Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › So very sad !
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic So very sad ! (Read 590 times)
MikeGlosterIII
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

So very sad !
Feb 13th, 2017 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/poll-majority-of-religious-americans-supp...

Well, it seems another battle in the Culture Wars goes to the liberals. More and more, those who believe in Biblical based morality, are being pushed to the margins and out of The Public Square. I am curious as to what people think brought about this change in views. Cry

Let a man meet a she-bear robbed of her cubs rather than a fool in his folly. Proverbs 17:12 (ESV)

IP Logged

Frank1
LNF Majority Leader

Re: So very sad !
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
I think it also shows the failings of democracy.  The fact is, the majority of people are relatively easily swayed by propaganda and by their neighbors opinions.

The majority is not always right.

To say homo sapiens, is to say Homo religiosus; there is no man without God. ~Frithjof Schuon

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
RemembER when Jack makes friends with the 2 spirit hwame Little Horse in Little Big Man

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/removingthefigleaf/2016/05/two-spirit-gender-identi...

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
MikeGlosterIII wrote on Feb 13th, 2017 at 12:50pm:
http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/poll-majority-of-religious-americans-supp...

Well, it seems another battle in the Culture Wars goes to the liberals. More and more, those who believe in Biblical based morality, are being pushed to the margins and out of The Public Square. I am curious as to what people think brought about this change in views. Cry

There's no such thing as ' biblically based morality'.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Muckster
LNF Senior Staffer

Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
You have only yourselves to blame. Maybe stop your priests from having sex with boys, maybe have your bishops and such stop lying about it, maybe have your chaplains stop praying for soldiers to kill what they call "the enemy" but who God calls My Children in another country, maybe stop being hypocrits about being so-called pro-life when all you are is pro-birth so you can selfishly score points with your so-called god. I could go on and on but the point is, your hypocrisy and un-Jesus-like behavior is what's done you in, not any people loving, ANY people loving, liberal. People are starting to realize what an absolute scam your religion has been (and I'm NOT talking about Jesus and his true people loving Liberal teachings).

I'll sum it up this way...when Jesus returns he will be ashamed at all you so-called Christians who befoul his name on a daily basis. Look inside for once and maybe there's hope for you.

IP Logged

Dusty Roads
LNF Senior Staffer1

Reply #5 - Mar 31st, 2017 at 8:53am
Print Post  
News flash, Jesus just phoned in and said man has f'd up his experiment and he won't be coming back after all.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Apr 1st, 2017 at 7:52am
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 11:24pm:
There's no such thing as ' biblically based morality'.

Bible shmible.

Non sequitur:

Donkey Hoe Tay wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Apr 3rd, 2017 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Muckster wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:31pm:
You have only yourselves to blame. Maybe stop your priests from having sex with boys, maybe have your bishops and such stop lying about it, maybe have your chaplains stop praying for soldiers to kill what they call "the enemy" but who God calls My Children in another country, maybe stop being hypocrits about being so-called pro-life when all you are is pro-birth so you can selfishly score points with your so-called god. I could go on and on but the point is, your hypocrisy and un-Jesus-like behavior is what's done you in, not any people loving, ANY people loving, liberal. People are starting to realize what an absolute scam your religion has been (and I'm NOT talking about Jesus and his true people loving Liberal teachings).

I'll sum it up this way...when Jesus returns he will be ashamed at all you so-called Christians who befoul his name on a daily basis. Look inside for once and maybe there's hope for you.

Way too much assumption in your remarks and conclusion based on your assumptions.  May I suggest you try discussing then base your conclusion on our answers rather then a straw man argument.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Rathbone

Reply #8 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Muckster wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:31pm:

If I were you I wonder what he would think about you. You did say "when Jesus returns". Actually if Jesus was here today, I think he would be Fiscally Moderate (help others in need but do not waste your earnings), Socially Liberal (in helping others and tolerance for those that are "different") and Conservative (when it comes to the sanctity of life).

You seem very angry.
« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2017 at 5:05pm by Rathbone »  

“There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who do not. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living.”---- José N. Harris

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › So very sad !

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog