Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereThe Writer's Croft - Creative Writing Corner › Wheres the Positive ? Wheres the cool?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Wheres the Positive ? Wheres the cool? (Read 213 times)
out of here for good
LNF Representative3
The Writer's Croft

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Wheres the Positive ? Wheres the cool?
Jan 6th, 2017 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
In a writing mood today sharing whats in my brain  Cheesy Cool

Where is the positive?  Where is the cool???
?

Knocked around  tired on a negative roll

bad vibes from internet   television  most places i see or go

what the hell  ?   its getting old  where did the positive thinking   cool people  go?

rise above   innovate  adapt overcome   get motivated  push it love it get me some!

happiness smile of  peace share it passing it on

i can't let the negative block out my sun  or ruin my day   

i must over come it in a positive motivated way

i sang it real high  sang it real low   i  made my choices for  the  better it took time fast then slow

i walk before i run  i swim so i don't sink i pull my weight i earn my keep my drink

negative  you're my enemy  my foe the suck    
i running straight toward you to distinguish you cause you don't ever give a flying fu@k

negative  cannot  defeat me  no matter what  i call it good times you call it suck

where is the positive  ?  where is the cool ?

its in me  a eternal everlasting combative for the good fearless dude

you can look at rain you can feel the cold  you can feel pain of age getting old

you can be bothered by not having or bad luck  searching for love

or you can cheer up look at things in a positive way  count you're blessings

make the blues  scatter  for good just go away 

where should you look ?    where will you find  ?

happiness  its all tucked in you're own mind !

Open up  you're eyes see how lucky blessed you are

there is always someone who has its worse no health or car

its all how look at things in you're life

take the positive thinking trail lose the strife

where is the positive  ? where is the cool ?

its always been  right inside of me and you!

GOD BLESS  AMERICA!!  LAND OF THE FREE  HOME OF THE BRAVE !!

IP Logged

wtfdotcom
Ex Member

Re: Wheres the Positive ? Wheres the cool?
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2017 at 1:35am
Print Post  
Once, upon a cold night dreary, a troll arose, his name that of an instrument, he played not clearly. He fooled some, but not the persistent reader. Caught was he by the written word. This fellow stalked, and tried to cause harm to all.

Slowly, cautiously, others took a closer look. It turns out this troll was the crook.

The tunes that followed grew louder, and their scope did widen. To no avail, the fiddler fiddled on, making his music even harsher.

The constant lies, false rebukes, and over exaggerations of the wrongs brought about by others, shone back on him as his own.

Cool fictional character, Tenny... I once said to him. He refused to come clean, and continued the sham.

LNF is like that, a continuing reappearance of characters. Some good, most bad, a menagerie.

This one should go.

IP Logged

out of here for good
LNF Representative3
The Writer's Croft

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Wheres the Positive ? Wheres the cool?
Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Once, upon a cold night dreary, a troll arose, his name that of an instrument, he played not clearly. He fooled some, but not the persistent reader. Caught was he by the written word. This fellow stalked, and tried to cause harm to all.

Slowly, cautiously, others took a closer look. It turns out this troll was the crook.

The tunes that followed grew louder, and their scope did widen. To no avail, the fiddler fiddled on, making his music even harsher.

The constant lies, false rebukes, and over exaggerations of the wrongs brought about by others, shone back on him as his own.

Cool fictional character, Tenny... I once said to him. He refused to come clean, and continued the sham.

LNF is like that, a continuing reappearance of characters. Some good, most bad, a menagerie.

This one should go.

i dig it     i feel it   I've fought it   I've also watched the battles from hovering my keys

its  a fight  the we the good the right i swear ith    the good morals work ethic we cherish

eagles  & warriors proudly stand ready and perch to combat the whiney demented jerks

lets get back our America to a industrial might a feared   a law abiding hard working self  sufficent type

Lead don't follow stand strong  we will win   kick the ass of  the politicly correct lazy douchebags  of sin

GOD BLESS  AMERICA!!  LAND OF THE FREE  HOME OF THE BRAVE !!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereThe Writer's Croft - Creative Writing Corner › Wheres the Positive ? Wheres the cool?
LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog