Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Kelly Anne is a liar
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Kelly Anne is a liar (Read 936 times)
Renaissance Woman
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Kelly Anne is a liar
Feb 15th, 2017 at 8:16am
Print Post  
   If anyone has been paying attention it has become painfully obvious that Kelly Anne Conway has become the medias "liar". Now it has always been viewed unacceptable to come straight out and label someone a lair in print or on  television,the media has long made every conceivable effort to come up with creative ways in describing people who blatantly lie to them and the public but funny enough not in case of  Kelly Anne.

On Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski made it plain that Kelly Anne was not being allowed on the show in the interest of avoiding "fake news" which was clearly a direct shot at Kelly Annes past comments about fake news being presented to the public about the Trump administration.  While I am all for not allowing people on your show who seem to be constantly giving bad information I cant help but wonder why arent men who have been caught lying repeatedly being held to the same standard?

Ive notice that when men are caught doing the same sh*t Kelly Anne is doing they are given the benefit of the doubt and allowed to say they misspoke or were mistaken why isnt she given the same leeway or do you think Im seeing something that isnt there?

I think that this goes back to a Biblical belief in women being serpents and liars. Why do I say that? Because it just seems people men and women alike easily accept women being liars than they do men. General Flynn caught blatantly lying to the vice president isnt being called a liar but she is why is that?

IP Logged

randalusa
LNF Staffer3

derbinstahm

Re: Kelly Anne is a liar
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 8:20am
Print Post  
When the Obama players lied for 8 years, NOBODY cared among the trained marxist liars at CBS ABC NBC NPR etc.

Watch this:

Too bad liberals aren't even half as visionary and strong as they imagine. Because if so, we could all sit back and let the little busybody moralizing control-freaks run the whole show.

IP Logged

Renaissance Woman
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 8:23am
Print Post  
randalusa wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 8:20am:
When the Obama players lied for 8 years, NOBODY cared among the trained marxist liars at CBS ABC NBC NPR etc.

Watch this:

wft does that have to do with my post?

IP Logged

randalusa
LNF Staffer3

derbinstahm

Reply #3 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 8:31am
Print Post  
Okay, I see what happened here. Modified to reflect further information. My reply pertained to your headline, which is different than what you wrote afterward. But I didn't take the time originally to ascertain whether your body text matched your headline, which it does not in emphasis. Therefore, my opening reply should be seen as tangential.

It still matters if you are in a do about Kelly lying rather than the game being played by the trained deceivers at CBS ABC NBC NPR. We'll see by your next reply.

Renaissance Woman wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 8:23am:
wft does that have to do with my post?

« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2017 at 8:38am by randalusa »  

Too bad liberals aren't even half as visionary and strong as they imagine. Because if so, we could all sit back and let the little busybody moralizing control-freaks run the whole show.

IP Logged

Renaissance Woman
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 9:24am
Print Post  
I do not agree. I dont think its relevant because my overall emphasis is not whether she is in fact lying or not. What I take issue with is the fact that people in the media seem to have no trouble with destroying the character and career of women while treating the reputation and character of men with kid gloves.  Why is she not being taken at her word when she says she is doing what the president asked her to do? Instead they are acting like she has gone rogue, is booking herself on shows and talking out of turn as if she is some sort of errant child run amok. At least that what my perception of the situation is what say you?
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2017 at 9:35am by Renaissance Woman »  

IP Logged

randalusa
LNF Staffer3

derbinstahm

Reply #5 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 9:37am
Print Post  
Renaissance Woman wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 9:24am:
What I take issue with is the fact that people in the media seem to have no trouble with destroying the character and career of women while treating the reputation and character of men with kid gloves.

I doubt you are sensing accurately here. Obama had women lying for him. They were protected just like the men. Also General Flynn is not a woman.

Quote:
At least that what my perception of the situation is what say you?

I think the entire Trump team is doing a crappy job at figuring out the game being played by CBS ABC NBC and are thus getting destroyed day after day male and female alike.

IP Logged

Renaissance Woman
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Clearly you are not understanding my point so nevermind.

IP Logged

randalusa
LNF Staffer3

derbinstahm

Reply #7 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 10:16am
Print Post  
I heard what you said. If that assertion were true, it would indeed be an annoyance. And it might be accurate on some level. I just don't see it standing out within all the wreckage from so many on the Trump team getting hammered by the trained liars at CBS ABC NBC. They have gone after Bannon, Spicer, Trump and most recently Stephen Miller.

Also Conway HAS fibbed in covering for Donald Trump, who has himself been skirting around truth on some petty issues like crowd size. I happen to think the reporters at CBS ABC NBC are lying a helluva lot more than anyone associated with Trump. But his lack of skill in figuring out their propaganda strategy is leading to them entire group getting lambasted and some of them accused of lying.

To be clear, the media LIED MORE than Trump on the crowd size argument. His take was much closer than the phony picture comparison they published. Yet the man neglects to study sufficiently for understanding where their lies appear within them accusing him of lying.

Renaissance Woman wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 9:51am:
Clearly you are not understanding my point so nevermind.

IP Logged

Renaissance Woman
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 10:22am
Print Post  
randalusa wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 10:16am:
I heard what you said. If that assertion were true, it would indeed be an annoyance. And it might indeed be accurate on some level. I just don't see it standing out within all the wreckage from so many on the Trump team getting hammered by the trained liars at CBS ABC NBC. They have gone after Bannon, Spicer, Trump and most recently Stephen Miller.

Also Conway HAS fibbed in covering for Donald Trump, who has himself been skirting around truth on some petty issues like crowd size. I happen to think the reporters at CBS ABC NBC are lying a helluva lot more than anyone associated with Trump. But his lack of skill in figuring out their propaganda strategy is leading to them entire group getting lambasted and some of them accused of lying.

You are correct I have seen them go after members of Trumps team but to me not in the same context I dont see anyone saying Bannon, Flynn , ect cant come on their shows because they are liars.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #9 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Now they're going after Paul Manafort.    They've gotten Flynn kicked out of the administration.  Perhaps Kellyanne is next on their list.  I think it's a dem v rep thing, not a male v female.  After all, hil's got the dem nomination, even after being stupid enough and not caring about national security enough to have a secure computer. 

BTW, good to see you.  Are you going to stick around or just do the one or two post thingee that you occasionally do?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Kelly Anne is a liar

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog