Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › NATION OF ISLAM, LOUIS FARRAKHAN ENDORSED OBAMA in 2008
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) NATION OF ISLAM, LOUIS FARRAKHAN ENDORSED OBAMA in 2008 (Read 2,223 times)
Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Re: NATION OF ISLAM, LOUIS FARRAKHAN ENDORSED OBAMA in 2008
Reply #10 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Feb 26th, 2016 at 1:10pm:
------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, .. but, it's too late to take back your horrific mistake when you voted for Obama, and it caused so much deep division, just like the black racist NOI does daily!  Wink

I wanted division.  I needed to distance my self from the fools that didn't vote for him.   Wink

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #11 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Feb 26th, 2016 at 1:17pm:
----------------------------------------------------------

Greg, I nailed your ass to the wall, so, ... STOP that black man crap, in your half-assed effort to suggest racism.

The communist Party usa and Louis Farrakhan's NOI BOTH loved and endorsed Obama ..

WHY? -- BECAUSE, BOTH GROUPS ABOVE ARE RADICAL EXTREMISTS, with one that worships Marxist ideology, and the other that worships hating whitey.

You KNOW damn well it's TRUE, but, .. you despise the FACT that BOTH endorsed Obama, only BECAUSE, MOST PEOPLE DID NOT KNOW OF THEIR ENDORSEMENT OF OBAMA .  Grin  Grin

Admit it and move on, but, you CANNOT admit it!   Grin

Black Protestants also voted overwhelmingly for Obama (95%).

http://www.pewforum.org/2012/11/07/how-the-faithful-voted-2012-preliminary-exit-...

Undecided

Basically the white evangelical God wasn't powerful enough to defeat the black protestant God or the Jewish G_d, or even Hispanic Catholic God. All those Gods voted Obama. Romney had an up hill battle against a dream team of Gods like that.  Poor guy.

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #12 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Feb 26th, 2016 at 1:14pm:
Stu is campaigning against Obama.  Grin Grin Grin

--------------------------------------------------------

Not at all, but, I am telling you leftist imbeciles the TRUTH about the RADICAL organizations who ENDORSED Obama.

I guess it hurts you all the same as it DID back in 2008 and 2012, but, .. MOST of America did NOT really KNOW about those radical organizations ENDORSING OBAMA only, because the corrupt liberal news media really did NOT want people to know, eh?  Wink

YOU ALL KNOW IT'S TRUE! -- so, deal with it!  Grin

Actually, .. it might have been good that Obama came along and won in 2008 and won re-election in 2012, and helped to destroy so much of the economy, weakened our military, bastardized our U.S. Constitution, and the rule of law, and helped to weaken our local police departments.  Sad

The American People FINALLY woke up, and that includes many former Obama democrat party voters who helped put him into office, but, they realize now, ALL the damage he did to America, as a radical extremist, one who embraces Marxist ideology and he's a divider, and that is why HILLARY IS GOING TO LOSE.  Wink

Cades Cove, you are a young ignorant leftist Quisling. Get some Help immediately!Cades Cove you are a young dumb leftist Quisling. Seek help young Quisling, .. seek help!

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #13 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Capt. Lola B.S.C. wrote on Feb 26th, 2016 at 1:27pm:
I wanted division.  I needed to distance my self from the fools that didn't vote for him.   Wink

-------------------------------------------------------

Well now, .. you got the ''division'' you say that you wanted, and I might add, that you are gonna get a whole lot of other things, when Hillary gets defeated in the 2016 Presidential race, and she will get defeated.

Enjoy it while you can, because, lots of things that Obama shoved on the people are likely going to be reversed whether you like it or not, and when that happens there will be much gnashing of teeth from you adoring Obama and Hillary fools!  Grin

Cades Cove, you are a young ignorant leftist Quisling. Get some Help immediately!Cades Cove you are a young dumb leftist Quisling. Seek help young Quisling, .. seek help!

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #14 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Feb 26th, 2016 at 1:37pm:
--------------------------------------------------------

Not at all, but, I am telling you leftist imbeciles the TRUTH about the RADICAL organizations who ENDORSED Obama.

I guess it hurts you all the same as it DID back in 2008 and 2012, but, .. MOST of America did NOT really KNOW about those radical organizations ENDORSING OBAMA only, because the corrupt liberal news media really did NOT want people to know, eh?  Wink

YOU ALL KNOW IT'S TRUE! -- so, deal with it!  Grin

Actually, .. it might have been good that Obama came along and won in 2008 and won re-election in 2012, and helped to destroy so much of the economy, weakened our military, bastardized our U.S. Constitution, and the rule of law, and helped to weaken our local police departments.  Sad

The American People FINALLY woke up, and that includes many former Obama democrat party voters who helped put him into office, but, they realize now, ALL the damage he did to America, as a radical extremist, one who embraces Marxist ideology and he's a divider, and that is why HILLARY IS GOING TO LOSE.  Wink

How did anyone NOT know?  It was in ALL the papers in 2008.  WTF are you talking about?

Jaysus...

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #15 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 2:03pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
It was even deftly hidden in a nationally televised Democratic debate!

During the February 26 Democratic primary debate, Tim Russert repeatedly questioned Sen. Barack Obama about his endorsement by Louis Farrakhan without noting that the campaign was quoted criticizing Farrakhan in the very article Russert cited to note the minister's support, that Obama himself said in a speech the day before the debate that he is a "consistent denunciator of Louis Farrakhan," or that Obama denounced Farrakhan's comments in his response to Russert's initial question on the subject.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2008/02/27/russert-persisted-in-questioning-oba...

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #17 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Feb 26th, 2016 at 2:05pm:
It was even deftly hidden in a nationally televised Democratic debate!

During the February 26 Democratic primary debate, Tim Russert repeatedly questioned Sen. Barack Obama about his endorsement by Louis Farrakhan without noting that the campaign was quoted criticizing Farrakhan in the very article Russert cited to note the minister's support, that Obama himself said in a speech the day before the debate that he is a "consistent denunciator of Louis Farrakhan," or that Obama denounced Farrakhan's comments in his response to Russert's initial question on the subject.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2008/02/27/russert-persisted-in-questioning-oba...

Not to mention that Stuey's article is cut and pasted from the Chicago Tribune, a noted left wing newspaper with little to no circulation....

Jaysus...

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Feb 26th, 2016 at 2:09pm:
Not to mention that Stuey's article is cut and pasted from the Chicago Tribune, a noted left wing newspaper with little to no circulation....

Jaysus...

Greg

Hiding it by spreading it. JAYSUS!

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #19 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Feb 26th, 2016 at 1:59pm:
How did anyone NOT know?  It was in ALL the papers in 2008.  WTF are you talking about?

Jaysus...

Greg

---------------------------------------------------------

No, .. it was NOT in ''ALL'' the papers in 2008, and NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, and CNN .. did NOT spend their evening news time telling their news viewers that the Communist Party usa and Louis Farrakhan's NOI both endorsed Obama.

There were enough warning signs about Obama's radical extremist views and his embellished and grossly exaggerated so called, 'academia' credentials that to this very day have never been corroborated by independent sources, that the liberal news media simply said damn little about Obama, for fear the people would reject him, but, then again, the American people were also sick of both of the Clintons, and the far left including the academia Marxist left DESIRED to have a black looking president, .. in order to help cleanse whitey's so called, past 'racist sins'. Plus .. you must remember, John McCain was a weak candidate and would NOT go after Obama, even though he had plenty to go after Obama with.

McCain was a fool and remains a fool to this day about a lot of things, and he is more representative of the establishment GOP wing, .. than anything else.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › NATION OF ISLAM, LOUIS FARRAKHAN ENDORSED OBAMA in 2008

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog