Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Clinton email "scandal" latest!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Clinton email "scandal" latest! (Read 5,529 times)
petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Re: The Clinton email "scandal" latest!
Reply #80 - Mar 9th, 2016 at 10:06am
Print Post  
you understand that there was never a question whether wmd's existed. He used them on his own people already. That was proven. The UN had been destroying them for a number of years before they were ousted, before saddam was planning to invade Kuwait again...they still had wmd's to destroy when ousted. When let back in, they were told they were all gone...with no explanation where, when, how...most all believed he had them still...

bush and cheney got a pass because the senate and house intel made up of dems and repubs had all the same access to all the same intel and came to the same conclusion...they were there...and he had near unanimous support.

You do recall all those chem trucks leaving Iraq at the onset, racing to Syria....

and years later all of a sudden Syria is found with wmd's, with no munitions factories for them....

he may have had them leftover, he may not have and just wanted people around him to think he did...the only question, as written even in the 911 commission report...was not did he have them, its what happened to all the stockpiles the UN still had not destroyed before they were ousted.

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #81 - Mar 9th, 2016 at 11:56am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Mar 9th, 2016 at 10:06am:
you understand that there was never a question whether wmd's existed. He used them on his own people already. That was proven. The UN had been destroying them for a number of years before they were ousted, before saddam was planning to invade Kuwait again...they still had wmd's to destroy when ousted. When let back in, they were told they were all gone...with no explanation where, when, how...most all believed he had them still...

bush and cheney got a pass because the senate and house intel made up of dems and repubs had all the same access to all the same intel and came to the same conclusion...they were there...and he had near unanimous support.

You do recall all those chem trucks leaving Iraq at the onset, racing to Syria....

and years later all of a sudden Syria is found with wmd's, with no munitions factories for them....

he may have had them leftover, he may not have and just wanted people around him to think he did...the only question, as written even in the 911 commission report...was not did he have them, its what happened to all the stockpiles the UN still had not destroyed before they were ousted.

Okay.  All I know is what I read in the elite liberal lamestream media, and what I read there includes Colin Powell's regrets about the whole intelligence thing.  Probably lies, though.  I dig.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #82 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
Now, I'm bumping up this blast from the past because my good and true friend CC (Seawolf) has a thing about security clearances.  Specifically, Hillary Clinton's security clearance and her email server. 

OK, that said, I would ask my good freind how he squares Trumps's son in law Jared Kushner (who failed to report mulitiple meetings with Russians) filling out his security clearance.  Don't let me forget Jeff Sessions "forgetting" his meetings with Russians.  What say you now CC?

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Reply #83 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Jeff sessions was a Senator at the time all senators meet with the Russians and other foreign dignitaries it's their job. Now Jared Kushner is a completely different story.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #84 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
so I understand this

On the one hand the clintons and dems are really pissed at the Russians for hacking into her and their systems, and releasing very disturbing harmful information to the general public that showed the party and her campaign specifically in a horrible light. Even going so far to imply or accuse trump having some hand in the hacking

And at the same time, you wish to argue that the systems were not actually ever hacked, to defend against the accusation of absolute recklessness with security.

I'm having a hard time reconciling those opposing thoughts, presented by the same camp.

Stick with one defense.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #85 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 4:26pm:
Jeff sessions was a Senator at the time all senators meet with the Russians and other foreign dignitaries it's their job. Now Jared Kushner is a completely different story.

Then Sessions shouldn't have lied, under oath about meeting with Russians.

Greg

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #86 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 4:36pm:
so I understand this

On the one hand the clintons and dems are really pissed at the Russians for hacking into her and their systems, and releasing very disturbing harmful information to the general public that showed the party and her campaign specifically in a horrible light. Even going so far to imply or accuse trump having some hand in the hacking

And at the same time, you wish to argue that the systems were not actually ever hacked, to defend against the accusation of absolute recklessness with security.

I'm having a hard time reconciling those opposing thoughts, presented by the same camp.

Stick with one defense.

Can anyone tell me if Hillary Clinton's email server was ever hacked?

Greg

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #87 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 10:01pm:
Can anyone tell me if Hillary Clinton's email server was ever hacked?

Greg

try asking James Comey or Mueller, good luck getting a straight answer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Clinton email "scandal" latest!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog