Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Clinton email "scandal" latest!
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Clinton email "scandal" latest! (Read 5,532 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

The Clinton email "scandal" latest!
Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:50pm
Print Post  

Quote:
Security Logs of Hillary Clinton’s Email Server Are Said to Show No Evidence of Hacking

By MATT APUZZOMARCH 3, 2016

WASHINGTON — A former aide to Hillary Clinton has turned over to the F.B.I. computer security logs from Mrs. Clinton’s private server, records that showed no evidence of foreign hacking, according to people close to a federal investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails.

The security logs bolster Mrs. Clinton’s assertion that her use of a personal email account to conduct State Department business while she was the secretary of state did not put American secrets into the hands of hackers or foreign governments.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/us/politics/security-logs-of-hillary-clintons-...

But... But... Hillary has supposedly endangered all of our lives.

That's what I've heard.  Was I... misinformed?

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Re: The Clinton email "scandal" latest!
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:50pm:

Greg

Woefully.

Benghazi is about a Libyan coup, arming and funding radical terror groups and another coup in Syria.

And that's really about it.

Ironically, Hillary's biggest critics are silent about all this, on net. Perhaps it is because they secretly approve of this type of foreign policy?

"Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist." J M Keynes

"In the first place, the dichotomy between "theoretical" and "practical" is a false one. In economics, all arguments are theoretical. And, since economics discusses the real world, these theoretical arguments are by their nature "practical" ones as well." M Rothbard

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
To recap:

Quote:
So here’s what we know at this point, put as succinctly as I can:

1.Clinton set up a personal email account and used it for work. Even though previous Secretaries of State did the same thing, and even though thousands of people in government use personal emails for work, she still shouldn’t have done it. She may have violated department policies, but there’s no evidence she broke any laws.

2.Clinton has said it was a mistake and apologized for it.

3.There were concerns that her email server could have been vulnerable to hacking from a foreign power. But it does not appear to have been hacked.

4.None of the work-related emails she sent and received were marked classified at the time. However, some 200 of them were retroactively classified. This is now the subject of a spat between the State Department and the intelligence community, which classifies many things that people elsewhere in the government think are absurd to classify.

5.For Clinton to be charged with mishandling classified information, she would have had to knowingly passed such information to someone not authorized to have it — like David Petraeus showing classified documents to his mistress — or acted with such gross negligence that people without authorization were bound to see it. According to what we know, neither of those things happened.

6.The FBI is investigating the matter, but has said that Clinton herself is not a target of that investigation, meaning that they don’t suspect that she committed any crime.

7.That former aide, Bryan Pagliano, has been granted immunity by the Justice Department and is working with them as they complete their investigation, which will probably conclude this spring.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/03/04/clinton-emails-cont...

I know my good and true friend CC must be truly dissapointed.

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

MikeGlosterIII
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:02pm:
To recap:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/03/04/clinton-emails-cont...

Greg

So, why was a member of her staff given federal immunity, and why was he interviewed by the feebies ?

Let a man meet a she-bear robbed of her cubs rather than a fool in his folly. Proverbs 17:12 (ESV)

IP Logged

Nazi Hunter B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:50pm:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/us/politics/security-logs-of-hillary-clintons-...

Greg

Oh you misinformed fool! 

1.) She is married to Bill Clinton.

2.) Her name is Hillary Clinton.

3.) She is an older woman and no longer a bikini model, if you know what I mean, she even has cankles for instance.

4.) The NY Times, the FBI, nor even the state department is on record denying that she has cankles.

Wake up you wackadoddles!!!

"Be Kind; Everyone You Meet is Fighting a Hard Battle" Plato

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #5 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
But greg, Hillary is going to get indicted Grin
So we hear every day Roll Eyes
This is probably the most boring media topic of 2015 and on. When are they going to give up? Nothing is going to happen, and if if it comes close she wont get in trouble.

Did Bush get in trouble for all the people he murdered and the city he destroyed?

no, so why should she for emails?

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Wait, her case has been dismissed and the FBI exonerated her?   Huh

Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:02pm:
To recap:

Greg

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:21pm:
But greg, Hillary is going to get indicted Grin
So we hear every day Roll Eyes
This is probably the most boring media topic of 2015 and on. When are they going to give up? Nothing is going to happen, and if if it comes close she wont get in trouble.

Did Bush get in trouble for all the people he murdered and the city he destroyed?

no, so why should she for emails?

That is the most absurd remark from you.   She broke the law and you can bet your ass if it was you you would be looking at a minimum of life in prison.  My friend Greg seems to think there should be two sets of standards, one for the Clintons and one for everyone else.  Let me remind you Petraeus lost a rank for something far less then Hillary's wild assinine behavior.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
MikeGlosterIII wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:14pm:
So, why was a member of her staff given federal immunity, and why was he interviewed by the feebies ?

You think Greg is going to honestly address this question?   Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #9 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:47pm:
That is the most absurd remark from you. 

This one?
JohnnyBgood wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:21pm:
Grin
It was pretty creative though.

The rest of what I said was fine. Nothing is going to happen. Its a waist of time.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Clinton email "scandal" latest!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog