Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › If Trump becomes the nominee...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) If Trump becomes the nominee... (Read 1,356 times)
MikeGlosterIII
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: If Trump becomes the nominee...
Reply #10 - Mar 1st, 2016 at 9:45am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Mar 1st, 2016 at 6:04am:
Um., your conclusions aren't quite accurate.  24% of early voters in one state are not to be called the Republican Party.  Today's the day that a lot of states will have their primaries and one state has a caucus.  This could be the decision making day...... or not.  My state doesn't vote until the 5th.

I have already said that if Trump is selected through the primary/caucus  process and the Republican Party decides to have a brokered convention against the decision of its voters, then for the first time in my 60 years of actual voting, I might sit it out.  If the people want an establishment nominee, so be it.  If it's the Party that goes against the people on this, I'm out.

At that point, the Party won't give a hoot or a holler what I think.

Good thing I am in my dotage, and, thus, not good at remembering things. Otherwise, I'd remember all those lectures I received from The Lady from Louisiana about the importance of voting , no matter what.   Wink

Let a man meet a she-bear robbed of her cubs rather than a fool in his folly. Proverbs 17:12 (ESV)

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #11 - Mar 1st, 2016 at 11:10am
Print Post  

crepe05 wrote on Mar 1st, 2016 at 6:04am:
Um., your conclusions aren't quite accurate.  24% of early voters in one state are not to be called the Republican Party.

I didn't make any such conclusion. What I said is that it appears, Trump supporters probably aren't regular, active Republican voters, i.e., the typical rank and file. 

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Mar 1st, 2016 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
notime wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 11:28pm:
He's suckered you right in.

No dictator will survive here. We still have our guns. I would have shot Hitler in a NY second. Here in America, there are millions just like me. And a few like you that keep screwing things up.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

notime
LNF Representative2

Reply #13 - Mar 1st, 2016 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 1st, 2016 at 1:31pm:
No dictator will survive here. We still have our guns. I would have shot Hitler in a NY second. Here in America, there are millions just like me. And a few like you that keep screwing things up.
Smiley

You completely missed my point. We already have the greatest military in the world. Trump is blowing smoke and you're inhaling.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #14 - Mar 1st, 2016 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 3:55pm:
If Donald Trump becomes the Republican nominee, how much support do you think he'll get from the Republican Party? Will they throw their full support behind him? Lukewarm support at best?

Right now the Republican "establishment" is almost totally against Trump. But would they rather see Hillary win in November? I wonder.

Right now the RNC Wants a Yes man Rino who they can Control and pull his strings.
That is why they are trying everything under the sun to get Rubio the RINO the Nomination. I think the RNC Would prefer Hillary over Trump so it can be Business as usual.

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT         BITCHES

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #15 - Mar 1st, 2016 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 1st, 2016 at 1:31pm:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › If Trump becomes the nominee...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog