  It gets applause from non thinkers but it doesn't actually make the wall 10 feet higher.

Once Trump is the nominee the media will savage him.  He won't know what hit him.  Some of what will come out is slowly starting to trickle out already such as him hiring illegals.  Just wait until it's open season on him.  Say hello to President Killtoon.

I am one of those voters.  The Republican politicians have rolled over on Obama's edicts, and they haven't fought him on them.   They haven't fought for the Constitution.   They haven't fought for the people.  I say, "Screw them".   

Wake up.  The media will savage any Republican nominee.  Don't expect them to treat any Republican candidate nicely.  Will Rubio or Cruz fold under the savagery?  I don't know.   I have reached the point where I want a wheeler and dealer who won't fold to the opposition.  I believe that Trump fits that bill.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › For Josie.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog