Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - Trump's crackdown on illegals - do you support it?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) - Trump's crackdown on illegals - do you support it? (Read 1,086 times)
Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Re: - Trump's crackdown on illegals - do you support it?
Reply #10 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:26pm:
No.

I support a legitimate path to citizenship for the illegals already here.  A restructuring of the immigration code to streamline the citizenship process and more leniency granted to parents who may be illegal but whose children may have been born here.

Attempting to boot out millions of people simply isn't going to work and is going to undermine a huge part of the economy that relies on cheap labor.  The best thing we can do is at least provide these people with opportunity to be legitimate functioning citizens who can provide their children with the opportunity to move beyond their circumstances.   

Agree also, well said.

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #11 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
admin wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 11:28pm:
- someone breaks into your house its ok? - takes or uses your stuff - food etc its ok? - would you say legalize break-ins?

The issue is logistics. It's not as simple as rounding them up and busing them across the border. They're entitled to a court hearing. If we round up tens of millions of illegal immigrants what do we do with them? Hold them until their court date? Or do we send them home and mail them a date for their court appearance and hope they show up? If we choose to hold them where do we do it? Where can we hold tens of millions of people? And how long would they be held there? Years? Decades?

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #12 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 12:51am
Print Post  
admin wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 11:28pm:
- someone breaks into your house its ok? - takes or uses your stuff - food etc its ok? - would you say legalize break-ins?

Nope.

Millions of illegals in this country.  None of them have broken into my house and taken my stuff or food.  Good ole American citizens have stolen my property though.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #13 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 2:39am
Print Post  
Of course I support the crackdown. If I could twitch my nose and make every illegal in America disappear, I would in a heartbeat.

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #14 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 5:26am
Print Post  
I agree with the crackdown.  People who break the law entering our country illegally shouldn't be rewarded with a path to citizenship.  What's the point of having Immigration laws it they aren't followed?

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 5:32am
Print Post  
No.

I support a legitimate path to citizenship for the illegals already here.  A restructuring of the immigration code to streamline the citizenship process and more leniency granted to parents who may be illegal but whose children may have been born here.

Attempting to boot out millions of people simply isn't going to work and is going to undermine a huge part of the economy that relies on cheap labor.  The best thing we can do is at least provide these people with opportunity to be legitimate functioning citizens who can provide their children with the opportunity to move beyond their circumstances.   

I agree that the immigration code could be streamlined a bit, but I see no reason to grant leniency to illegals who had a child in the U.S.  There is a choice for the illegal.  Take the child with you and let him have dual citizenship when he reaches legal age or leave him here for some legal citizens to raise.

What other crime or illegal activity do we support across the board?  Change the immigration law if you want to grant leniency, but that just encourages more illegals to enter without being vetted.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #16 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 6:43am
Print Post  
admin wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 5:55pm:
- Trump's crackdown on illegals - do you support it?

Not so fast admin...

You needed to word it, "Trumps crackdown on bad..... illegal's"

The bad illegals are only a small % compared to the good....... illegals

I'm the only one that has brought that up.

Now what do ya have to say? Wink Grin

By the way, the bad.... illegal's in our prison system still have to serve their prison sentences.

So, it's just all a front from the con man
« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2017 at 6:55am by Luther »  

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #17 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 6:49am
Print Post  
No.

Man, that libertarian mentality is very naive....

" Forgive them father... for they know not what they do"

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #18 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 6:54am
Print Post  
The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:33pm:
The criminals.

Ah.... so you want more blue states? Roll Eyes Angry

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #19 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 6:57am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 5:26am:
I agree with the crackdown.  People who break the law entering our country illegally shouldn't be rewarded with a path to citizenship.  What's the point of having Immigration laws it they aren't followed?

But, you're being fooled by the Trumpster;)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - Trump's crackdown on illegals - do you support it?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog