Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low ins cost after he lost job
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low ins cost after he lost job (Read 1,121 times)
billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low ins cost after he lost job
Reply #10 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:13am:
How do you know it's fake? How do you fake that? Grin

Also, where's the link that says the Pentagon believes in man made climate change?

1. It couldn't have happened
2. Someone like the felon and darling of the right who faked the Acorn video pays someone a thousand to jump up and down and scream about her obama phone.
3. It looks totally scripted.

Suprised you fell for it.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low ins cost after he lost job
Reply #11 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:30am
Print Post  
oops, it's a bush phone and you fell for more right wing lies

http://www.freegovernmentcellphones.net/faq/obama-phone

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:09am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:05am:
You'd have been more likely to do so by leaving your "their" as it was spelled initially.

I wish your politics were as good as your grammer Grin

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #13 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:24am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:30am:
oops, it's a bush phone and you fell for more right wing lies

http://www.freegovernmentcellphones.net/faq/obama-phone

Nah..... it's a Clinton phone(from your link)

Quote:
So, the subsidization of phones began under President Clinton, and has continued under Presidents Bush and Obama.

But, because Obama admin was in power for most of the recession, expanded even more under Obama Wink

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #14 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:30am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:25am:
1. It couldn't have happened
2. Someone like the felon and darling of the right who faked the Acorn video pays someone a thousand to jump up and down and scream about her obama phone.
3. It looks totally scripted.

Quote:

You never heard a black person talk like that? Grin

Quote:

I'm surprised you fell for the pentagon believes in 'man made' climate change.... Shocked

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:24am:
Nah..... it's a Clinton phone(from your link)

But, because Obama admin was in power for most of the recession, expanded even more under Obama Wink

actually it's a regan phone. the program was started in 1984 and has changed under each admin. since.
the bush admin started the free cell phone.

if you consider the need and minimal cost for the disabled to be able to use a cell phone for 70 minutes a month to communicate with care givers or emergency
or, someone looking for a job being able to include a phone number on a job application, or respond to an interview

then I think Reagan Clinton, bush and Obama were right

it's still funny that so many right wingers fell for the fake emails and the Obama phone lady video

kinda like trumpcare saving that poor lady's family

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #16 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:44am
Print Post  
I was watching MSNBC the other day (yes I do) and they went to West Virginia to ask solid Trump coal country voters how they felt about potentially losing their health care.  Apparently many of them never made the connection since many of them benefited from Medicade expansion and Black Lung benefits.  I guess they'll "get it" now...

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #17 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:45am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:36am:
actually it's a regan phone. the program was started in 1984 and has changed under each admin. since.
the bush admin started the free cell phone.

if you consider the need and minimal cost for the disabled to be able to use a cell phone for 70 minutes a month to communicate with care givers or emergency
or, someone looking for a job being able to include a phone number on a job application, or respond to an interview

then I think Reagan Clinton, bush and Obama were right

it's still funny that so many right wingers fell for the fake emails and the Obama phone lady video

kinda like trumpcare saving that poor lady's family

Yes and no from my research. It was discounted under Reagan. Full Gov subsidies for phones came under Clinton

President Clinton?

Quote:
Some authorities go back even further and say the Obama Phone program can trace its roots back to the Clinton administration because that’s when the Federal Communications Commission authorized a subsidy for landline telephones as part of the Telecommunications Act of 1996. The Act authorized subsidized landline telephones for America’s needy and it was approved by both houses of Congress and signed into law by President Clinton.

http://www.obamaphone.com/started-obama-phone-program

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #18 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:45am:
Yes and no from my research. It was discounted under Reagan. Full Gov subsidies for phones came under Clinton

http://www.obamaphone.com/started-obama-phone-program

LOL!!!  "Obamaphone.com"...  Jaysus...

LOL!!!

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:30am:
You never heard a black person talk like that? Grin

I'm surprised you fell for the pentagon believes in 'man made' climate change.... Shocked

so why have they been preparing for climate change for at least 15 years

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/07/30/how-the-pentagon-is...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/climate-change-real-pentagon-sure-thinks-so...

http://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2014/05/debate-goes-military-prepares-climate-ch...

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Moron trump supporter credits trump care for her son's low ins cost after he lost job

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules