Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged (Read 3,578 times)
Abe
Ex Member

Re: Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged
Reply #10 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:26am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:24am:
Grin Grin Grin Coming from you who said I hate ALL white people

Pardon me.  You only dislike 99% of them.  I stand corrected, little racist.  Undecided  Care to deny that yo don't have a reputation that precedes you. Everyone knows what you'll say on a topic before you even post it...especially a race related issue.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:35am
Print Post  
Quote:
Pardon me.  You only dislike 99% of them.  I stand corrected, little racist.  Undecided  Care to deny that yo don't have a reputation that precedes you. Everyone knows what you'll say on a topic before you even post it...especially a race related issue.

By the way, you have no clue as to what I justify or think.

Give me an example of where I said I hate 99% of all white people.
On the other hand nearly every post of yours has an overtone of hatred in it and it's clear who it's aimed at.

See, I just happen to be the one that calls you out on it while others just ignore you or engage you thereby giving you a platform to spew more of your nonsense. Wink

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:35am:
By the way, you have no clue as to what I justify or think.

Give me an example of where I said I hate 99% of all white people.
On the other hand nearly every post of yours has an overtone of hatred in it and it's clear who it's aimed at.

See, I just happen to be the one that calls you out on it while others just ignore you or engage you thereby giving you a platform to spew more of your nonsense. Wink

I'm still waiting for you to post the ones I called you out on that you claim backs up what you said about me.  Don't parrot what I say word for word.  Try thinking for yourself and take off your blinders that allow you only to see things from a race perspective.

By the way, you're so full of shit.  Why?  I'd dare to say about 95% of my posts are about Trump or Clinton unlike you who people start threads about race just to bait you in...and sure as hell you prove them right.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm still waiting for you to post the ones I called you out on that you claim backs up what you said about me.  Don't parrot what I say word for word.  Try thinking for yourself and take off your blinders that allow you only to see things from a race perspective.

By the way, you're so full of shit.  Why?  I'd dare to say about 95% of my posts are about Trump or Clinton unlike you who people start threads about race just to bait you in...and sure as hell you prove them right.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

As soon as you should me that I said I hate ALL white people.  BTW, I have NEVER started a thread about race.

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:00pm:
As soon as you should me that I said I hate ALL white people

I'll break this down so even a simpleton like you can follow.  Can I point to a thread or reply from you that says exactly the words "I hate white people"?  No. 

Here's where you seem to go astray...intentionally.  Many of us have been here long enough to know people's...shall we say "posting persona".  It's a safe bet that many here see you just as I called you...a racist.  In fact there's a thread active as we type saying the exact same things about you that I have said about you.

Now to a bigger point.  You made a claim about me and I asked you to explain yourself.  You claimed ALL my posts are racial YET I pointed out to you that 95% of my posts are about Trump and/or Clinton.

So again, point out even in you own words, if not by actual post how you deduce that I am a racist.

On the other hand as I said...your reputation precedes you and there are threads that people start, one active now, that call you out in an antagonizing way, to get a "rise"out of you.  Why?  Because those people an others know exactly the tone and position you will take so the goad you into the predicted response from you.

As to me, I'd say most expect me to post an anti-Trump thread not one having anything to do with race.  Not a subject, unlike yourself that I am preoccupied with.

Clear enough?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'll break this down so even a simpleton like you can follow.  Can I point to a thread or reply from you that says exactly the words "I hate white people"?  No. 

Here's where you seem to go astray...intentionally.  Many of us have been here long enough to know people's...shall we say "posting persona".  It's a safe bet that many here see you just as I called you...a racist.  In fact there's a thread active as we type saying the exact same things about you that I have said about you.

Now to a bigger point.  You made a claim about me and I asked you to explain yourself.  You claimed ALL my posts are racial YET I pointed out to you that 95% of my posts are about Trump and/or Clinton.

So again, point out even in you own words, if not by actual post how you deduce that I am a racist.

On the other hand as I said...your reputation precedes you and there are threads that people start, one active now, that call you out in an antagonizing way, to get a "rise"out of you.  Why?  Because those people an others know exactly the tone and position you will take so the goad you into the predicted response from you.

As to me, I'd say most expect me to post an anti-Trump thread not one having anything to do with race.  Not a subject, unlike yourself that I am preoccupied with.

Clear enough?

You are a real stupid shit.  I never said that all of your post are racial.  In fact you said that about me.  You said that I always start threads about race.  That is a bone faced lie.  But you and your clan are typical when it comes to this.  When you can't win a argument, you resort to lying.  You can call me a racist, but I can't call you one.  Do you even know what a racist is?  It is one that thinks he is superior to another race.  Like you and your clan.  that is why you continue to demonize blacks by posting the wrongs of black people and never posting the wrongs of white.  But people like you will always be people like you.  That is because you can't see that thinking you are better than another race of people and using the wrongs of a few does not represent the entire race.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #16 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:05am:
Why don't you post illegal actions done by white people.  Why are you so obsessed about black crime.

We leave that up to you and the other Liberals hypocrite. You lefties here do the same thing.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:19pm:
We leave that up to you and the other Liberals hypocrite. You lefties here do the same thing.

But I don't start threads about bad white people.  If I did, show me.

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:18pm:
You are a real stupid shit.  I never said that all of your post are racial.  In fact you said that about me.  You said that I always start threads about race.  That is a bone faced lie.  But you and your clan are typical when it comes to this.  When you can't win a argument, you resort to lying.  You can call me a racist, but I can't call you one.  Do you even know what a racist is?  It is one that thinks he is superior to another race.  Like you and your clan.  that is why you continue to demonize blacks by posting the wrongs of black people and never posting the wrongs of white.  But people like you will always be people like you.  That is because you can't see that thinking you are better than another race of people and using the wrongs of a few does not represent the entire race.

You lie like a rug, little girl.  Your little game of putting your spin on what I say then posting it as bible isn't working.  Nor are your strawman tangents that you go off on. Is that your method/idea of debating?  You seem to make lots of ASSumptions that you have repeatedly failed to prove each and every time I called you out on them.

You're a bit out of your league.  See me when you grew up and you don't lie about what people say and can for that matter back up anything that you claim others say.  Your spin on other's words is not proof.

Stick to being the board racist.  It's what you do best. Cheesy

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #19 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:21pm:
But I don't start threads about bad white people.  If I did, show me.

You might be right, Im not going to research it, so I can't go any further. Others do and you come in on it.

But I don't notice you start threads much anyway.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules