Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds (Read 4,096 times)
Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Re: Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds
Reply #40 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Dec 16th, 2016 at 6:40pm:
Also known as "The Night After Hiroshima."

Ha ha! Cheesy

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #41 - Dec 31st, 2016 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
Duterte Unveils Trump Impersonation
by Andreo Calonzo            December 7, 2016

Philippine leader says Trump complimented him on drugs war
Duterte says Trump wanted suggestions on U.S.-Mexico ‘problem’

Duterte Debuts His Trump Impersonation

In a speech in Manila on Wednesday night, Duterte imitated Trump’s voice and accent while recalling their telephone conversation on Dec. 2. He said that Trump wanted to fix “bad relations” with the Philippines stemming from President Barack Obama’s criticism of his deadly war on drugs.

“If you listen to how Trump talks to me now, I have already turned into a saint,” Duterte said in a speech at the presidential palace. By contrast, he said, Obama pictured “the Philippines -- well of course, including me -- to be murderers and everything.”

Duterte’s latest comments indicate that ties between the security allies may improve under Trump. The Philippine leader in October announced a shift in foreign policy toward China while telling Obama to “go to hell” for opposing his drugs war, which has killed thousands of alleged dealers and users.

Impersonating the real-estate mogul, Duterte said Trump told him: “You’re doing great. I know what’s your worry about these Americans criticizing you. You are doing good, go ahead.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-07/watch-out-alec-baldwin-dutert...

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #42 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Donald Trump, liar in chief

•December 24, 2016

The day Donald Trump takes the oath of office to become the 45th president of the United States, he will stand with his left hand on the Bible in front of the entire nation and state the following: “I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” After he is done lying to all of America, he will deliver his inaugural address and thank Russia for helping him win the election. — William J. Booker, Park Forest

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/512f4eb2-ab02-3474-8487-68f55e922326/ss_donald-trum...

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Party Leader

Reply #43 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 8:45pm
Print Post  

Cheesy

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #44 - Jan 26th, 2017 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Reince Priebus warns Office of Government Ethics director to ‘be careful’ in criticizing Trump

The incoming White House chief of staff on Sunday warned the director of a federal ethics office to “be careful” about criticizing President-elect Donald Trump.

“The head of the government ethics ought to be careful, because that person is becoming extremely political,” Reince Priebus said on ABC News’ “This Week.”

He was referring to Walter Shaub, director of the independent Office of Government Ethics, who has spoken out against Trump’s plans for handing off his vast business interests.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/priebus-warns-ethics-officer-careful-cr...

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #45 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
943. Trump and coming economic crisis (1/18/2017)

I allege Donald Trump is a FBI insider who handles the real estate property for the Feds. The reason I say so is based on:

1. The company Trump runs are not public owned firms. It accordance with the FBI characteristic - all its property are secret from public.

2. Trump avoided to pay federal income tax for decades. He refuses to open his income to public. Such a big issue generally was neglected in election and he is elected president. Because otherwise there is a  lot of secret property of the FBI would have been exposed under sunshine. Under secret operation, that topic has been omitted. The income of the FBI is free from tax.

3. Trump is arrogant, behaves like a dictator because he knows behind him is a terror power. So he was sure he would win the campaign - if not, "it was rigged", he intimidated his rival "you'd be in jail", he openly called for Russian's help to hack Clinton's email, such a fact is still a forbidden topic in recent Russian hacking debate, he blames media "fake news" if he dislikes it, he demands firms to move back to US in extorting style. All these are the characteristic of the FBI.

4. He can command the politicians, a power only the FBI has.
On Jan. 3, Without Warning or Public Input, House Republicans Vote to Dismantle Ethics Oversight Office
On same day, when Trump says no, so said representatives hurried to cancel their decision.
Quote:
House Republicans cancel plan to dismantle ethics watchdog after backlash, opposition from Trump

JANUARY 03, 2017

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/in-the-news/house-republicans-cancel-pla...

5. Why the FBI push out such an unqualified person to be US president? I think it relates to coming economic collapse. Everybody knows that Federal Reserve will raise the interest rate at least twice this year. It will poke off the real estate bubble. Trump is the man that runs the real estates property of the Feds.

Quote:
Trump rooted for the housing bubble to burst

By RYAN LOVELACE

May 24, 2016 - If there is a bubble burst, as they call it, you know you could make a lot of money. ... economic crisis before playing audio of Trump in 2006 expressing desire to see the housing market crash. "I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," Trump is heard saying in the ad.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-ad-trump-rooted-for-the-housing-bubble....

6. In Kat Sung's elimination case, the Feds have accumulated a large quantity of houses. They made a lot of money by house trading to maintain their big plot. When a bubble breaks off, the houses they hold become a hot potato.

7. To get rid of a large quantity of real estates while to take the chance to make big money when a property market crisis comes. What else can you do except to have a real estate manager to be the president? That's why Trump is selected.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #46 - Mar 9th, 2017 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
NYT report: Trump owes money to Bank of China, Goldman Sachs

By JOSHUA AXELROD (@JAXEL222) • 8/20/16

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nyt-report-trump-owes-money-to-bank-of-china-g...

IP Logged

PeterR
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #47 - Mar 9th, 2017 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Hey, everybody, he's still alive!

What resilience!  What determination!

Says the guy who "lost his shit after January 20, 2009."
(Or, am I the guy who shit his pants on 9/11 and spent the entire GWOT behind the safety of his monitor?  I can never remember.)

"He was born with the gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad."

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #48 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Trump Winery in Virginia seeks more foreign workers

Associated Press      March 20, 2017

Trump Vineyard Estates, better known as Trump Winery, asked to bring in 29 workers this season through the federal H-2A visa program, The Daily Progress reported.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-winery-seeks-more-foreign-192831817.html

------------------

Ivanka Trump's foreign manufacturing practices could be her brand's next big headache

Dana Varinsky
Feb. 5, 2017,

But all the shipments sent on their own over the last several years came from either China or Hong Kong (with one exception: a shipment of woven jackets and vests, sent from Vietnam to Tacoma, Washington in March, 2016).

http://www.businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-clothing-line-made-in-china-hong-kon...

IP Logged

Doctor Snug Lariat
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #49 - Mar 24th, 2017 at 2:01am
Print Post  
If Trump is a candidate of the feds why are the feds investigating Trump?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog