Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › idiot trump refuses handshake with far more intelligent Chancellor Angela Merkel
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) idiot trump refuses handshake with far more intelligent Chancellor Angela Merkel (Read 1,118 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: idiot trump refuses handshake with far more intelligent Chancellor Angela Merkel
Reply #30 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:04pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 8:14pm:
Hard to get over 8 years of the worst president in history obama thank God the Adults are in charge again.

Grin Grin GrinWorst president?, Well the worst president has higher approval ratings than the current one.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Re: idiot trump refuses handshake with far more intelligent Chancellor Angela Merkel
Reply #31 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:04pm:
Grin Grin GrinWorst president?, Well the worst president has higher approval ratings than the current one.

Trump has only been in office 55 days his approval rating is higher than Obama's first 55 days after 8 years of Trump bitch slapping the Fake news media maybe we will see the True numbers not the Crooked Lying Democrats numbers.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

Do You Eat Carrots
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #32 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:04pm:

Not bad considering he was supposed to lose by a landslide.

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #33 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:19pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:14pm:
Trump has only been in office 55 days his approval rating is higher than Obama's first 55 days after 8 years of Trump bitch slapping the Fake news media maybe we will see the True numbers not the Crooked Lying Democrats numbers.

I know you're a loyalist, but, tell me, how can you write shit like this?

Mr. Trump's frequent distortion of the truth surely means that Trump people can't,  with any conscience,  talk about "fake news" any more.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Do You Eat Carrots
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #34 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:19pm:

Mr. Trump's frequent distortion of the truth surely means that Trump people can't,  with any conscience,  talk about "fake news" any more.

Distortion of the truth. What politician, president, prime minister, senator doesn't do that? Trump is no different other than he just doesn't care.

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #35 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Do You Eat Carrots wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:20pm:
Distortion of the truth. What politician, president, prime minister, senator doesn't do that? Trump is no different other than he just doesn't care.

I dunno.

The one which caught my eye was the pretend phone-tap thing.

I know it wasn't actually Mr. Trump who stood in the White House and accused GCHQ of illegal interference in US politics; it was his press guy, who still has a job.

Yep, politicians massage the actualité, but, come on, bullshitting like this is ridiculous.

Then dicks like that poster I quoted get all tribal about it. I mean, jesus, even using the phrase 'fake news' as an accusation whilst still supporting someone who tweets fantasy....? Surely that's something to worry about.

I know electoral politics demands votes, I know all votes are equal, I know getting the mucking forons to vote based on dogwhistles and laughable promises is normal.

But, once the election is over, shouldn't the dust settle and the adults act like, well, adults?

Poor Mrs. May here is in an unenviable position having to pander to the drooling halfwits who fell for UKIPs crap, but at least she has the good grace to make it obvious that she's going through purgatory.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Reply #36 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:19pm:

Only brainwashed Liberals like yourself claim Trump's distortions try thinking for yourself for once open your Liberal controlled blindness and maybe you will see you have been Lied to by the Democrat controlled Fake news media your whole life. QUIT BEING A PAPARTISAN HACK OPEN YOUR EYES both the Democrats and Republicans are the enemy.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #37 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:14pm:

Fake News

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Reply #38 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:56pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #39 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:56pm:
I agree FAKE NEWS

My chart is accurate.  Your statement is fake

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › idiot trump refuses handshake with far more intelligent Chancellor Angela Merkel

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog