Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Where's obama?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Where's obama? (Read 6,857 times)
crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Where's obama?
Aug 19th, 2016 at 7:43am
Print Post  
Trump is taking time out to come to Louisiana to see the flood devastation first hand.  obama is vacationing and playing golf on Martha's Vineyard. I wonder what Biden is doing.  Pence is coming here with Trump.

At least W did a flyover to see the devastation from Katrina, and he got criticized for not doing more.  It's now been a week since the rain began.  40,000 homes were damaged or destroyed.

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Re: Where's obama?
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 8:05am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 7:43am:
Trump is taking time out to come to Louisiana to see the flood devastation first hand.  obama is vacationing and playing golf on Martha's Vineyard. I wonder what Biden is doing.  Pence is coming here with Trump.

At least W did a flyover to see the devastation from Katrina, and he got criticized for not doing more.  It's now been a week since the rain began.  40,000 homes were damaged or destroyed.

You aren't really surprised are you?  Obama is a hypocrite.  He's a "do as I say, not as I do" kindda guy (or possibly in his case... gal).

He lies right to the camera and to all of America's faces.

He said we didn't pay ransom to Iran.  His State Dept says otherwise. It wasn't funds that had been frozen previously that were suddenly released with coincidental timing.  State made that clear.

Expect a link form Greg soon denying that of course.  Wink

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 8:13am
Print Post  
Breitbart to the rescue..

TowardLiberty wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:02am:
Welcome back and shame on whoever banned you considering how much of a blind eye gets turned on our rightwing trolls. It seems the rules don't really apply unless you're left of the dial.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 8:41am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 8:13am:
Breitbart to the rescue.. 

Huh?  What's Breitbart go to do with Trump coming here and obama not?  We even have a dem governor, and I would think that he would encourage the POTUS to come here.   I wonder if obama doesn't care if the dems get the dem vote this year. Our current gov is a dem. 40,000 homes have been destroyed or damaged.  That's a lot of people out of their  home.

Golf matters; people don't?

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 8:50am
Print Post  
Quote:
You aren't really surprised are you?  Obama is a hypocrite.  He's a "do as I say, not as I do" kindda guy (or possibly in his case... gal).

He lies right to the camera and to all of America's faces.

He said we didn't pay ransom to Iran.  His State Dept says otherwise. It wasn't funds that had been frozen previously that were suddenly released with coincidental timing.  State made that clear.

Expect a link form Greg soon denying that of course.  Wink

To my knowledge, obama hasn't said one word regarding the flood, damage or deaths.

The flooding is widespread.  B.R. and its surrounding area isn't the only area effected.  Lafayette, a city about 45 miles west of us also has flooded as has the area from here to there.  Also, parts of MS.  It's actually mind boggling to see the entire effected area.  So very many families displaced and homes damaged and or destroyed. 

I was surprised when I saw the fact being reported that the U.S. admitted, in its own way, that it was a ransom for the hostages.

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 8:54am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 8:50am:
To my knowledge, obama hasn't said one word regarding the flood, damage or deaths.

The flooding is widespread.  B.R. and its surrounding area isn't the only area effected.  Lafayette, a city about 45 miles west of us also has flooded as has the area from here to there.  Also, parts of MS.  It's actually mind boggling to see the entire effected area.  So very many families displaced and homes damaged and or destroyed. 

I was surprised when I saw the fact being reported that the U.S. admitted, in its own way, that it was a ransom for the hostages. 

Since Obama is the King of Parsing words he'll will probably offer the lame excuse that there is a difference between a hurricane and flooding.  Only in Obamaland would that make sense or even be accepted by his supporters as a valid excuse.

He makes Carter look like the best president that we ever had.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Quote:
Since Obama is the King of Parsing words he'll will probably offer the lame excuse that there is a difference between a hurricane and flooding.  Only in Obamaland would that make sense or even be accepted by his supporters as a valid excuse.

He makes Carter look like the best president that we ever had.

And he was replaced by Reagan, a former democrat.   Grin    Sorry, people, my "I can't resist it" gene kicked in.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #7 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 9:20am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 8:41am:
Huh?  What's Breitbart go to do with Trump coming here and obama not?  We even have a dem governor, and I would think that he would encourage the POTUS to come here.   I wonder if obama doesn't care if the dems get the dem vote this year. Our current gov is a dem. 40,000 homes have been destroyed or damaged.  That's a lot of people out of their  home.

Golf matters; people don't?

For F's sake.. . Your OP is a headline on Breitbart.. .

Trump Visits Louisiana Flood Victims as Hillary Rests and Obama Vacations

As I said in another thread.. Breitbart Bannon will have the Trumpsters focusing on meaningless BS..  Your OP shows that you wasted no time falling right in line..

Welcome back and shame on whoever banned you considering how much of a blind eye gets turned on our rightwing trolls. It seems the rules don't really apply unless you're left of the dial.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #8 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 9:21am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 9:11am:
And he was replaced by Reagan, a former democrat.   

and one of your fellow Alzheimer's sufferers.. ..

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 9:24am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 7:43am:

The governor of your state said that he speaks to the president daily.  He was impressed how fast the aide to your state came in.  He does not want the president to come to Baton Rouge right now because he would have to take his security and first responders away from their duties to tend to the president and is find with him coming when the crisis is lessened.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 1:53pm:
The average person is going to starve and die.

Thus has it always been with humanity, before the advent of the Great Society.

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Where's obama?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules