Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Clinton email "scandal" latest!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Clinton email "scandal" latest! (Read 5,647 times)
JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Re: The Clinton email "scandal" latest!
Reply #60 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 8:28am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 5th, 2016 at 10:04am:
Blind in regards to the fact or to the point that the Dems will see to it she is never prosecuted?  What does this now say about these so called leaders seeking the office of the Presidency?  Should we reward her lawless behavior with the highest office of the land and if so what does this now say about our country?  Not as blind about all of this as you think Johnny.

Blind to the fact you think something is going to happen. Nothing is going to Hillary and she'll still be in the white house.

So yes, you are as blind as I think if you think she's going to jail.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #61 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 8:32am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Mar 6th, 2016 at 8:28am:
Blind to the fact you think something is going to happen. Nothing is going to Hillary and she'll still be in the white house.

So yes, you are as blind as I think if you think she's going to jail.

You can't read.  You are repeating what I have already stated.  Then you avoided my point about what it says about 'We the People".  Later.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: The Clinton email "scandal" latest!that would
Reply #62 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 6th, 2016 at 7:21am:
You are attempting to downplay a very serious offense which you have no clue about.  Look up the definition of Top Secret FIRST.  Next, understand HOW data like this is tightly controlled. If I had my own server and kept highly sensitive information on it this would absolutely be one of several charges I would face.  Every year I signed an NDA about the handling is sensitive data yet a ground pounder is trying to say its bs.  You really are out of your league on this one.  Interesting I spent most of my service with a clearance yet everyone else knows more about handling classified Intel then me.  I am wrong because you know better then me.  Why it is like romper room in here at times

No, it's like that because reading comprehension and fairness are not traits you have to a great extent, nor do any of your ultra-rightie compatriots share them, either.

I am just a ground pounder, huh?  What're you, a retired E-6?

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #63 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:47pm:
That is the most absurd remark from you.   She broke the law and you can bet your ass if it was you you would be looking at a minimum of life in prison.  My friend Greg seems to think there should be two sets of standards, one for the Clintons and one for everyone else.  Let me remind you Petraeus lost a rank for something far less then Hillary's wild assinine behavior.

What law did she break?

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #64 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Cut and paste from non-copyrighted material:

Criminal charges and probation[edit]
In January 2015, the New York Times reported that that the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department have recommended bringing felony charges against Petraeus for providing classified information to Broadwell. Petraeus had denied the allegations and was reported to have had no interest in a plea deal.[195] However, on Tuesday, March 3, 2015, the U.S. Justice Department announced that General Petraeus agreed to plead guilty in federal court in Charlotte, North Carolina to a charge of unauthorized removal and retention of classified information. An attorney for General Petraeus, Robert Barnett, had no immediate comment.[196] On April 23, 2015, a federal judge sentenced Petraeus to two years’ probation plus a fine of $100,000. The fine was more than double the amount the Justice Department had requested.[197]

Press accounts in January 2016 indicated that Department of Defense staff were reviewing Department of Justice documents from the Petraeus prosecution and considering whether to recommend to the Secretary of Defense that Petraeus be demoted on the Army's retired list. Laws and regulations indicate that members of the military are retired at the last rank in which they are deemed to have served successfully; Petraeus' admission of an extramarital affair and guilty plea with regard to removing and retaining classified information while serving in the grade of General could be grounds for reduction in rank to Lieutenant General. The matter was reviewed by then-Secretary of the Army John M. McHugh before he left office in October 2015; he recommended no further action.[198] On January 29, press accounts indicated that Stephen C. Hedger, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Legislative Affairs, had written to the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee. In his letter, Hedger informed the committee that Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter had concurred with the Army's recommendation, and would not impose any further punishment on Petraeus.[199]

Seadoo and his "constitution loving" brethren, among which are Arch and "patriotic, Black Panther hunting" Rat Pack, would have us believe that Shillary did worse.  So far, best I can tell, what she did was:

Use a personal e-mail server which she has admitted was "poor judgment" but which was permitted under regulations and statutes that existed at that time.

Transmit mostly, if not entirely, material that was non-classified at the time she transmitted to persons authorized to receive that material.  Some of it has, since then, been deemed "sensitive" and classified to certain extent.

Cooperated, best I can tell, completely with the authorities.

She did not tell classified secrets to her secret lover and then deny having done so to the FBI.  The General did.

Now, Seadoo is the "expert."  He knows more about the penalties for mishandling classified info than the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the DoD do because he's a retired petty officer who served on submarines.  He thinks death at worst, life in prison without parole at best.  Just for mishandling, now.  Not for willfully giving it to an enemy of the US.  So I suggest that Seadoo, Arch, and the Rat Pack fire off a tart letter to the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the DoD straightening them out on this topic.  I think they'll appreciate it.

After all, Seadoo already said the FBI only investigates parties who are guilty, so the mere fact they launched an investigation PROVES she's guilty, and to hell with any presumption of innocence. (see post 47)
« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2016 at 1:40pm by EF »  

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

notime
LNF Representative2

Reply #65 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Mar 6th, 2016 at 1:02pm:

In January 2015, the New York Times reported that that the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department have recommended bringing felony charges against Petraeus for providing classified information to Broadwell. Petraeus had denied the allegations and was reported to have had no interest in a plea deal.[195] However, on Tuesday, March 3, 2015, the U.S. Justice Department announced that General Petraeus agreed to plead guilty in federal court in Charlotte, North Carolina to a charge of unauthorized removal and retention of classified information. An attorney for General Petraeus, Robert Barnett, had no immediate comment.[196] On April 23, 2015, a federal judge sentenced Petraeus to two years’ probation plus a fine of $100,000. The fine was more than double the amount the Justice Department had requested.[197]

Press accounts in January 2016 indicated that Department of Defense staff were reviewing Department of Justice documents from the Petraeus prosecution and considering whether to recommend to the Secretary of Defense that Petraeus be demoted on the Army's retired list. Laws and regulations indicate that members of the military are retired at the last rank in which they are deemed to have served successfully; Petraeus' admission of an extramarital affair and guilty plea with regard to removing and retaining classified information while serving in the grade of General could be grounds for reduction in rank to Lieutenant General. The matter was reviewed by then-Secretary of the Army John M. McHugh before he left office in October 2015; he recommended no further action.[198] On January 29, press accounts indicated that Stephen C. Hedger, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Legislative Affairs, had written to the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee. In his letter, Hedger informed the committee that Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter had concurred with the Army's recommendation, and would not impose any further punishment on Petraeus.[199]

Seadoo and his "constitution loving" brethren, among which are Arch and "patriotic, Black Panther hunting" Rat Pack, would have us believe that Shillary did worse.  So far, best I can tell, what she did was:

Use a personal e-mail server which she has admitted was "poor judgment" but which was permitted under regulations and statutes that existed at that time.

Transmit mostly, if not entirely, material that was non-classified at the time she transmitted to persons authorized to receive that material.  Some of it has, since then, been deemed "sensitive" and classified to certain extent.

She did not tell classified secrets to her secret lover and then deny having done so to the FBI.  The General did.

Now, Seadoo is the "expert."  He knows more about the penalties for mishandling classified info than the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the DoD do because he's a retired petty officer who served on submarines.  He thinks death at worst, life in prison without parole at best.  Just for mishandling, now.  Not for willfully giving it to an enemy of the US.  So I suggest that Seadoo, Arch, and the Rat Pack fire off a tart letter to the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the DoD straightening them out on this topic.  I think they'll appreciate it.

After all, Seadoo already said the FBI only investigates parties who are guilty, so the mere fact they launched an investigation PROVES she's guilty, and to hell with any presumption of innocence. (see post 47)

Excellent summary of the situation. Ignorance and hatred have blurred the thinking of those who believe Hillary should be punished.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #66 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Hillary has proven she cannot do the job right. And it is not the only time she has not done her job right. She is not apt enough to be the president of the United States.
As we all know she has lied and cheated for years. I can throw her fat ass farther than I would trust her.

Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

notime
LNF Representative2

Reply #67 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 6th, 2016 at 4:57pm:
Hillary has proven she cannot do the job right. And it is not the only time she has not done her job right. She is not apt enough to be the president of the United States.
As we all know she has lied and cheated for years. I can throw her fat ass farther than I would trust her.

Smiley

And I disagree. I believe she will represent me well. I guess that's what you're afraid of.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #68 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Mar 6th, 2016 at 1:02pm:

Poor judgement!!  You are trying to tell me, nevermind, I am talking to a ground pounder who is clueless to why this is such a big deal.  I could not give one rats ass Elmo who are what her or anyones elses party affiliation is, she took information that can cause GRAVE DAMAGE as the definition defines and store it on an UNAUTHORIZED SERVER.  PERMITTED!!  Would you like to show me where I could have kept secret intel while I served?  What regulation or law allows her to allow unregulated access and control of TS.  You are absolutely stupid regarding this topic!  The oh, she is sorry and did not know any better is a crock of bull shit.  End of story, run your mouth all you want but she signed an NDA just as I have signed and she was WELL AWARE of the implications of what she did which is felonious.  If you want to make excuses for her behavior despite putting sources and people at grave risk, then you are playing games with those we ask to put their own lives at risk.  You, a former member of our Armed Force ought to know better.  Truly amazing you put party allegiance before our nation's security.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #69 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
notime wrote on Mar 6th, 2016 at 5:13pm:
And I disagree. I believe she will represent me well. I guess that's what you're afraid of.

I guess you throw people under the bus too it appears.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Clinton email "scandal" latest!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog