Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - Trump's crackdown on illegals - do you support it?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) - Trump's crackdown on illegals - do you support it? (Read 471 times)
admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

- Trump's crackdown on illegals - do you support it?
Mar 20th, 2017 at 5:55pm
Print Post  

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: - Trump's crackdown on illegals - do you support it?
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
admin wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 5:55pm:

Yes.
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
No.

I support a legitimate path to citizenship for the illegals already here.  A restructuring of the immigration code to streamline the citizenship process and more leniency granted to parents who may be illegal but whose children may have been born here.

Attempting to boot out millions of people simply isn't going to work and is going to undermine a huge part of the economy that relies on cheap labor.  The best thing we can do is at least provide these people with opportunity to be legitimate functioning citizens who can provide their children with the opportunity to move beyond their circumstances.

Brilliance on display:

Wadsworth wrote Today at 4:39pm:
"Shut up sock puppet, you make absolutely not damn since."

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:26pm:
No.

I support a legitimate path to citizenship for the illegals already here.  A restructuring of the immigration code to streamline the citizenship process and more leniency granted to parents who may be illegal but whose children may have been born here.

Attempting to boot out millions of people simply isn't going to work and is going to undermine a huge part of the economy that relies on cheap labor.  The best thing we can do is at least provide these people with opportunity to be legitimate functioning citizens who can provide their children with the opportunity to move beyond their circumstances.   

Agree

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H. L. Mencken, July 26, 1920

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #4 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
admin wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 5:55pm:

YES!!!

Only a fool think we can give free health care and not have our premiums skyrocket every year.
"Where is the $2,500 in savings Democrats and Obama promised me?" 

Obama on FBI: We Don't Operate on Innuendo.  LOL 

IP Logged

Lord Jim
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #5 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
The criminals.

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Representative3

Reply #6 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
No.

well stated & I agree completely.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
No.

I want that anchor baby law repealed. It makes no sense now. We don’t need it. And I want all immigration stopped for at least 20 years. The ones here now better become Americans and speak English. I hate watching them wave their country flags around. Why did they come here? To turn us into a different country. Get lost. The southern stars and bars flag is  a lot more American than the Mexican, Porto Rican, and different South American flags you see hanging on car mirrors and the fifth of May holiday. How come my grandparents didn’t have their original country flags anywhere? I never saw one growing up. They only spoke to me in English. I learned different languages on my own. And no, I can’t speak it real good. I learned more Spanish from guys that I worked with than Italian from my grandparents or my parents. They spoke English.
I want our borders close tight, and I want our laws enforced. The illegals here should be examined very closely, and only the ones living right and American should stay.
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #8 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:44pm:
I want that anchor baby law repealed. It makes no sense now. We don’t need it. And I want all immigration stopped for at least 20 years. The ones here now better become Americans and speak English. I hate watching them wave their country flags around. Why did they come here? To turn us into a different country. Get lost. The southern stars and bars flag is  a lot more American than the Mexican, Porto Rican, and different South American flags you see hanging on car mirrors and the fifth of May holiday. How come my grandparents didn’t have their original country flags anywhere? I never saw one growing up. They only spoke to me in English. I learned different languages on my own. And no, I can’t speak it real good. I learned more Spanish from guys that I worked with than Italian from my grandparents or my parents. They spoke English.
I want our borders close tight, and I want our laws enforced. The illegals here should be examined very closely, and only the ones living right and American should stay.
Smiley

There is an American flag and that's it.  The Confederate Flag is as American as any other international flag and that means it really isn't.  The Confederates attempted to break away and were squashed, whether we agree with it or not, that's what happened.  Their flag represented a completely different country and millions of people died because of the rebellion and subsequent quelling of that rebellion.  If you can accept the stars and bars, which should be even worse to any patriotic American as the stars and bars represents TREASON, then you can accept some foreigner waving his flag here. 

Unless you are just ignorant and don't really understand what you are saying which is what I suspect to be the case.

Brilliance on display:

Wadsworth wrote Today at 4:39pm:
"Shut up sock puppet, you make absolutely not damn since."

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #9 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
No.

- someone breaks into your house its ok? - takes or uses your stuff - food etc its ok? - would you say legalize break-ins?

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - Trump's crackdown on illegals - do you support it?
LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog