Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump, In A 180-Degree Switch, Says NATO 'No Longer Obsolete'
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump, In A 180-Degree Switch, Says NATO 'No Longer Obsolete' (Read 1,673 times)
Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Re: Trump, In A 180-Degree Switch, Says NATO 'No Longer Obsolete'
Reply #60 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 12:18am
Print Post  

Anonymous Sources wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 10:56pm:
Sources are only as good as the truth behind them.

Which you didn't challenge and probably didn't even bother to read. Instead, you made an assertion and have nothing to back it up.

Quote:
I do believe I am discussing the matter.

Far from it, you're instead discussing me personally rather than addressing the conversation you decided to insert yourself into.

Quote:
I've seen you use this tactic before when you have nowhere to go. Let's discuss that.

Yeah, let's discuss that since you apparently can't engage in an in-depth conversation on the issue of how NATO should address terrorism.

Not surprising. You're not the first to resort to this tactic when you have nothing of substance to offer.

IP Logged

Anonymous Sources
LNF Senior Staffer5
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #61 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 12:26am
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Apr 15th, 2017 at 12:18am:
Which you didn't challenge and probably didn't even bother to read. Instead, you made an assertion and have nothing to back it up.

Far from it, you're instead discussing me personally rather than addressing the conversation you decided to insert yourself into.

Yeah, let's discuss that since you apparently can't engage in an in-depth conversation on the issue of how NATO should address terrorism.

Not surprising. You're not the first to resort to this tactic when you have nothing of substance to offer.

Start a conversation. You failed to do so, and only posted links to sites that are often proved wron, biased, and that should be disregarded.

Do you understand the word conversation? You stop all hopes of conversation when you post links to partisan idiocy.

I'm ready to talk, are you?

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #62 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 1:40am
Print Post  
Is Harry back?

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #63 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Anonymous Sources wrote on Apr 15th, 2017 at 12:26am:
Start a conversation. You failed to do so, and only posted links to sites that are often proved wron, biased, and that should be disregarded.

Do you understand the word conversation? You stop all hopes of conversation when you post links to partisan idiocy.

I'm ready to talk, are you?

If you were ready to talk you would have responded to the questions I asked you a couple pages back. Instead, you went this route, proving you have nothing to add to the conversation you jumped into.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #64 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
NATO (The North Atlantic Treaty Organization) is comprised of member nations, just like the Untied Nations.  The UN has become very corrupt and does not live up to either the organization's charter or the individual nation's obligations.  In many ways, NATO has similar problems. This is what candidate Donald Trump expressed with his often repeated statement that NATO had become obsolete and outlived its usefulness.

The principal NATO members have since place enormous pressure on the "freeloaders" to rebuild this organization, meet their financial and military obligations and share in the burden (which many have not been doing).  President Trump has modified his (our) position because NATO members have modified theirs!

The free ride and the freeloading is over!  NATO can not expect to hold the United States to our Treaty Obligations (an attack on one is an attack on all) unless they share the responsibilities they have all agreed to!  Now they say they will; we shall see!

[email][/email]
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2017 at 4:48pm by The Original Wally »  

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Anonymous Sources
LNF Senior Staffer5
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #65 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Apr 15th, 2017 at 2:57pm:
If you were ready to talk you would have responded to the questions I asked you a couple pages back. Instead, you went this route, proving you have nothing to add to the conversation you jumped into.

I didn't post those links. I didn't rely on those links to make my point. I don't stand behind those links for protection now.

Make a point, in your own words, made from your own thoughts, and we'll talk.

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Senior Staffer6

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #66 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 12th, 2017 at 6:47pm:

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/12/523483637/trump-hosts-nato-leader-amid-tension-wit...
Come on Trumpsters, Are you ready to admit that Trump has not clue.  Another turn around. 

Doesn't matter.

He'll do 180's all through his term and we all know his supporters have his back. Again, it's not the policies that matter, it's the person in our celebrity culture. Anything can be rationalized later.

For too long have we sat under the thumb of mankind! The time has come to *oppose* that thumb!

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #67 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 15th, 2017 at 3:48pm:
NATO (The North Atlantic Treaty Organization) is comprised of member nations, just like the Untied Nations.  The UN has become very corrupt and does not live up to either the organization's charter or the individual nation's obligations.  In many ways, NATO has similar problems. This is what candidate Donald Trump expressed with his often repeated statement that NATO had become obsolete and outlived its usefulness.

The principal NATO members have since place enormous pressure on the "freeloaders" to rebuild this organization, meet their financial and military obligations and share in the burden (which many have not been doing).  President Trump has modified his (our) position because NATO members have modified theirs!

The free ride and the freeloading is over!  NATO can not expect to hold the United States to our Treaty Obligations (an attack on one is an attack on all) unless they share the responsibilities they have all agreed to!  Now they say they will; we shall see!

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/wallyguy100/15.jpg[email][/email]

Sorry quoted but was just reading...

..."delete post" gone?

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #68 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 2:19pm:
Doesn't matter.

He'll do 180's all through his term and we all know his supporters have his back. Again, it's not the policies that matter, it's the person in our celebrity culture. Anything can be rationalized later.

Yep.  Just like religions rationalize everything they do by quoting the bible.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #69 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 6:33pm:
Yep.  Just like religions rationalize everything they do by quoting the bible.

Not all religions follow "the Bible". Last I checked Muslims don't have it on their summer reading lists.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump, In A 180-Degree Switch, Says NATO 'No Longer Obsolete'

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog