Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Three organizations Trump needs to create to fight the obstructionist left
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Three organizations Trump needs to create to fight the obstructionist left (Read 928 times)
patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Three organizations Trump needs to create to fight the obstructionist left
Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:18pm
Print Post  

1.  I've already mentioned this one - he needs to skip the tweets and get some experts to create a sophisticated media operation in the white house, allowing him to make direction communication with the people.

2. He needs a staff of people to fight the obstructionist federal bureaucracy Hussein-holdovers: the leakers and others who can't get with the program.  This would include lawyers and organizational experts to ferret out the Hussein moles, and give them the bum's rush, or a jail sentence, as appropriate.

3. Trump took on the whole arrogant, entitled establishment: the democraps, the judiciary, the bureaucracy, the lib media, the sanctuary cities - etc.  His strength was the 60 million or so people who voted for him.  He needs to get someone who will organize and formalize these people into a mass movement.  They could organize boycotts against such as Nordstrom.  Turnabout is fair play - they can send people to disrupt democrap, feminazi, and illegal alien pep rallies.

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Rubio Republican

Re: Three organizations Trump needs to create to fight the obstructionist left
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
If he really wants to fight the left he should stop letting his daughter and her husband pull him in that direction.

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:18pm:
1.  I've already mentioned this one - he needs to skip the tweets and get some experts to create a sophisticated media operation in the white house, allowing him to make direction communication with the people.

2. He needs a staff of people to fight the obstructionist federal bureaucracy Hussein-holdovers: the leakers and others who can't get with the program.  This would include lawyers and organizational experts to ferret out the Hussein moles, and give them the bum's rush, or a jail sentence, as appropriate.

3. Trump took on the whole arrogant, entitled establishment: the democraps, the judiciary, the bureaucracy, the lib media, the sanctuary cities - etc.  His strength was the 60 million or so people who voted for him.  He needs to get someone who will organize and formalize these people into a mass movement.  They could organize boycotts against such as Nordstrom.  Turnabout is fair play - they can send people to disrupt democrap, feminazi, and illegal alien pep rallies. 

Ah, yes, government directed and funded thug operations. I guess we can call it the "Trump Sturmabteilung." All dissenters shall be punished!

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:24pm:
Ah, yes, government directed and funded thug operations. I guess we can call it the "Trump Sturmabteilung." All dissenters shall be punished!

Is that kind of like the libfascists who drove Ben Shapiro and Milo Yiannopoulos off campuses, and waylaid Betsy DeVos when she went to a teachers' meeting?

IP Logged

NLem
LNF Staffer2

Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:18pm:
Three organizations Trump needs to create to fight the obstructionist left

He really only needs two:
Miniluv
Minitrue

You can mine the Infowars/Stormfront crew for peopling them up.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #5 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
NLem wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:44pm:
He really only needs two:
Miniluv
Minitrue

You can mine the Infowars/Stormfront crew for peopling them up.

We already HAVE the Ministry of Truth - its the lib media.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:39pm:
Is that kind of like the libfascists who drove Ben Shapiro and Milo Yiannopoulos off campuses, and waylaid Betsy DeVos when she went to a teachers' meeting?

You want the government to direct operations against dissenters. Not private organizations and people doing it. So no, definitely not the same thing.

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #7 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:24pm:

It should be a separate, independent entity that reports directly to the Precedent too. Can't trust the others as they're infiltrated by the old rule and will leak fake news to undermine the peoples' choice! They'll need distinct uniforms, perhaps a certain daughter could design them?! Something with orange berets and brown shirts would be appropriate.

For too long have we sat under the thumb of mankind! The time has come to *oppose* that thumb!

A nothing burger!

IP Logged

Harry
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
While libtards all too hastily celebrate the fall of Trump due to their fake news campaign, he, piece by piece, rids us of Obama's legacy.

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #9 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
While libtards all too hastily celebrate the fall of Trump due to their fake news campaign, he, piece by piece, rids us of Obama's legacy.

You do have that.

Hope it's worth the cost.  Sad

For too long have we sat under the thumb of mankind! The time has come to *oppose* that thumb!

A nothing burger!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Three organizations Trump needs to create to fight the obstructionist left

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog