Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds (Read 5,385 times)
katsung47
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds
May 6th, 2016 at 1:18am
Print Post  
Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds.(1)  (4/30/2016)

I say so because in this campaign there is a lot of comedy show done by S.S.G..

Those rallies, either for trump or against him, have the purpose to raise his popularity.

What is S.S.G.?

" The FBI Special Support Group , or SSG (They're nicknamed G's), supposedly does much of the routine work for the Bureau, leaving the FBI agents themselves free to pursue more important matters. ...

They usually work part-time, and earn about $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per year or more.  The FBI doesn't advertise the existence of the SSG, but it's no big secret either.  The reality of the Special Support Group is much different than the "released" information.  SSG teams regularly harass and even menace people on the FBI's Black List. ...

The FBI calls this harassment "dangling," and they do it on a regular basis to people who  frequently have committed no offense other than to have drawn the ire of the Bureau.  Many SSG's are of the lowest caliber of human life, especially those chosen for excessive  harassment of innocent citizens.  Far too often SSG teams consist of bullies, perverts, racists and ex-convicts and other dregs whose sole purpose is to drive people crazy and ruin their lives.  If one of their victims snaps and tears one of them up, the bloodied G will press charges, perjure himself if confronted with his FBI affiliation, and the victim is locked up. Mission accomplished. That's one reason why the FBI is not very open about the SSG.  This is just one of the many questionable and outright illegal activities that the FBI  uses our tax dollars for.  The very people sworn to uphold our Civil Rights are perhaps the most flagrant violators.  If you attend a protest rally, or otherwise call attention to yourself, don't be surprised  if you start seeing the same bizarre group of people showing up everywhere you go, bothering  you and behaving like psychotic clowns."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/tradecencrimes/page447.html

Of course, Donald Trump himself is a S.S.G. - a high ranking one.

He is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job.

IP Logged

The Hamster is at it Again
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Re: Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2016 at 1:20am
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 1:18am:
Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds.(1)  (4/30/2016)

I say so because in this campaign there is a lot of comedy show done by S.S.G..

Those rallies, either for trump or against him, have the purpose to raise his popularity.

What is S.S.G.?

" The FBI Special Support Group , or SSG (They're nicknamed G's), supposedly does much of the routine work for the Bureau, leaving the FBI agents themselves free to pursue more important matters. ...

They usually work part-time, and earn about $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per year or more.  The FBI doesn't advertise the existence of the SSG, but it's no big secret either.  The reality of the Special Support Group is much different than the "released" information.  SSG teams regularly harass and even menace people on the FBI's Black List. ...

The FBI calls this harassment "dangling," and they do it on a regular basis to people who  frequently have committed no offense other than to have drawn the ire of the Bureau.  Many SSG's are of the lowest caliber of human life, especially those chosen for excessive  harassment of innocent citizens.  Far too often SSG teams consist of bullies, perverts, racists and ex-convicts and other dregs whose sole purpose is to drive people crazy and ruin their lives.  If one of their victims snaps and tears one of them up, the bloodied G will press charges, perjure himself if confronted with his FBI affiliation, and the victim is locked up. Mission accomplished. That's one reason why the FBI is not very open about the SSG.  This is just one of the many questionable and outright illegal activities that the FBI  uses our tax dollars for.  The very people sworn to uphold our Civil Rights are perhaps the most flagrant violators.  If you attend a protest rally, or otherwise call attention to yourself, don't be surprised  if you start seeing the same bizarre group of people showing up everywhere you go, bothering  you and behaving like psychotic clowns."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/tradecencrimes/page447.html

Of course, Donald Trump himself is a S.S.G. - a high ranking one.

He is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job. 

Is there a reason your link directed us to a site about liposuction?

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #2 - May 6th, 2016 at 1:22am
Print Post  
KatGotchaTongue is back!!!

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - May 6th, 2016 at 1:42am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 1:22am:

You always had a knack for nicknames.

Non sequitur:

The Hamster is at it Again wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #4 - May 6th, 2016 at 1:43am
Print Post  
All that's missing is the goats on fire guy.

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #5 - May 6th, 2016 at 2:36am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 1:22am:

- I thought Arthur King was back  Sad

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #6 - May 6th, 2016 at 2:58am
Print Post  
admin wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 2:36am:
- I thought Arthur King was back  Sad

Ha ha!  Smiley

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #7 - May 19th, 2016 at 12:32am
Print Post  
The Hamster is at it Again wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 1:20am:
Is there a reason your link directed us to a site about liposuction?

I just post the original source. I don't know what's next. The message may tell something.

----------------------

Trump's job (2)    (5/7/2016)

I revealed the Tramp campaign was a comedy on 4/30. Within days his rivals Cruze and Kasich dropped the election campaign. It would be a joke to go on with this comic show.

This country is ruled by the Feds.  They rule the country by controlled intelligence and media. They select politicians through rigged election and justify the election result through the fake poll done by media.

In 2001, Clinton left the White House with a budget surplus. That was unusual. Most U.S.presidents added deficit to the huge national debt. Yet the Feds arranged George W. Bush to win the election. They need a candidate of their own to take care of the big events they planed to create - 911 attack, the Patriot Act and the Mid-east wars.

When the media beat the drum to push up Trump's popularity, it means the Feds having another plan to produce a second "Bush". That's why I said something big will happen - bigger than 911 attack and the Mid-east wars.

The big events may relate to China, I think. 911 attack was a derivation derived from the secret deal between the Feds and Chinese secret police.(see #884 to #899)  Benefited from "hosting the Olympic summer game" and "membership of WTO", China has been developed into economic power No.2 of the world. Which is shaking the super-power throne of the US. That's the story of Bush time.

Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case -  to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)".

IP Logged

Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #8 - May 19th, 2016 at 1:29am
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 12:32am:
I just post the original source. I don't know what's next. The message may tell something.

----------------------

Trump's job (2)    (5/7/2016)

I revealed the Tramp campaign was a comedy on 4/30. Within days his rivals Cruze and Kasich dropped the election campaign. It would be a joke to go on with this comic show.

This country is ruled by the Feds.  They rule the country by controlled intelligence and media. They select politicians through rigged election and justify the election result through the fake poll done by media.

In 2001, Clinton left the White House with a budget surplus. That was unusual. Most U.S.presidents added deficit to the huge national debt. Yet the Feds arranged George W. Bush to win the election. They need a candidate of their own to take care of the big events they planed to create - 911 attack, the Patriot Act and the Mid-east wars.

When the media beat the drum to push up Trump's popularity, it means the Feds having another plan to produce a second "Bush". That's why I said something big will happen - bigger than 911 attack and the Mid-east wars.

The big events may relate to China, I think. 911 attack was a derivation derived from the secret deal between the Feds and Chinese secret police.(see #884 to #899)  Benefited from "hosting the Olympic summer game" and "membership of WTO", China has been developed into economic power No.2 of the world. Which is shaking the super-power throne of the US. That's the story of Bush time.

Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case -  to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)".

So your original source was a site about liposuction? And now it tells me I won $3500. Why should I take you seriously?

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - May 19th, 2016 at 4:02am
Print Post  
$5000 to $10000 part time, eh?

I wonder what the hours are like - there are quite a few retired people in LNF who may quite fancy a half day every now and then.  Sounds quite a fun job.

Possibly our own MI5 have something similar,  I shall find out.

Thanks Katsung, and nice to see you back.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog