Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › 49 years ago kill anything that moves or breathes
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) 49 years ago kill anything that moves or breathes (Read 1,459 times)
USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: 49 years ago kill anything that moves or breathes
Reply #20 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:04pm:
You are liberal wrong. There would be a lot less going on now because all our enemies would know better. Pussy like you are what allow bully’s to push you around. From grammar school I learned. Bully picks on me, I do my best. Then win or lose, it is me and my cousin Vinnie on his ass the next day. Fool with Vinnie, next day it is Vinnie and me on his ass the next day. 7th grade, we had just six guys, close friends, we called ourselves the Woodtick Wolves, WW colors. No more bully problems. That is how you win wars too. Do to them ten times worse than they did to you.
Smiley

hell who'd of thought the world would have forgotten Hiroshima & Nagasaki so quickly.

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #21 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:52pm:
I had the pleasure of throwing some of those hippy bastards in a river in Laconia New Hampshire. And the water was real cold. Unfortunately they survived with blue lips.
Wink
Smiley

A few years too late but ... THANK YOU. I wish I could have been there. Just a question ... were you in uniform? I was, and that's the only thing that held me back.

Nox

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:03pm:
Lol, Archie just gets aroused at mass-killing fantasies. 

He's never seen a war except in John Wayne films, see, so has no idea what he's talking about.

Be careful Limey. Today is St. Patrick’s Day. The Irish may have a few beers and decide to finish the job and kick British ass for good.
Seems you all are having a problem with some radical Muslim terrorists you all let cross your borders. What happened? Not only you, but Germany, and France. And you all think our president is wrong to allow people from certain countries to come here? I don’t think he is wrong at all. Smart move.
If it were up to me, ISIS would have been destroyed years ago from the air and with missiles. And North Korea and Iran would no longer exist.

Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:13pm:
hell who'd of thought the world would have forgotten Hiroshima & Nagasaki so quickly.

Thank the liberal ass kissers like Obama for that one.
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:14pm:
A few years too late but ... THANK YOU. I wish I could have been there. Just a question ... were you in uniform? I was, and that's the only thing that held me back.

Nox

www.rpmcinc.com
www.rpmcinc.com/about-us.html

RPMC. RAT PACK MOTORCYCLE CLUB. Waterbury Connecticut : Home; Location; About Us; Contact Us; Events; Old School; Photos; Gone But Not Forgotten. Kenny
Smiley

No sir. I was never in the military. I was deferred because I was building the machines that made your ammunition.
I was with friends at a motorcycle meet. Some of them are X military and had no use for hippies.
We still to this day back our veterans. We ride in parades for them. Visit the old and disabled veterans.
We are para military, I was 5th platoon, and later 1st platoon with more original members. Yes, we are all armed, and might be called a militia. Country first.
We did drive the black panthers from the city of Waterbury When they came there and were burning the north end of town down. And just so Limey knows, shots were fired. No. We are not racists. What’s right is right no matter who you are. Any radical terrorists show up, I am sure the boys will beat the police there and get things going, and of course back up our cops. Some are members of the club.

Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #25 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:57pm:
www.rpmcinc.com

RPMC. RAT PACK MOTORCYCLE CLUB. Waterbury Connecticut : Home; Location; About Us; Contact Us; Events; Old School; Photos; Gone But Not Forgotten. Kenny
Smiley
No sir. I was never in the military.
Smiley

I still thank you even though you didn't serve. You did, however, provide a GREAT service.

Nox

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #26 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
Soldiers > media > politicians > lawyers > used car salesmen > welfare cheats > cockroaches > maggots > hippies > drug dealers

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 11:28am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:57pm:
www.rpmcinc.com

Smiley

No sir. I was never in the military. I was deferred because I was building the machines that made your ammunition.
I was with friends at a motorcycle meet. Some of them are X military and had no use for hippies.
We still to this day back our veterans. We ride in parades for them. Visit the old and disabled veterans.
We are para military, I was 5th platoon, and later 1st platoon with more original members. Yes, we are all armed, and might be called a militia. Country first.
We did drive the black panthers from the city of Waterbury When they came there and were burning the north end of town down. And just so Limey knows, shots were fired. No. We are not racists. What’s right is right no matter who you are. Any radical terrorists show up, I am sure the boys will beat the police there and get things going, and of course back up our cops. Some are members of the club.

Smiley

do you lie about everything

a machinist deferment

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 11:29am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:52pm:
I had the pleasure of throwing some of those hippy bastards in a river in Laconia New Hampshire. And the water was real cold. Unfortunately they survived with blue lips.
Wink
Smiley

dream on

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 11:31am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 11:49pm:
Soldiers > media > politicians > lawyers > used car salesmen > welfare cheats > cockroaches > maggots > hippies > drug dealers

what about soldier drug dealers, or hippy soldiers, or hippy soldier drug dealers, or hippy car thief soldiers?

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › 49 years ago kill anything that moves or breathes

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog