Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Where's obama?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Where's obama? (Read 6,854 times)
crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Where's obama?
Reply #10 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 9:20am:
For F's sake.. . Your OP is a headline on Breitbart.. .

Trump Visits Louisiana Flood Victims as Hillary Rests and Obama Vacations

As I said in another thread.. Breitbart Bannon will have the Trumpsters focusing on meaningless BS..  Your OP shows that you wasted no time falling right in line..

My headline said "Where's Trump?

You dumb craphead.  Now you've pixxed me off.  I live where the flood happened.  mr crepe and I were very lucky not to have flooding.  Some friends weren't so lucky.  There have been 13 deaths by drowning, 40,000 homes destroyed or damaged, and God only knows what else.  I am very tuned in to what obama has to say.  Our suburb has been surrounded by water (some of the suburb was the first hit and parts of it are part of the damage.)  No way in or out due to high water on the roads.  Interstates were flooded and closed.  We have a CBS station that only has broadcast flood news, no commercials or regular programming until Tuesday night at 7:00 when they went to regular programming, but during the day, it's all flood all the time.

I don't need Breitbart to tell me that the POTUS hasn't said anything regarding the disaster and certainly hasn't appeared here.  The people are talking about it. 

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 10:04am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 9:58am:
My headline said "Where's Trump?

You dumb craphead.  Now you've pixxed me off.  I live where the flood happened.  mr crepe and I were very lucky not to have flooding.  Some friends weren't so lucky.  There have been 13 deaths by drowning, 40,000 homes destroyed or damaged, and God only knows what else.  I am very tuned in to what obama has to say.  Our suburb has been surrounded by water (some of the suburb was the first hit and parts of it are part of the damage.)  No way in or out due to high water on the roads.  Interstates were flooded and closed.  We have a CBS station that only has broadcast flood news, no commercials or regular programming until Tuesday night at 7:00 when they went to regular programming, but during the day, it's all flood all the time.

I don't need Breitbart to tell me that the POTUS hasn't said anything regarding the disaster and certainly hasn't appeared here.  The people are talking about it. 

ShockedGo take a pill and read your headline again
Louisiana governor John Bel Edwards politely disinvites President Obama from visiting areas of Louisiana affected by severe flooding.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4617798/governor-john-bel-edwards-president-obama...
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2016 at 10:11am by Wadsworth »  

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 1:53pm:
The average person is going to starve and die.

Thus has it always been with humanity, before the advent of the Great Society.

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 10:17am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 9:24am:
The governor of your state said that he speaks to the president daily.  He was impressed how fast the aide to your state came in.  He does not want the president to come to Baton Rouge right now because he would have to take his security and first responders away from their duties to tend to the president and is find with him coming when the crisis is lessened. 

The gov of this state is a dem.  What would you expect him to say about Obama?   The POTUS could do a flyover then, like W did.    The POTUS brings his own security with him.  What the heck do you think the Secret Service is for?

Golf is more important to the current resident in the WH than suffering citizens. 

Trump's plane is landing as I speak.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #13 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 10:19am
Print Post  
He (Governor Edwards) added that while the President can visit whenever he'd like, he'd prefer him to wait "a week or two" because such visits require local police and first responders to help block roads and provide security.
Source

If only Edwards had first called Mrs Creep and cleared that statement..

TowardLiberty wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:02am:
Welcome back and shame on whoever banned you considering how much of a blind eye gets turned on our rightwing trolls. It seems the rules don't really apply unless you're left of the dial.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #14 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 10:20am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 10:17am:
Golf is more important to the current resident in the WH than suffering citizens. 

Yes of course.. Breitbart has already said that..  Roll Eyes

TowardLiberty wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:02am:
Welcome back and shame on whoever banned you considering how much of a blind eye gets turned on our rightwing trolls. It seems the rules don't really apply unless you're left of the dial.

IP Logged

MikeGlosterIII
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 10:35am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 9:21am:
and one of your fellow Alzheimer's sufferers.. ..

Let's see : in her eighties, which means she saw the depression, WWII, and on and on, a cancer survivor, a survivor of a major car crash, and still able to hold her own against those like you on one side, and those like Abe from the other, and feisty as they come. You should be so lucky to live as long as she has, and have the brain cells firing at top speed !

Let a man meet a she-bear robbed of her cubs rather than a fool in his folly. Proverbs 17:12 (ESV)

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #16 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 10:43am
Print Post  

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 11:01am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 9:24am:
The governor of your state said that he speaks to the president daily.  He was impressed how fast the aide to your state came in.  He does not want the president to come to Baton Rouge right now because he would have to take his security and first responders away from their duties to tend to the president and is find with him coming when the crisis is lessened. 

At the time he wasn't..  At first it took forever to get  the parishes declaredan emergencyby the feds.

Just a hint.  We need aid, not aide.   Smiley

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 11:04am
Print Post  
MikeGlosterIII wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 10:35am:
Let's see : in her eighties, which means she saw the depression, WWII, and on and on, a cancer survivor, a survivor of a major car crash, and still able to hold her own against those like you on one side, and those like Abe from the other, and feisty as they come. You should be so lucky to live as long as she has, and have the brain cells firing at top speed !

Thank you.   I love being pleasantly embarrassed.   Grin

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 11:10am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 10:20am:
Yes of course.. Breitbart has already said that..  Roll Eyes

As I recall, Andrew Breitbart died a few years ago.  I don't read it much anymore.  I don't need to.  I have my own thoughts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Where's obama?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules