Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Democrats in charge.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Democrats in charge. (Read 146 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Democrats in charge.
Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Latest news from Connecticut. More people fleeing, value of property going down. The intelligent democrat party running the state have come up with ideas. Now you have to license your cat, same as dog. Any soft drinks that contain sugar will be taxed, your permit to carry a gun that used to be 35, dollars for five years will go into the hundreds. The mill rate to tax your home is raised to make up for the devalue of the property. The taxes on your vehicles goes into the thousands now. Go democrats. Every job and corporation is leaving as fast as they can. Oh, and press one for English.

Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Abe
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Re: Democrats in charge.
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
People fleeing NJ as well. We have a RINO (same thing as a Democrat) in charge. You get charged an exit tax as well.

Nearly two of every three families making an interstate move involving New Jersey last year were leaving the Garden State, the highest rate in the country.

New Jersey had the greatest percentage of outbound moves of any state nationally last year with almost 65 percent departing, according to a company which bills itself as the largest transporter of household goods in the country.

The Garden State has led the nation in outward migration for the fourth time in five years.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/01/people_are_fleeing_nj_faster_than_any_o...

IP Logged

Abe
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
N.J.'s exit tax: So baffling, even officials can't explain it

http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf/2010/10/nj_exit_tax_has_real_estate_at.html

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 10:20pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:32pm:
N.J.'s exit tax: So baffling, even officials can't explain it

http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf/2010/10/nj_exit_tax_has_real_estate_at.html

CT. did mention an exit tax last year, but I don’t think they have one. Not yet that I know of.
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative2

Reply #4 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 4:28am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:30pm:
People fleeing NJ as well. We have a RINO (same thing as a Democrat) in charge. You get charged an exit tax as well.

Nearly two of every three families making an interstate move involving New Jersey last year were leaving the Garden State, the highest rate in the country.

New Jersey had the greatest percentage of outbound moves of any state nationally last year with almost 65 percent departing, according to a company which bills itself as the largest transporter of household goods in the country.

The Garden State has led the nation in outward migration for the fourth time in five years.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/01/people_are_fleeing_nj_faster_than_any_o...

So tell me Abe, Why the heck are you still there?

Most places are better than there Obviously Wink Shocked Wink

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative2

Reply #5 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 4:35am
Print Post  

Why do I have a feeling not too many Libs will be posting on this thread? Grin

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #6 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 5:15am
Print Post  
Just wait ... Fake news coming from the usual trolls.

Nox

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative2

Reply #7 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 5:17am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:17pm:
Latest news from Connecticut. More people fleeing, value of property going down. The intelligent democrat party running the state have come up with ideas. Now you have to license your cat, same as dog. Any soft drinks that contain sugar will be taxed, your permit to carry a gun that used to be 35, dollars for five years will go into the hundreds. The mill rate to tax your home is raised to make up for the devalue of the property. The taxes on your vehicles goes into the thousands now. Go democrats. Every job and corporation is leaving as fast as they can. Oh, and press one for English.

Smiley

Quote:
Oh, and press one for English.

You mean you don't have that in Florida Huh Roll Eyes Grin?

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #8 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
- will there be continued decline in the most liberal states?

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 5:17am:
You mean you don't have that in Florida Huh Roll Eyes Grin?

No, not in Florida. Sure, I had a bigger home in CT. and more land.  But paying almost 6000 a year in tax did not seem right. And now vehicle taxes are crazy too. My brother is paying 1500 for his truck and two motorcycles. When I left we had three cars and two motorcycles and were only paying close to 1000 in tax, plus the registration fee. I have a three bedroom two bath home here, nice kitchen dining room and parlor. $1500 a year tax, no tax on vehicles, just registration 50, 60 bucks depending on value. Electric in summer is just a bit less than CT. But the heating is a joke, nothing to even talk about. Water the same. I am just worried because of all the CT. and NY, NJ people moving here might bring their politics with them and destroy this state. I would like to put a ban on liberals.
Property values going up. I had this house built, paid cash, 160,000 and now it is worth 220,000.  If I plan to move again, which I doubt.

Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Democrats in charge.
LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog