Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereMilitary Forum, History, Guns, Survival topics › Military & Vets tend to vote Republican
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Military & Vets tend to vote Republican (Read 3,657 times)
billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Military & Vets tend to vote Republican
Reply #10 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 18th, 2016 at 1:04pm:
I'm a military Vet and a Democrat.  Am I f*cked up?

Greg Roll Eyes
of

as I said, when you criticize military for something that is real - look what happens
no offense meant, but living in a military town, that's just the way I see it

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

out of here for good
LNF Representative3
The Writer's Croft

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
MOST  have  and do   >>>>>>

Give    Back Serve                       devotion        duty                  sacrifice                      dedicated                                             

motivated      put ass on line following orders          

honor     courage        commitment               patriotism                 stop for    colors        love of country 

***  ~~~~~~~~~~~   and most on other side   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ***

mistrust          there is always conspiracy         not fare     not equal         too dangerous      
its all about me and i        sleep in a room with strangers?
not nice      inhumane      the enemy they are people too     i don't like to be yelled at       too physycal
hell no i won't go        not my fight           i will  fight if they come on our soil     i can't go I'm in college 
but but but but mom!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS  AMERICA!!  LAND OF THE FREE  HOME OF THE BRAVE !!

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
out of here for good wrote on Mar 18th, 2016 at 1:32pm:
MOST  have  and do   >>>>>>

Give    Back Serve                       devotion        duty                  sacrifice                      dedicated                                             

motivated      put ass on line following orders          

honor     courage        commitment               patriotism                 stop for    colors        love of country 

***  ~~~~~~~~~~~   and most on other side   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ***

mistrust          there is always conspiracy         not fare     not equal         too dangerous      
its all about me and i        sleep in a room with strangers?
not nice      inhumane      the enemy they are people too     i don't like to be yelled at       too physycal
hell no i won't go        not my fight           i will  fight if they come on our soil     i can't go I'm in college 
but but but but mom!!!!!!!!

cheney, mittens, lil bush - which one are you describing

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

out of here for good
LNF Representative3
The Writer's Croft

Reply #13 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Mar 18th, 2016 at 1:40pm:
cheney, mittens, lil bush - which one are you describing

I bet when you're mom bakes a pizza for you  instead of drooling and saying wow that pizza looks tasty and i cannot wait to enjoy it

you probably  cry mom its too hot     mom its really messy i need a napkin     mom  you didn't cut slices all the way through         mom i don't like these meatballs   mom i need a drink  Grin

you are such a conspiracy eater even when you eat   i bet

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
out of here for good wrote on Mar 18th, 2016 at 2:49pm:
I bet when you're mom bakes a pizza for you  instead of drooling and saying wow that pizza looks tasty and i cannot wait to enjoy it

you probably  cry mom its too hot     mom its really messy i need a napkin     mom  you didn't cut slices all the way through         mom i don't like these meatballs   mom i need a drink  Grin

you are such a conspiracy eater even when you eat   i bet 

you got me pegged little one, or as they say, you hit your head on the nail.

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

out of here for good
LNF Representative3
The Writer's Croft

Reply #15 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Mar 18th, 2016 at 2:57pm:
you got me pegged little one, or as they say, you hit your head on the nail.

IP Logged

Elmer Fudd
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Mar 18th, 2016 at 12:53pm:
around here most stores have signs proclaiming military discounts
my business gats calls asking if we give military discounts, when we say no, they hang up - and often say something nasty

and please tell me why most vets are against others trying to create some sort of reasonable health care system for anyone but them

you'd have to ask most vets, I guess.  I am a vet and I am not against such. 

But I do see where you're coming from.  I was watching TV one day when a big, beefy, red-faced guy wearing a "Retired US Marine" ball cap was bedamning "government"  run healthcare and that's all he's ever had.  From the military directly when he was active,  through Tricare as primary until he got on Medicare, and then Medicare as primary with Tricare as secondary when he finally  got on Medicare. 

He was doing it in the context of Obamacare, which is only a requirement to pay a tax if one does not  have minimum coverage health insurance.  Not "government" run healthcare. 

Tricare and Medicare, on the other hand, are government payers of healthcare obtained the same place others obtain it - the US healthcare system.  Also not "government" run healthcare. 

The military and VA health system DO constitute "government" run healthcare, but it seemed to be good enough for him when he was on active duty.  And I run up on people at the local VA hospital all the time who say they hate the idea of Obamacare because "the gubmint ort not to be in the health care bidness" but yet there they are, waiting on just that.

I'll stop shy of saying they're all stupid, but if ignorance is bliss, they ought to all be the happiest people on this planet.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Elmer Fudd
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 18th, 2016 at 1:04pm:
I'm a military Vet and a Democrat.  Am I f*cked up?

Greg Roll Eyes

Yes.  But aren't we all?  Just to varying degrees.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #18 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
Elmer Fudd wrote on Mar 18th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
you'd have to ask most vets, I guess.  I am a vet and I am not against such. 

But I do see where you're coming from.  I was watching TV one day when a big, beefy, red-faced guy wearing a "Retired US Marine" ball cap was bedamning "government"  run healthcare and that's all he's ever had.  From the military directly when he was active,  through Tricare as primary until he got on Medicare, and then Medicare as primary with Tricare as secondary when he finally  got on Medicare. 

He was doing it in the context of Obamacare, which is only a requirement to pay a tax if one does not  have minimum coverage health insurance.  Not "government" run healthcare. 

Tricare and Medicare, on the other hand, are government payers of healthcare obtained the same place others obtain it - the US healthcare system.  Also not "government" run healthcare. 

The military and VA health system DO constitute "government" run healthcare, but it seemed to be good enough for him when he was on active duty.  And I run up on people at the local VA hospital all the time who say they hate the idea of Obamacare because "the gubmint ort not to be in the health care bidness" but yet there they are, waiting on just that.

I'll stop shy of saying they're all stupid, but if ignorance is bliss, they ought to all be the happiest people on this planet.

Let me chime on this Obamacare part of it.  Your's truly officially went on the dole last year.  That is, my gubment pension started rolling in.  Thank you.  One of the perks is I picked up Tricare again at no cost to myself.  Tricare qualifies as real full family healthcare so if you have Tricare, you do NOT get penalized for not having the medical coverage that Obamacare requires.  Ask me how know.  Now why a retired Vet would bad mouth Obamacare escapes me.

AND... Even if you are NOT a retired Vet, just a Vet, VA care also qualifies as valid healthcare and avoids the Obamacare penalty.  Ask me how I know.

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #19 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
Elmer Fudd wrote on Mar 18th, 2016 at 3:41pm:
Yes.  But aren't we all?  Just to varying degrees.

CC thinks I'm an aberration....

Greg Sad

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereMilitary Forum, History, Guns, Survival topics › Military & Vets tend to vote Republican

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog