Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds (Read 5,386 times)
katsung47
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds
Reply #10 - May 30th, 2016 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
The Hamster is at it Again wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 1:29am:
So your original source was a site about liposuction? And now it tells me I won $3500. Why should I take you seriously?

I have no motive to give you a wrong address. It was altered under pressure by someone with power, if you have common sense. They don't like it.

------------------

904. Birds of a feather flock together (5/19/2016)

In "901. Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds." I said Trump is a S.S.G., that this election campaign is full of S.S.G. rally comic show.

Two weeks ago, Trump revealed something. 

Quote:
Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL 05/03/16

Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin shortly before he murdered the president, parroting a National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

“I mean, what was he doing ?what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting??Trump continued. “It’s horrible.?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/...

Picture:
https://fuhrerious88blog.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/img_4139.jpg

1. It proves President Kennedy was assassinated by organized plot. Many S.S.G. activated to guarantee the success of the assassination - either to cover up or to be "reliable witness.

2. In last message, I talked about the case that father and son all work as informant for the government. Like father like son. So are Ted Cruze and his father. Anyone to win this comic show will be a S.S.G. after all. 

Ted Cruze drops out the campaign just because he represents Republican Party. The GOP doesn't want their fame to be hurt by the ugly work done by the next President.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #11 - May 30th, 2016 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 12:32am:
The main job is to cover up the murder case -  to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story.

If he succeeds in killing you, let us know, okay?

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Reply #12 - May 30th, 2016 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on May 30th, 2016 at 8:23pm:
I have no motive to give you a wrong address. It was altered under pressure by someone with power, if you have common sense. They don't like it.

------------------

In "901. Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds." I said Trump is a S.S.G., that this election campaign is full of S.S.G. rally comic show.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/...

Picture:

1. It proves President Kennedy was assassinated by organized plot. Many S.S.G. activated to guarantee the success of the assassination - either to cover up or to be "reliable witness.

2. In last message, I talked about the case that father and son all work as informant for the government. Like father like son. So are Ted Cruze and his father. Anyone to win this comic show will be a S.S.G. after all. 

Ted Cruze drops out the campaign just because he represents Republican Party. The GOP doesn't want their fame to be hurt by the ugly work done by the next President.

So I see you're off your Meds again. Better get some new Tin Foil for your hat.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

The Hamster is at it Again
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #13 - May 30th, 2016 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on May 30th, 2016 at 8:23pm:

------------------

Picture:

So Trump saying Ted Cruz's father was involved in JFK's assassination is proof by itself? I thought you said Trump was a comedy show? You have a habit of not providing proof.

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #14 - May 30th, 2016 at 11:53pm
Print Post  
admin wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 2:36am:
- I thought Arthur King was back  Sad

Grin Grin Grin Grin Smiley

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #15 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:31am
Print Post  
The Hamster is at it Again wrote on May 30th, 2016 at 10:24pm:
So Trump saying Ted Cruz's father was involved in JFK's assassination is proof by itself? I thought you said Trump was a comedy show? You have a habit of not providing proof.

Ordinary people have no information to access such sensitive case. Insiders do. We outsiders only get these news when they act a show - a comic show. As an outsider, I have no proof. I can only judge it by common sense. Are you an enforcer special here to support a mission?

IP Logged

The Hamster is at it Again
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #16 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:40am
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:31am:
Ordinary people have no information to access such sensitive case. Insiders do. We outsiders only get these news when they act a show - a comic show. As an outsider, I have no proof. I can only judge it by common sense. Are you an enforcer special here to support a mission?

Are you an insider? If so show some proof.

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #17 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:55am
Print Post  
The Hamster is at it Again wrote on Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:40am:

And in the center ring we have katsung47, in the left ring we have Hillary and the right ring the one and only Trump.   Let the show began.   Smiley

IP Logged

robth
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

The Sleep of Reason Begets
Liberalism

Reply #18 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
The Hamster is at it Again wrote on Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:40am:

He is an insider.........inside a mental institution.

&&

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #19 - Jul 21st, 2016 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Pope Francis Suggests Donald Trump Is ‘Not Christian’
By JIM YARDLEY  FEB. 18, 2016

“A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian,” Francis said when a reporter asked him about Mr. Trump on the papal airliner as he returned to Rome after his six-day visit to Mexico.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/19/world/americas/pope-francis-donald-trump-chris...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog