Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Where's obama?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Where's obama? (Read 7,016 times)
USyeah
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Where's obama?
Reply #90 - Aug 23rd, 2016 at 10:13am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2016 at 5:24am:
Okay.  So it's our current dem gov who neglected to make the request, according to you.  The POTUS could have at least offered some verbal support and caring at any time.  Lord knows he has done that in other cases.

I never "claimed" that the gov did not make the request. I simply asked if you understood how the process works.
fact is, & one would think that as someone in the state living through the flooding you would know this, your gov did make the request & o signed the order promptly which your governor has stated.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #91 - Aug 23rd, 2016 at 11:07am
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Aug 23rd, 2016 at 10:13am:
I never "claimed" that the gov did not make the request. I simply asked if you understood how the process works.
fact is, & one would think that as someone in the state living through the flooding you would know this, your gov did make the request & o signed the order promptly which your governor has stated.

Since you so desperately want to talk facts, how's this one?  The topic of the thread is "Where's Obama", not what was done or not done.  FYI, he supposedly will be in B.R. about noon.  Also, I do understand the process, but thanks for trying to be helpful.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #92 - Aug 23rd, 2016 at 11:19am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2016 at 5:32am:
You seriously have no idea what you're talking about when you make a statement like that.  I live here.  Everyone, no matter what political party, cares about the flood and what's going on or not going on.  This flood has affected 60,000 homes.  You do the math regarding how many people that affects. 

You once again demonstrate your inability to read or understand basic English.  I didn't say you didn't care about the flood.  I said you really don't care about what Obama is doing.

Quote:
I do find it hard to believe that someone who is not committed to an institution for the intelligent impaired could make a statement like you did.  Disasters aren't political.

Of course you would believe that.  You're an imbecile who didn't even understand what I said.  And yes you made this disaster political by stupidly attacking Obama.  The only reason you attacked him was for partisan political reasons.

Ignorant Blessings from Wads:

Wadsworth wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 4:13pm:
Watched it.  A shotgun is for long ranged shooting.  That is why hunters like them.  An AR-15 is not.  That video was misleading.

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

Reply #93 - Aug 23rd, 2016 at 9:13pm
Print Post  

just curious has any preacher/TV evangelical mouthpiece blamed the flooding on the LGBTQ or abortion being legal yet? come to think of it O supports both of those things so the haters can score a 3 for 1!

IP Logged

Garden of Earthly Berts
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #94 - Aug 23rd, 2016 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
For a family man he spends a lot of time on the golf course.

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #95 - Aug 23rd, 2016 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
Garden of Earthly Berts wrote on Aug 23rd, 2016 at 10:09pm:
For a family man he spends a lot of time on the golf course.

IF you were married to this you would also.   Grin

IP Logged

Garden of Earthly Berts
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #96 - Aug 23rd, 2016 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
walkstall wrote on Aug 23rd, 2016 at 10:38pm:

I would never be married to that.

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #97 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 7:43am:
Trump is taking time out to come to Louisiana to see the flood devastation first hand.  obama is vacationing and playing golf on Martha's Vineyard. I wonder what Biden is doing.  Pence is coming here with Trump.

At least W did a flyover to see the devastation from Katrina, and he got criticized for not doing more.  It's now been a week since the rain began.  40,000 homes were damaged or destroyed.

crepe05 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2016 at 5:29am:
I didn't say anything about obama going back to Washington early.  My thought was/is that he should have come to B.R. and seen first hand or at least done a flyover like W did.  Possibly made speech of encouragement and hope (at least from the 19th hole).

Oh well.  He got back to Washington and will be here Tuesday,  I guess he has to rest up today from his golf playing and fundraising for hils while on vacation.

Anyone see any "photo-op" pics of Trump visiting here?  I haven't seen any.  Perhaps I missed those, or perhaps there weren't any.  I don't know.

crepe05 wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:45am:
Mercy, mercy, mercy.  I thought that there were phones and electrocnics throughout the U.S.   From what I understand, deals are made on golf courses throughout the nation (and world) all the time.  Keeps the eaves-dropping down.  Is that what's bothering those on the left?  Is their spying etc. cut down.  So sorry.   Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #98 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 9:30pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Where's Trump?
Reply #99 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
This is YUGE...

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Where's obama?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules