Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump slams fist down on top of desk.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump slams fist down on top of desk. (Read 2,863 times)
Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Re: Trump slams fist down on top of desk.
Reply #60 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Apr 15th, 2017 at 6:17am:
I love the fact that people are disturbed that they can't figure out what President Trump and his military advisors will do next.  That, my friends, is the way that battles, wars, skirmishes, have a chance of being won.  Don't tell the world ahead of time what your plans are.  Also, for heaven's sake, don't talk tough, draw red lines in sand, and then ignore what you said and did and act wimpy with ineffective, slow moving attempts at diplomacy.  Good grief, that doesn't deter anyone who is out to destroy you or others.  They laugh and skoff at you and disrespect you whenever possible.

There is a huge difference between being unpredictable during a war (which is an effective strategy) and not having any foreign policy ideology to begin with.

His unpredictability could lead us into a devastating conflict.

Quote:
I love the charges of flip-flopping against President Trump.  He didn't flip-flop.  He reacted to a drastically changing situation.  Do you really believe that some nation wouldn't attempt using chemical warfare against the U.S. or our allies if there was no response to using them in Syria?  Think, people.  We now have a POTUS who understands showing strength not weakness.  He also respects the military after 8 years of the military not receiving much respect from the POTUS.  He listens to their advice and comments.

Of course he flip flopped, Syria had already been accused of using chemical weapons and Trump criticized Obama for even wanting to get involved.  It was all about America first.  And now that he is there he completely changed his tune.

That is the classic flip flop it doesn't get any clearer than that.

Quote:
Speaking of flip-flopping, obummer presented himself during his first campaign as a rather middle of the road dem.  He got elected and lo and behold, Saul Alinsky appeared in his body and obummer leaned so far to the left he about tipped over.  Ah, but people got their  "obamaphone" so the dems were happy.  They "got stuff".  They didn't care that he flip-flopped. Grin

Right, just like you don't care that Trump flipped.

It's called partisan politics.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #61 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
I love the fact that people are disturbed that they can't figure out what President Trump and his military advisors will do next.  That, my friends, is the way that battles, wars, skirmishes, have a chance of being won.  Don't tell the world ahead of time what your plans are.  Also, for heaven's sake, don't talk tough, draw red lines in sand, and then ignore what you said and did and act wimpy with ineffective, slow moving attempts at diplomacy.  Good grief, that doesn't deter anyone who is out to destroy you or others.  They laugh and skoff at you and disrespect you whenever possible.

I love the charges of flip-flopping against President Trump.  He didn't flip-flop.  He reacted to a drastically changing situation.  Do you really believe that some nation wouldn't attempt using chemical warfare against the U.S. or our allies if there was no response to using them in Syria?  Think, people.  We now have a POTUS who understands showing strength not weakness.  He also respects the military after 8 years of the military not receiving much respect from the POTUS.  He listens to their advice and comments.

Speaking of flip-flopping, obummer presented himself during his first campaign as a rather middle of the road dem.  He got elected and lo and behold, Saul Alinsky appeared in his body and obummer leaned so far to the left he about tipped over.  Ah, but people got their  "obamaphone" so the dems were happy.  They "got stuff".  They didn't care that he flip-flopped. Grin

I agree with everything you have said.  While I remain a hard core Conservative, I appreciate that just because of the simple fact that Trump is no Ideologue, he is not nearly as predicable, as a Leader who is.  In this regard, it is a strength that he displays; not being committed to a certain course of action. He is flexible and pragmatic;

Trump believes in Making America Great Again and part of this means not being played or pushed around by anyone!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #62 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 11:08pm:
I can refute every one of those.

No you can't. Like usual, you're full of shit.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #63 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 15th, 2017 at 9:06pm:
No you can't. Like usual, you're full of shit.

Despite everything this doesn’t mean James Comey is secure in his position. Just prior to explaining why Hillary wasn’t brought up on charges, Trump was asked if it’s too late to ask Comey to step down, to which he responds, “No, it’s not too late, but, you know, I have confidence in him,” Trump responded. “We’ll see what happens.” He has not forgotten what Hillary has done.

It is far from dead in the water. And you no longer will be fined if you don’t have insurance.
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal Wednesday, Trump suggested the federal government would hold back key subsidy payments made to health insurers offering insurance to low-income Americans.
“Obamacare is dead next month if it doesn’t get that money,” Trump said. “I haven’t made my viewpoint clear yet. I don’t want people to get hurt.”
The payments are at the center of an ongoing legal battle between the previous administration and House Republicans, who argue the payments were made improperly without congressional approval.
The Obama administration filed an appeal to a federal judge’s ruling in favor of House Republicans, which Republicans extended after the inauguration. To stop the payments, which the government is still making, the Trump administration would simply have to drop the appeal.
“It wasn’t authorized by Congress," Trump told the Journal. “I’m going to have to make a decision.”
Trump’s comments come two days after the Department of Health and Human Services told The New York Times the cost-sharing subsidy payments will continue.
A White House spokesman said Wednesday night that no decision has been made regarding the payments.
Health care experts say stopping the payments would severely undermine Obamacare and the insurance markets, and prompt some insurers to flee the system.
“Insurance companies would lose billions of dollars of cost-sharing subsidies,” Robert Laszekwski, a health policy consultant, said in a recent interview. “He could blow up the system right now.”
Republicans, including House Speake Paul Ryan, R-Wisconsin, have called for the payments to continue, at least until Republicans can pass their GOP health care proposal
They need some democrat help. Ha ha.

And why are some countries a bit pissed at Trump. Because we are not going to kiss their ass anymore and be taken advantage of in one way or another.

And he is working on the tax reform with some people much smarter than you that are used to all those zeros. It may take more time than his first 90 days. Obama had eight years and what did he give you? Only a lot more debt that I can think of, and the loss of respect in the world.

Does that help you any?
Wink
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #64 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 1:04am
Print Post  
Also, for heaven's sake, don't talk tough, draw red lines in sand, and then ignore what you said and did and act wimpy with ineffective, slow moving attempts at diplomacy.

The irony.  It burns.  I've lost count of how many red lines Trump has drawn in the sand and then ignored what he said.  Apparently, when Obama does it he's being wimpy and ineffective.  When Trump does it, he's being adaptive and bold.  It's like McConnell accusing the democrats of unprecedented obstructionism!

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

Do You Eat Carrots
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #65 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 1:08am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Apr 15th, 2017 at 11:29pm:
Despite everything this doesn’t mean James Comey is secure in his position. Just prior to explaining why Hillary wasn’t brought up on charges, Trump was asked if it’s too late to ask Comey to step down, to which he responds, “No, it’s not too late, but, you know, I have confidence in him,” Trump responded. “We’ll see what happens.” He has not forgotten what Hillary has done.

It is far from dead in the water. And you no longer will be fined if you don’t have insurance.
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal Wednesday, Trump suggested the federal government would hold back key subsidy payments made to health insurers offering insurance to low-income Americans.
“Obamacare is dead next month if it doesn’t get that money,” Trump said. “I haven’t made my viewpoint clear yet. I don’t want people to get hurt.”
The payments are at the center of an ongoing legal battle between the previous administration and House Republicans, who argue the payments were made improperly without congressional approval.
The Obama administration filed an appeal to a federal judge’s ruling in favor of House Republicans, which Republicans extended after the inauguration. To stop the payments, which the government is still making, the Trump administration would simply have to drop the appeal.
“It wasn’t authorized by Congress," Trump told the Journal. “I’m going to have to make a decision.”
Trump’s comments come two days after the Department of Health and Human Services told The New York Times the cost-sharing subsidy payments will continue.
A White House spokesman said Wednesday night that no decision has been made regarding the payments.
Health care experts say stopping the payments would severely undermine Obamacare and the insurance markets, and prompt some insurers to flee the system.
“Insurance companies would lose billions of dollars of cost-sharing subsidies,” Robert Laszekwski, a health policy consultant, said in a recent interview. “He could blow up the system right now.”
Republicans, including House Speake Paul Ryan, R-Wisconsin, have called for the payments to continue, at least until Republicans can pass their GOP health care proposal
They need some democrat help. Ha ha.

And why are some countries a bit pissed at Trump. Because we are not going to kiss their ass anymore and be taken advantage of in one way or another.

And he is working on the tax reform with some people much smarter than you that are used to all those zeros. It may take more time than his first 90 days. Obama had eight years and what did he give you? Only a lot more debt that I can think of, and the loss of respect in the world.

Does that help you any?
Wink
Smiley

When Barry was president it was innocently called "evolving".

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #66 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 5:18am
Print Post  
Do You Eat Carrots wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 1:08am:
When Barry was president it was innocently called "evolving".

Your remark is to fact what racism is to objective characterization.

Non sequitur:

Do You Eat Carrots wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #67 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 5:39am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Apr 15th, 2017 at 3:30pm:
There is a huge difference between being unpredictable during a war (which is an effective strategy) and not having any foreign policy ideology to begin with.

His unpredictability could lead us into a devastating conflict.

Of course he flip flopped, Syria had already been accused of using chemical weapons and Trump criticized Obama for even wanting to get involved.  It was all about America first.  And now that he is there he completely changed his tune.

That is the classic flip flop it doesn't get any clearer than that.

Right, just like you don't care that Trump flipped.

It's called partisan politics.

Smiley  I do't believe that I've ever stated that I'm not a partisan, politically.

You can say President Trump flip-flopped from when he was candidate Trump.  I just say that the situation changed and so did his ideas.

Responding as he did, is keeping America first.  obummer was more interested in ........... jeesh, I have no idea what he was interested in doing, other than tearing down the U.S.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #68 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 5:44am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 1:04am:
The irony.  It burns.  I've lost count of how many red lines Trump has drawn in the sand and then ignored what he said.  Apparently, when Obama does it he's being wimpy and ineffective.  When Trump does it, he's being adaptive and bold.  It's like McConnell accusing the democrats of unprecedented obstructionism!

Gee, I do wish you could remember how many red lines Trump has drawn in the sand and ignored.  It would help in any discussion about it.  He's only been in office approximately 90 days.  What would you have liked him to accomplish in that length of time, or have you forgotten that, too?

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative

Reply #69 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 8:52am
Print Post  
moved

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump slams fist down on top of desk.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog