Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low ins cost after he lost job
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low ins cost after he lost job (Read 507 times)
billy.pilgrim
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low ins cost after he lost job
Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:52am
Print Post  
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trump-supporter-credits-tr...

Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low insurance cost after he lost his job

A Tennessee woman who backs President Donald Trump credits God and the Republican health care bill — which hasn’t been voted into law — for her family’s dramatically lower insurance costs.

Charla McComic’s son recently lost his job, and his health-insurance premium dropped from $567 per month to $88, which she described as “a blessing from God” and a gift from the new president, reported the Washington Post.

McComic, who attended Trump’s rally this week in Nashville with four family members, told the Post she’s not worried that her 33-year-old son or 3-year-old granddaughter will lose their Medicaid coverage under the GOP plan.

“So far, everything’s been positive, from what I can tell,” she told the newspaper. “I just hope that more and more people and children get covered under this new health-care plan.”

McComic, who campaigned for Trump with some relatives by forming a motorcade and driving through their hometown shouting his name, said she’s never trusted a president as much as the real estate developer and former reality TV star.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low ins cost after he lost job
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:08am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:52am:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trump-supporter-credits-tr...

Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low insurance cost after he lost his job

A Tennessee woman who backs President Donald Trump credits God and the Republican health care bill — which hasn’t been voted into law — for her family’s dramatically lower insurance costs.

Charla McComic’s son recently lost his job, and his health-insurance premium dropped from $567 per month to $88, which she described as “a blessing from God” and a gift from the new president, reported the Washington Post.

McComic, who attended Trump’s rally this week in Nashville with four family members, told the Post she’s not worried that her 33-year-old son or 3-year-old granddaughter will lose their Medicaid coverage under the GOP plan.

“So far, everything’s been positive, from what I can tell,” she told the newspaper. “I just hope that more and more people and children get covered under this new health-care plan.”

McComic, who campaigned for Trump with some relatives by forming a motorcade and driving through their hometown shouting his name, said she’s never trusted a president as much as the real estate developer and former reality TV star.

You're too much billy Grin

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Re: Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low ins cost after he lost job
Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:30am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:08am:
You're too much billy Grin

Just identifying the "poorly educated" who voted for the moron.

This woman may be dumber than archie and stu

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative2

Reply #3 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:33am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:30am:
Just identifying the "poorly educated" who voted for the moron.

This woman may be dumber than archie and stu

Not so fast, this Obama voter is "poorly educated" as well. However she's really educated in 'freebies' Grin

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Are all Insurance Salesmen
REALLY that stupid?

Reply #4 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:33am:
Not so fast, this Obama voter is "poorly educated" as well. However she's really educated in 'freebies' Grin

I see you 'play the game' after all..

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:58am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:52am:

That's how retarded the typical trump voter usually is.

Non sequitur:

Helena Ann Basket wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative2

Reply #6 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:45am:
I see you 'play the game' after all..

Not really, I try to expose pubs more than I do dims.  Wink

The people that play pubs still are the ones I'm trying to reach more

Their ideology is closer to mine Wink

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:05am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:00am:
Not really, I try to expose pubs more than I do dims.  Wink

The people that play pubs still are the ones I'm trying to reach more

Their ideology is closer to mine Wink

You'd have been more likely to do so by leaving your "their" as it was spelled initially.

Non sequitur:

Helena Ann Basket wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:06am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:33am:

But that was fake

Why don't you post the pimp and hooker in the Acorn office

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative2

Reply #9 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:13am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:06am:
But that was fake

Why don't you post the pimp and hooker in the Acorn office

Quote:
But that was fake

How do you know it's fake? How do you fake that? Grin

Also, where's the link that says the Pentagon believes in man made climate change?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low ins cost after he lost job
LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog