Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds (Read 4,983 times)
USyeah
LNF Party Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds
Reply #70 - Aug 5th, 2017 at 8:43pm
Print Post  

should  Santerias

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds
Reply #71 - Today at 5:24pm
Print Post  
He totally wants to be a dictator’: Bill Maher warns CNN host that Trump won’t relinquish power easily
Tom Boggioni TOM BOGGIONI
13 AUG 2017

Appearing with CNN host Fareed Zakaria in a two-part pre-recorded interview, HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher tore into President Donald Trump saying he loves the idea of being a dictator and that it might be impossible to get him to relinquish power.

“I have gone through some very dark moments right before the election, right after it,” Maher admitted to the CNN host. “He’s besieged now by the Russia investigation and he can’t get his legislation through Congress and to forth, but it’s only six months in.”

“He could survive the whole Russia thing. Usually, you know, when you go after the leader and if you don’t get him, he becomes stronger,” the HBO host continued. “He totally wants to be a dictator — it’s so obvious. The people he admires in the world — Putin, even Kim Jong-Un he said is a smart cookie. I asked a panel last week, Ralph Reed, ‘do you think Putin had people killed?’? He said ‘absolutely.’ I said ‘do you think Trump would do that if he could?’ I do, if trump could do that he would do all the things dictators do.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/he-totally-wants-to-be-a-dictator-bill-maher-war...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog