Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - did Obama administration wire tap phone calls of Trump campaign without a warrant?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) - did Obama administration wire tap phone calls of Trump campaign without a warrant? (Read 464 times)
Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Re: - did Obama administration wire tap phone calls of Trump campaign without a warrant?
Reply #10 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 2:17am
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 2:16am:
umm yes but only unnamed, anonymous sources & such have been mentioned. the question is can you show anything factual to back up your claim?

I cannot show the actual warrant.  No.

I'm accepting the government at it's word that it actually got the warrant.  It's very possible they didn't and they simply illegally tapped whoever they wanted.

Brilliance on display:

Wadsworth wrote Today at 4:39pm:
"Shut up sock puppet, you make absolutely not damn since."

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Representative3

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: - did Obama administration wire tap phone calls of Trump campaign without a warrant?
Reply #11 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 2:33am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 2:17am:
I cannot show the actual warrant.  No.

I'm accepting the government at it's word that it actually got the warrant.  It's very possible they didn't and they simply illegally tapped whoever they wanted.

fair enough, thanks

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #12 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 2:40am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 1:36am:
Nope.

They were tapping foreigners.

And then when it was discovered that certain Americans were involved they went and got a secret FISA warrant.  Which I don't agree should be legal but it has been since 911.

- "secret FISA warrant" - more criminal leaks? - many Obama Democrat holdovers may be going to jail?

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #13 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:37am
Print Post  
admin wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 11:55pm:
- intel leaks are serious criminal offenses - undermines our government - what US intel leaked Hillary's unsecure server? - wasn't it Hillary that had the intel in her emails?

Collaborating with the russians to influence US elections and breaking the Logan Act are also serious criminal offenses that undermine our government.  What US intel is leaking through Trump's unsecured cell phone?  That's the comedy here -- basically everything you all (and Trump) accused Hillary of is going on in spades right now under Trump.

Anyway, you started this thread saying that the government tapped Trump campaign phones illegally.  It Is Not Illegal for the US Government to Tap Phone Calls Going to the Russian Ambassador.  Flynn put himself in that position!  He was an idiot for thinking calls like that would go unnoticed.

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:41am
Print Post  
FBI needs to explain why Flynn was recorded, Intelligence Committee chairman says

Although it remains unclear whether Flynn himself was being monitored for any reason, his conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak were intercepted because the Russians’ calls are routinely monitored.

Separately Tuesday, House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) said he had no plans to further probe links between Flynn and Russia. “It’s taken care of itself at this point,” he said.

Nunes said it was “very hard to believe” that Flynn was acting as “some sort of secret Russian agent.”

He also said he saw some hypocrisy in the response of Democrats to the Flynn recording.

“Where are all the privacy groups screaming now?” he asked.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/02/14/fbi-needs-to-explain...

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #15 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 9:51am
Print Post  
admin wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 2:40am:
- "secret FISA warrant" - more criminal leaks? - many Obama Democrat holdovers may be going to jail?

I hope so ... but I doubt it. Too many (ex)WH moslem judges to let that happen.

Nox

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #16 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 9:51am:
I hope so ... but I doubt it. Too many (ex)WH moslem judges to let that happen.

Nox

Oh..you poor Snowflakes are gonna be so disappointed..  Grin

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #17 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 9:55am:
Oh..you poor Snowflakes are gonna be so disappointed..  Grin

Golly (in Gomer voice) ... are you actually agreeing with me?

Nox

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - did Obama administration wire tap phone calls of Trump campaign without a warrant?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog