Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › "There’s a bigger issue, whether this pres is intellectually qualified to be POTUS"
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) "There’s a bigger issue, whether this pres is intellectually qualified to be POTUS" (Read 770 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

"There’s a bigger issue, whether this pres is intellectually qualified to be POTUS"
Mar 20th, 2017 at 10:52am
Print Post  
Oh NO he din't!!!  Did you hear this this morning?

Quote:
Former Republican lawmaker stuns CNN panel when he says Trump isn’t smart enough to be president

David Jolly, a former Republican congressman from Florida, stunned a CNN panel on Monday morning when he said President Donald Trump isn’t “intellectually qualified” to be president.

When asked by CNN’s Poppy Harlow whether Trump should publicly apologize if it’s revealed that he was wrong in accusing former President Barack Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower during the 2016 election, Jolly said that he should — but he also said that an apology wouldn’t mask Trump’s other major shortcomings as president.

“There’s a bigger issue, whether this president is intellectually qualified to be President of the United States,” Jolly said.

Harlow seemed taken aback by Jolly’s statement.

“You’re saying he’s not smart enough?” she asked him. “That’s quite a charge.”

Jolly went on to explain that Trump has very little knowledge about policy, and that he’s relying on cable news shows to inform him about the details of legislation he’s already endorsed.

“I think he’s learning about his own health care bill listening to you and Chris in the morning,” he told her. “He does not practice in details, nor understands the finer points of domestic or foreign policy. When he throws out a wiretap charge, what does that mean? We know he’s lying about that, but he doesn’t understand what a FISA court is. He doesn’t understand that  he just made an allegation of a felony, he doesn’t understand that he’s crippling the United States on a world stage. That speaks to more than credibility, that speaks to intellect.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/former-republican-lawmaker-stuns-cnn-panel-when...

Jaysus, people are starting to ask questions...

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Re: "There’s a bigger issue, whether this pres is intellectually qualified to be POTUS"
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 10:54am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 10:52am:
Oh NO he din't!!!  Did you hear this this morning?

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/former-republican-lawmaker-stuns-cnn-panel-when...

Jaysus, people are starting to ask questions...

Greg

Trump won.. Derp with it.

[/Bert]

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: "There’s a bigger issue, whether this pres is intellectually qualified to be POTUS"
Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 10:54am
Print Post  
repugs, who would have thunk

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 12:18pm
Print Post  

You lost the election.  Quit sitting in the corner, darkly mumbling these things. It's bad for your mental health.   Smiley

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 12:18pm:
You lost the election.  Quit sitting in the corner, darkly mumbling these things. It's bad for your mental health.   Smiley

As you did for the past 8 years

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Capt. Obvious B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #5 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 12:32pm
Print Post  

Those of us that secretly wanted Trump to win so the GOP could own him, secretly won actually.  Trump is about the idiocy I expected.   Smiley

"Be Kind; Everyone You Meet is Fighting a Hard Battle" Plato

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Capt. Obvious B.S.C. wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 12:32pm:
Those of us that secretly wanted Trump to win so the GOP could own him, secretly won actually.  Trump is about the idiocy I expected.   Smiley

I felt the same way about shrub. Figured the half wit would destroy the repug party for at least 20 years, so I cast my florida vote for Nader. As you see the GOP and it's followers own nothing, the consequences of their actions are never their fault. They just claim that bush wasn't a real conservative and continue on with their bumper sticker politics.

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Capt. Obvious B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #7 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 12:42pm:
I felt the same way about shrub. Figured the half wit would destroy the repug party for at least 20 years, so I cast my florida vote for Nader. As you see the GOP and it's followers own nothing, the consequences of their actions are never their fault. They just claim that bush wasn't a real conservative and continue on with their bumper sticker politics.

There's the idealist vote and there's the strategist vote and then there's the lesser of two evils vote and then there's us, the devious vote.   Cool

"Be Kind; Everyone You Meet is Fighting a Hard Battle" Plato

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #8 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 1:59pm
Print Post  

There's going to come a time when you'll wish Trump had lost.  He's doing considerable damage to the conservative movement.

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Senior Staffer6

Reply #9 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 1:59pm:
There's going to come a time when you'll wish Trump had lost.  He's doing considerable damage to the conservative movement.

Exactly.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › "There’s a bigger issue, whether this pres is intellectually qualified to be POTUS"

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog