Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’ (Read 1,147 times)
katsung47
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’
May 30th, 2016 at 8:29pm
Print Post  

Not seen in Mainstream media report.

Quote:
audi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’S

Sean Adair/Reuters

by DEBORAH DANAN22 May 20167,044

TEL AVIV – The Saudi press is still furious over the U.S. Senate’s unanimous vote approving a bill that allows the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. This time, the London-based Al-Hayat daily has claimed that the U.S. planned the attacks on the World Trade Center in order to create a global war on terror.

"September 11 is one of winning cards in the American archives, because all the wise people in the world who are experts on American policy and who analyze the images and the videos [of 9/11] agree unanimously that what happened in the [Twin] Towers was a purely American action, planned and carried out within the U.S. Proof of this is the sequence of continuous explosions that dramatically ripped through both buildings. … Expert structural engineers demolished them with explosives, while the planes crashing [into them] only gave the green light for the detonation – they were not the reason for the collapse. But the U.S. still spreads blame in all directions."

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/05/22/saudi-press-u-s-blew-up-world-trad...

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Re: Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2016 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
I suspect wacky billy and emotional wads will disagree. It was bush that did it.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:43am
Print Post  
Though it's hard to believe,911 attack was a just a sub plan from a main secret deal.

The main deal was made by the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police. China created a drug smuggling case, the payment were: the hosting of 2008 Summer Olympic Game and the membership of WTO.

Pentagon created an incident for the Feds to justify the huge payment to the China (which at last pushed China becoming the No.2 of world economic power). That was EP-3 spy plane's incident. As a payback, the D.O.J.(The Feds) created 911 attack for the D.O.D..

A secret deal between the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police in 2001.

4/1/2001 EP-3 collided with a Chinese military jet and landed in Hainan Island, China.

O.O.D. created EP-3 spy plane event for the D.O.J..

4/11 The crew of EP-3 was released. Skolnick wrote article, " Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals " D.O.J. got the drug smuggling case from Chinese secret police.

4/26/2001 Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.

In March, I received my drive license renewal letter which would expire on 5/25.

5/11 The day of breaking out of the drug case. It was also the original planed execution date of Timothy McVeigh which was used to distract the case of killing of Kat H.Sung. Anyhow, I didn't mail the drive license renewal letter. So the Feds delayed the execution of McVeigh.

6/11 McVeigh executed. My drive license expired on 5/25. Knowing I wouldn't renew my drive license, the Feds had to finish their plot. The planned drug case didn't break out. Former FBI director Louis Freeh resigned to take the responsibility.

5/2  WASHINGTON, May 1— Director Louis J. Freeh of the F.B.I. said today that he would resign in June after an eight-year tenure

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/02/us/director-of-fbi-says-he-ll-resign-after-eig...

7/13 China got the host of 2008 Summer Olympic. Payment to China for the secret deal.

9/11 WTC collapsed. A payback from D.O.J. to Pentagon. (for starting war in Mid-east) Atta's drive license was used as evidence.

9/17 China got the membership of WTO. Payment to China for the secret deal.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-from-ep-3-spy-plane-to-811…

----------------

IP Logged

Donkey Hoe Tay
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:54am
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:43am:
Though it's hard to believe,911 attack was a just a sub plan from a main secret deal.

The main deal was made by the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police. China created a drug smuggling case, the payment were: the hosting of 2008 Summer Olympic Game and the membership of WTO.

Pentagon created an incident for the Feds to justify the huge payment to the China (which at last pushed China becoming the No.2 of world economic power). That was EP-3 spy plane's incident. As a payback, the D.O.J.(The Feds) created 911 attack for the D.O.D..

A secret deal between the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police in 2001.

4/1/2001 EP-3 collided with a Chinese military jet and landed in Hainan Island, China.

O.O.D. created EP-3 spy plane event for the D.O.J..

4/11 The crew of EP-3 was released. Skolnick wrote article, " Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals " D.O.J. got the drug smuggling case from Chinese secret police.

4/26/2001 Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.

In March, I received my drive license renewal letter which would expire on 5/25.

5/11 The day of breaking out of the drug case. It was also the original planed execution date of Timothy McVeigh which was used to distract the case of killing of Kat H.Sung. Anyhow, I didn't mail the drive license renewal letter. So the Feds delayed the execution of McVeigh.

6/11 McVeigh executed. My drive license expired on 5/25. Knowing I wouldn't renew my drive license, the Feds had to finish their plot. The planned drug case didn't break out. Former FBI director Louis Freeh resigned to take the responsibility.

5/2  WASHINGTON, May 1— Director Louis J. Freeh of the F.B.I. said today that he would resign in June after an eight-year tenure

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/02/us/director-of-fbi-says-he-ll-resign-after-eig...

7/13 China got the host of 2008 Summer Olympic. Payment to China for the secret deal.

9/11 WTC collapsed. A payback from D.O.J. to Pentagon. (for starting war in Mid-east) Atta's drive license was used as evidence.

9/17 China got the membership of WTO. Payment to China for the secret deal.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-from-ep-3-spy-plane-to-811…

----------------

So your source is you? Really?

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:58am
Print Post  
Donkey Hoe Tay wrote on Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:54am:

What happen to the FBI and the CIA?

Dem's new 2018 platform, we are trusted more than CNN!

IP Logged

robth
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

The Sleep of Reason Begets
Liberalism

Reply #5 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
There needs to be a filter of some kind on the forum.  ANY posts by this nut job should be shuffled automatically to the conspiracy board.

&&

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #6 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
- who "did" todays attack?

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

PeterR
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 5:44pm
Print Post  

Katsung47 a conspiracy theorist?!  You've got to be kidding me.

Says the guy who "lost his shit after January 20, 2009."
(Or, am I the guy who shit his pants on 9/11 and spent the entire GWOT behind the safety of his monitor?  I can never remember.)

"He was born with the gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad."

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #8 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Donkey Hoe Tay wrote on Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:54am:

Unfortunately, I'm the target of that plot.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #9 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
walkstall wrote on Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:58am:
What happen to the FBI and the CIA?

The FBI got Patriot Act from 911 attack.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog