Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged (Read 3,222 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged
Aug 27th, 2016 at 9:02am
Print Post  

Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged

By: Crimesider Staff
2 days ago

BALTIMORE — A man who Baltimore Police Commissioner Kevin Davis says is linked to at least a dozen murders has been arrested and charged in one death, reports CBS Baltimore.

Calling Montana Barronette the city’s “number one trigger-puller,” Davis said at a press conference that the 21-year was arrested over the weekend and charged with first-degree murder, handgun violations and “other related charges.”

He’s “an absolute poster child for what a repeat offender is in Baltimore City,” Davis said.

Police say he’s a member of the gang Black Guerilla Family. He is charged in connection with the death of Alfonso Williams.

MORE>http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/cops-baltimore%E2%80%99s-number-one-trigger-...

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 9:42am
Print Post  

I would have thought that the liberals would have been thrilled that a violent person was arrested and charged .., but, I guess not!   Wink

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Aug 27th, 2016 at 9:42am:
I would have thought that the liberals would have been thrilled that a violent person was arrested and charged .., but, I guess not!   Wink

They only arrested him, they did not shoot his ass. 

He should be out in a week as he is only linked to "at least a dozen murders."

Trump’s ‘Americans Are DREAMers, Too’

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
Where is Wadsworth?

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #4 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 8:48am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Aug 27th, 2016 at 9:42am:

Oh Oh, its about a black guy, and you posted his pic. Wads should show up soon. Plus its cops and Zimms fault that guy is a criminal.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Aug 27th, 2016 at 8:20pm:
Where is Wadsworth?

Smiley

Why don't you post illegal actions done by white people.  Why are you so obsessed about black crime.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:12am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:05am:
Why don't you post illegal actions done by white people.  Why are you so obsessed about black crime.

Could it be for the same reason that you are obsessed with your dislike of white people and that every white cop is out to notch another black killing on his gun...and save your breath...don't deny it.  We've all read your posts long enough to know what you are all about. Roll Eyes  Why do you always think people say," I wonder what Waddy will say"?  You think it's because you are known as an epitomy of fairness?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:13am
Print Post  
Quote:
Could it be for the same reason that you obsessed with your dislike of white people...and save your breath...don't deny it.  We've all read your posts long enough to know what you are all about. Roll Eyes  Why do you always think people say," I wonder what Waddy will say"?  You think it's because you are know as an epitomy of fairness?

Why do you think I dislike white people?  Just because I point out the wrong doings of bad cops (both black and white) does not mean I hate all white cops or does it mean I hate cops in general.  I can and you should criticize the wrong doings of all cops.  I like cops.  The cops I know are not bad, but when I see something that is wrong, I will not try to justify it as you do, I will bring Out the wrong doings.  You and people like you just want to turn your head and ignore it or justify the wrong doing.  You make it more about black and white than I do by doing that.  I speak truth which is something that racist can't tolerate.  That is why they wonder what I would say.  As I said, why be so obsessed with black crime.  It does not affect them and honestly, I don't think they really give a damn.  It is just to demonize ALL black people.  Perhaps I need to start a thread about white crime.  If I did, none of you guys would respond, you would just ignore it as if it does not exist because it does not feed your agenda.
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:22am by Wadsworth »  

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:13am:
Why do you think I dislike white people?  Just because I point out the wrong doings of bad cops (both black and white) does not mean I hate all white cops or does it mean I hate cops in general.  I can and you should criticize the wrong doings of all cops.  I like cops.  The cops I know are not bad, but when I see something that is wrong, I will not try to justify it as you do, I will bring Out the wrong doings.  You and people like you just want to turn your head and ignore it or justify the wrong doing.  You make it more about black and white than I do by doing that.

By the way, you have no clue as to what I justify or think. My entire post was about YOU yet from that you deduced how I think and what you claim I ignore and/or justify.  Roll Eyes

Give me an example of where I justified a wrongful shooting or have not said that it wasn't clearly wrong.

On the other hand nearly every post of yours has an overtone of hatred in it and it's clear who it's aimed at.

See, I just happen to be the one that calls you out on it while others just ignore you or engage you thereby giving you a platform to spew more of your nonsense.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:24am
Print Post  
Quote:
By the way, you have no clue as to what I justify or think. My entire post was about YOu yet from that you deduced how I think and what you claim I ignore and/or justify.  Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin Coming from you who said I hate ALL white people

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules