Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump slams fist down on top of desk.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump slams fist down on top of desk. (Read 3,478 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Trump slams fist down on top of desk.
Apr 9th, 2017 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
What do you think, Syria, Iran, Russia, China, N. Korea are thinking now?

“One need not destroy one's enemy. One need only destroy his willingness to engage.”
― Sun Tzu

Well?
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Re: Trump slams fist down on top of desk.
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
Maybe Russia is thinking they will go ahead and drop that Trump golden shower video on Wikileaks and try their hand with Pence.

In all seriousness however, the leadership in your list of countries is probably more curious how such a total 180 will be taken by his base and how many more of these will be tolerated. At some point the fact that he says one thing and does the exact opposite or says things to the American public that are so clearly incorrect will drag on even his most ardent supporters.

If Trump has some "master plan" of creating confusion for everyone on the planet about his next move, he is succeeding on the confusion side because he has zero consistency and appears to bounce between different positions more than a superball shot from a souped up nerf gun. Seriously. Does he have ANY guiding philosophy whatsoever? Any loyalty to any group? His positions and actions appear to be driven by whatever he saw or read in the last 24 hours. There appears to be no introspection, no careful consideration. Just do it.

Note, the fashion in which he attacked Syria I support. Both in the surprise and the measured nature, but is there any real logic from Trump or is he just reacting yet again? If it was me, I would tell Asad and Russia, each time you use chemical weapons we will remove (read totally destroy) something you REALLY value in Syria, and next time no back-channel warnings. Presidential palace, whatever, until you are all living in caves allowing us to test our newest bunker busting technology. So factor that into your decisions to use banned weapons. With North Korea, I would put a line in the sand with China. The first time NK tests a rocket that looks capable of reaching the mainland US, we remove the ability of the regime there to do anything. No discussion. No additional warning. If they cross that line, we act. Eliminate their military. Eliminate their infrastructure. Cause a complete collapse. We will risk South Korea to prevent the North's gaining the ability to hold the US hostage with even a single ICBM. China can either stop them or not. If not, they know what will happen. At best they will have a refugee crisis. The risks are huge with any attack on NK, but to allow them the ability to nuke a US city with the push of a button would be a bridge too far.

All that said, NK could just as easily float a nuke into LA or some other port on a boat and that would be that. I would still look for active ways to knock over that lunatic regime. They are almost as unpredictable as Trump.  Wink

Back to your main point. Trump is an idiot. He has no guiding philosophy, no defined approach. He shoots randomly with his words (and actions) in an arena where pure randomness will eventually fail him and cause considerable damage.
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2017 at 7:25pm by Vypr »  

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
- dictators may go in hiding?

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #3 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 1:38pm:
What do you think, Syria, Iran, Russia, China, N. Korea are thinking now?

“One need not destroy one's enemy. One need only destroy his willingness to engage.”
― Sun Tzu

Well?
Smiley

Not much. I really don't think it sent a message to anyone. NK and Russia threated us and are trying to intimidate. Waist of money really. It's cool to strike idiots, but I don't think Syria even cares much.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #4 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
admin wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:23pm:

No, they'll talk louder.
I really don't think anyone was intimidated. It didn't do much damage and Kim Gung Gook of North Korea is to stupid.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Reply #5 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
admin wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:23pm:

Nonsense.

Trump has made ZERO indication he will remove Asad. Nothing whatsoever should lead anyone to believe Trump will enact regime change in Syria.
Putin is a dictator and he is not hiding.
Xi is a dictator and he is not hiding.
Kim already hides in his bunkers so nothing changes for him.

Trump has simply injected more uncertainty in the equation, but his uncertainty is RANDOM, it is not guided by any rational approach.

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #6 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:27pm:
No, they'll talk louder.
I really don't think anyone was intimidated. It didn't do much damage and Kim Gung Gook of North Korea is to stupid.

- did you know his father went into hiding after the Iraq war started? - 2003?

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #7 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:28pm:
Nonsense.

Trump has made ZERO indication he will remove Asad. Nothing whatsoever should lead anyone to believe Trump will enact regime change in Syria.
Putin is a dictator and he is not hiding.
Xi is a dictator and he is not hiding.
Kim already hides in his bunkers so nothing changes for him.

Trump has simply injected more uncertainty in the equation, but his uncertainty is RANDOM, it is not guided by any rational approach.

- opposing the use of chemical weapons you call an un-rational approach?

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Reply #8 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
admin wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:48pm:
- opposing the use of chemical weapons you call an un-rational approach?

No, I call his documented previous strong opposition to attacking Syria and his flipping on a dime an example of his lack of a well-thought out and consistent strategy and perfectly indicative of his impulsive on-the-fly personality. What is the Trump approach? Does anyone know or are we all going to sit around reading the tea leaves to see what he may do next? What are his lines? Is the guy going to bomb Turkmenistan if they use gas on some outlying group of miscellaneous trouble-makers? I suspect not. With Reagan for example we knew where he was coming from. Strong leadership means people know what you stand for. Trump doesn't stand for shit. He makes it up as he goes.

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 2:56pm:
No, I call his documented previous strong opposition to attacking Syria and his flipping on a dime an example of his lack of a well-thought out and consistent strategy and perfectly indicative of his impulsive on-the-fly personality. What is the Trump approach? Does anyone know or are we all going to sit around reading the tea leaves to see what he may do next? What are his lines? Is the guy going to bomb Turkmenistan if they use gas on some outlying group of miscellaneous trouble-makers? I suspect not. With Reagan for example we knew where he was coming from. Strong leadership means people know what you stand for. Trump doesn't stand for shit. [highlight]He makes it up as he goes[/highlight].

Yup.  the Donald has one overriding priority - whatever is good for the Donald.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump slams fist down on top of desk.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog