Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Was God A Boy or Girl?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Was God A Boy or Girl? (Read 572 times)
Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Was God A Boy or Girl?
Reply #20 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
Thanks Elmer and I do agree with you.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Muckster
LNF Staffer2

Reply #21 - May 5th, 2017 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:46pm:
Well you can no more deny a Creator as you can a builder or a painter as their work is evidence of just that.  There is no way that all these accidents created a perfectly balance system of life.  The odds are impossible no matter how many thousands or million of years has passed.  We have not ever witness life created out of nothing by accident.  This is why I say it takes far more faith for you to believe this then for me to believe in God.
Wait, which perfectly balanced system of life are you refering to? The one that produces perfectly innocent children with horrible diseases that cause them to suffer? THAT perfectly balanced system? You guys kill me. No all loving, all powerful god would allow that. And anyone who thinks It would is really twisted.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - May 8th, 2017 at 6:01am
Print Post  
Muckster wrote on May 5th, 2017 at 1:21pm:
Wait, which perfectly balanced system of life are you refering to? The one that produces perfectly innocent children with horrible diseases that cause them to suffer? THAT perfectly balanced system? You guys kill me. No all loving, all powerful god would allow that. And anyone who thinks It would is really twisted.

Because we live in a world of sin.  God created man to have free will and thus Adam's choice. 

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Muckster
LNF Staffer2

Reply #23 - May 11th, 2017 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 8th, 2017 at 6:01am:
Because we live in a world of sin.  God created man to have free will and thus Adam's choice. 
I don't understand the connection. Because some adults exercise free will and sin, your god punishes innocent babies?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Was God A Boy or Girl?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog