Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged (Read 3,582 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged
Reply #20 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You lie like a rug, little girl.  Your little game of putting your spin on what I say then posting it as bible isn't working.  Nor are your strawman tangents that you go off on. Is that your method/idea of debating?  You seem to make lots of ASSumptions that you have repeatedly failed to prove each and every time I called you out on them.

You're a bit out of your league.  See me when you grew up and you don't lie about what people say and can for that matter back up anything that you claim others say.  Your spin on other's words is not proof.

Stick to being the board racist.  It's what you do best. Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Whatever you say

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:31pm:
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Whatever you say

Grin Grin Grin Grin all you like but I have a feeling when others may read your responses, you'll be the one laughed at even if they don't say so.  Naturally the other 2 stooges will back you up.

You haven't addressed one thing asked and proven even less.

Cheesy

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Grin Grin Grin Grin all you like but I have a feeling when others may read your responses, you'll be the one laughed at even if they don't say so.  Naturally the other 2 stooges will back you up.

You haven't addressed one thing asked and proven even less.

Cheesy

OK hypocrite, whatever you say. Roll Eyes

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Jiminy Cricket
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #23 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Aug 27th, 2016 at 9:02am:
Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged

By: Crimesider Staff
2 days ago

http://cdn.s3-media.wbal.com/Media/2016/08/22/32c2db84-cf27-4056-98b5-1369c3a5d4...

BALTIMORE — A man who Baltimore Police Commissioner Kevin Davis says is linked to at least a dozen murders has been arrested and charged in one death, reports CBS Baltimore.

Calling Montana Barronette the city’s “number one trigger-puller,” Davis said at a press conference that the 21-year was arrested over the weekend and charged with first-degree murder, handgun violations and “other related charges.”

He’s “an absolute poster child for what a repeat offender is in Baltimore City,” Davis said.

Police say he’s a member of the gang Black Guerilla Family. He is charged in connection with the death of Alfonso Williams.

MORE>http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/cops-baltimore%E2%80%99s-number-one-trigger-...

Such a shame...and he was going to go to college to further his education. Didn't they have a more appropriate picture of when he was 12 or 13 years old that displayed his cherub-like appearance and child-like innocence?, a la Michael brown?

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #24 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Jiminy Cricket wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 2:43pm:
Such a shame...and he was going to go to college to further his education. Didn't they have a more appropriate picture of when he was 12 or 13 years old that displayed his cherub-like appearance and child-like innocence?, a la Michael brown?

Or Travons when he was 10

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 2:47pm:
Or Travons when he was 10

If you dumb asses would look, you will find that Zimm was much bigger than he.  But of course that would defuse your assumption that Trayvon attacked him first.  Because you just can't imagine that Zimm would attack him unless he was a big black thug.

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:53pm:
OK hypocrite, whatever you say. Roll Eyes

RR is right.  You have zero depth of understanding and even less ability trying to make your point.  You merely "mouth" back the same words people use on you.  The difference is those words apply to you and your use of them is out of context and irrelevant to any rebuttal that you're trying to make.

I did call you stupid and an idiot.  At the time I didn't realize how stupid you really were and how correct I was about applying them to you.

Little girls should go play with their dolls and not attempt to discuss political issues or any issue for that matter on a message board. Shocked

IP Logged

Frank1
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #27 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:05am:
Why don't you post illegal actions done by white people.  Why are you so obsessed about black crime.

Yes, I really have to agree that this borders on an obsession for stu.

Christ Pantocrator

To say homo sapiens, is to say Homo religiosus; there is no man without God. ~Frithjof Schuon

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #28 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 5:28pm
Print Post  

So, what was the point of the OP?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
RR is right.  You have zero depth of understanding and even less ability trying to make your point.  You merely "mouth" back the same words people use on you.  The difference is those words apply to you and your use of them is out of context and irrelevant to any rebuttal that you're trying to make.

I did call you stupid and an idiot.  At the time I didn't realize how stupid you really were and how correct I was about applying them to you.

Little girls should go play with their dolls and not attempt to discuss political issues or any issue for that matter on a message board. Shocked

Whatever you say Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Cops: Baltimore’s "number one trigger-puller" charged

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules