Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds (Read 5,878 times)
USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds
Reply #70 - Aug 5th, 2017 at 8:43pm
Print Post  

should  Santerias

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #71 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
He totally wants to be a dictator’: Bill Maher warns CNN host that Trump won’t relinquish power easily
Tom Boggioni TOM BOGGIONI
13 AUG 2017

Appearing with CNN host Fareed Zakaria in a two-part pre-recorded interview, HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher tore into President Donald Trump saying he loves the idea of being a dictator and that it might be impossible to get him to relinquish power.

“I have gone through some very dark moments right before the election, right after it,” Maher admitted to the CNN host. “He’s besieged now by the Russia investigation and he can’t get his legislation through Congress and to forth, but it’s only six months in.”

“He could survive the whole Russia thing. Usually, you know, when you go after the leader and if you don’t get him, he becomes stronger,” the HBO host continued. “He totally wants to be a dictator — it’s so obvious. The people he admires in the world — Putin, even Kim Jong-Un he said is a smart cookie. I asked a panel last week, Ralph Reed, ‘do you think Putin had people killed?’? He said ‘absolutely.’ I said ‘do you think Trump would do that if he could?’ I do, if trump could do that he would do all the things dictators do.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/he-totally-wants-to-be-a-dictator-bill-maher-war...

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #72 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
970. Trump is the representative of the Feds (7/15/2017)

The first three framed cases since Trump was elected US president.

(1)I revealed, 933. Big drug case in China, Philippines and USA (11/12/2016)
   My wife is arranged a trip to China and Philippines from 11/13 to 11/21.

Trump confirmed the secret deal Quote:
In phone call, China's Xi tells Trump cooperation is only choice

Reuters  11/14/2016

http://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/news/story/0002/20161114/KBN1390D3_7

Quote:
China's most-wanted corruption suspect surrenders after 13 years abroad

Reuters     November 16, 2016

Yang was ranked number one on the list and is the 37th fugitive to return so far, the commission said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinas-most-wanted-corruption-suspect-surrenders-13-y...

(2) I revealed, 948. Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Trump confirmed the secret deal.
Quote:
Trump commits to 'One China' policy in phone call with Xi
CNN    February 10, 2017

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/09/politics/trump-xi-phone-call/index.html

Quote:
China says gets another graft suspect back from U.S.

| Reuters                 Feb 10, 2017

She was the 38th person on the list China had managed to get back, the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection said in a brief statement on its website.

http://in.reuters.com/article/china-corruption-usa-idINKBN15P10M

(3) I revealed, 951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)

Quote:
One of China's 'Most-Wanted' Fugitives Returns From US to Surrender
March 09, 2017

Wang is the 39th fugitive on the list to return, the graft body said, without giving details, such as whether U.S. law enforcement provided assistance.

https://www.voanews.com/a/one-of-china-s-most-wanted-fugitives-returns-from-us-t...

You can see to repatriate Chinese fugitives became part of secret deal between the Feds(FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police. Since then, China abandoned to number their fugitives because it's too evident to reveal their secret deal.

Be noticed that in November 2016, the US president was still Obama. But it was Trump called China two days before US deported the Chinese most wanted fugitive because he represented the Feds.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #73 - Sep 10th, 2017 at 6:43pm
Print Post  

940. The FBI interfere US president election (12/29/2016)

The FBI played an active role to interfere the US 2016 president election. It hit Democrate's nominee Hillary Clinton by email gate to help its candidate Donald Trump. The evident scene was in July 5 during Chilcot report. "FBI Director Comey potentially gave Clinton’s political rivals some ammunition, conceding there was "evidence of mishandling” classified information and that an FBI employee who did the same “would face consequences for this.”
The FBI didn't indict Clinton because they have no evidence that Clinton intended to do wrong with her email setup."(washingtonpost.com) In fact, this is common for others. Powell had done samething. Why they beat the drum this time on Clinton? Because this time the FBI need a candidate of their own to handle a criminal case. So they determined to help Trump to win the election. This was also the time the Feds made a secret deal with Russian to hack Clinton's computer.

So then Trump started to call for Russian's help. Why not China? Because he knew they had a deal with Russia already.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump said on Wednesday that he hoped Russian intelligence services had successfully hacked Hillary Clinton’s email, and encouraged them to publish whatever they may have stolen, essentially urging a foreign adversary to conduct cyberespionage against a former secretary of state.

—JULY 27, 2016

https://myaccount.nytimes.com/mobile/login/smart/index.html?EXIT_URI=http%3A%2F%...

What Russian had hacked? Maybe there was something important. Because in President Debate, Trump intimidated his rival hillary that he'd have special prosecutor and "you'd be in jail".

On 10/28, the FBI director Comey reopened Clintion email investigation, then dramatically dropped the investigation on 11/6. A powerful department of the nation so openly, actively interfere in president election is unprecedented.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #74 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Payment to Russia for hacking in US election (1/4/2017)

Of course, Russia won't do it for free. There must be a secret deal between the intelligence of the two countries. We outsiders can only see it from some facts.

The secret deal: Hacked email were handed to Wikileaks to issue to hit Hillary Clinton.

The payment of secret deal:

1. Aleppo falls (or "liberated" from Russia side) on 12/15. Resistance and civil withdraw from East Aleppo by bus. Five years fight ends. A big victory for Russia and its allies.

2. Economic interest.

Quote:
Japan pledges 300 bil. yen economic package at Abe-Putin summit

December 17, 2016

The total value of Japan's contribution in investment and loans, including through agreements between private sector firms, is around 300 billion yen ($2.54 billion), Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary Kotaro Nogami said after the leaders' summit.

http://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20161217/p2g/00m/0bu/023000c#csidx7f0739f16c...
Copyright

Putin dismissed the notion that he was only interested in getting economic benefits from Japan.

"If anyone thinks we’re interested only in developing economic links and a peace deal is of secondary importance, that’s not the case," he told the same news conference. That's all for the controversial islands. He went Japan just for those business deals.

You may say that's something between Russia and Japan. The Truth is Japan is the pocket slave of the US. If you still remember Trump claims credit for $50 billion investment by Japanese firm and 7 billion from a Taiwan firm. They were puppet nations that have to pay their defense share that Trump demands. Include that payment to Russia for the US sake.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules