Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Was last night's show O'reilly's last?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Was last night's show O'reilly's last? (Read 2,684 times)
Pavarotti Sings the Crusades
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Re: Was last night's show O'reilly's last?
Reply #10 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 10:06pm:
He is on vacation. And also he does live shows in different states is why he is gone at times.
What’s wrong? You don’t like him exposing the false news?
Smiley

The guy may be a bit of a predator.

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
Pavarotti Sings the Crusades wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 10:12pm:
The guy may be a bit of a predator.

a LOT of men who were in positions of power during O's rise were predators it was expected & accepted.
yes times have changed but it takes time to weed the garden.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #12 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 10:06pm:
He is on vacation. And also he does live shows in different states is why he is gone at times.
What’s wrong? You don’t like him exposing the false news?
Smiley

Pick a different hero and standard bearer. This guy is a predator who figures the rules don't apply to him. Doesn't matter Con or Lib, an asshole is an asshole.

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), aka ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 10:24pm:
Pick a different hero and standard bearer. This guy is a predator who figures the rules don't apply to him. Doesn't matter Con or Lib, an asshole is an asshole.

I have no proof that he is. And I find it hard to believe. One day at work, a woman, (not young, overweight, not good looking) accused one of my men of sexual harassment. I had to deal with personnel, union, the man, the woman wouldn’t talk to me. Here is what happened. She was trying to get something out of a trash barrel, and my guy said, “You want me to help you in the barrel”? He was kidding, and she was insulted and caused a lot of trouble.
I don’t know what happened with O’Reilly. She could be a very liberal woman that just doesn’t like him. Could be $$ involved in her mind. Who knows at this time?
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Pavarotti Sings the Crusades
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #14 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 11:01pm:
I have no proof that he is. And I find it hard to believe. One day at work, a woman, (not young, overweight, not good looking) accused one of my men of sexual harassment. I had to deal with personnel, union, the man, the woman wouldn’t talk to me. Here is what happened. She was trying to get something out of a trash barrel, and my guy said, “You want me to help you in the barrel”? He was kidding, and she was insulted and caused a lot of trouble.
I don’t know what happened with O’Reilly. She could be a very liberal woman that just doesn’t like him. Could be $$ involved in her mind. Who knows at this time?
Smiley

The problem is there have been several women and Fox has already paid out 13 million in settlement money.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #15 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 11:01pm:
Smiley

There were 5 women, not one.

You find it hard to believe because, why, you know him personally and have experience with how he handles himself around female employees? I am guessing not. You like O'Reilly "the personality" and you are looking for ways to excuse him. Explaining away this many women is a pretty hard bridge to cross.

EDIT: seems more than 5 women. Some filed complaints but did not sue, etc.
« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2017 at 11:26pm by Vypr »  

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), aka ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:07am
Print Post  
Pavarotti Sings the Crusades wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 11:03pm:
The problem is there have been several women and Fox has already paid out 13 million in settlement money.

I told mr crepe that once one woman claims being sexually harrassed, others begin coming our of the woodwork.  It's amazing how easily an idea can catch on.  I don't know if he did anything, or if so, what he did.  All I do know is that in this day and age, it's stupid for the woman not to get an attorney and come forward immediately.  Allowing sexual harassment to continue is stupid.  People like to believe the worst, particularly with Reps.  With men like the Kennedys, it was fine and dandy.  No lawsuits, no payoffs.

IP Logged

Ryle Dup
LNF Senior Staffer3

Reply #17 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 7:49am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:07am:
I told mr crepe that once one woman claims being sexually harrassed, others begin coming our of the woodwork.  It's amazing how easily an idea can catch on.  I don't know if he did anything, or if so, what he did.  All I do know is that in this day and age, it's stupid for the woman not to get an attorney and come forward immediately.  Allowing sexual harassment to continue is stupid.  People like to believe the worst, particularly with Reps.  With men like the Kennedys, it was fine and dandy.  No lawsuits, no payoffs.

If you don't know if he did or didn't do anything then you should not imply that woman are "coming out of the woodwork" to capitalize on the situation.  Your attempted defense is pathetic and weak at best.  The women should get an attorney?  Brilliant advice. Roll Eyes You stay up all night thinking of that?

IP Logged

President in Exile Bama Beau
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Havana ball.

Reply #18 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 1:38am
Print Post  

Plus, Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes have lately taken to beating O'Reilly like a drum.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/04/03/rachel-maddow-rules-cable-news-beating-fo...

Rachel Maddow Rules Cable News After Beating Fox News For 3 Straight Weeks

Quote:
Rachel Maddow’s MSNBC show has now beaten Fox News’s The O’Reilly Factor for three straight weeks with younger viewers age 25-54.

According to a press release sent to PoliticusUSA by MSNBC:

For the week of March 27, MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” (M-F 9-10pm) was the number-one show in the key A25-54 demo among all cable news, according to Nielsen. This is the third straight week that the “The Rachel Maddow Show” has overtaken FOX News’ “The O’Reilly Factor” in A25-54. MSNBC dayside (M-F 9am-5pm) also ranked #2 for the week, surpassing CNN in total viewers for the first time since the week of January 20, 2014.

“The Rachel Maddow Show” averaged 2.70 million total viewers and 624,000 A25-54 viewers last week (vs. CNN’s 1.22 million total viewers and 433,000 viewers A25-54, and FOX News’ 2.69 million total viewers and 537,000 viewers A25-54 in the time period). In A25-54, “The Rachel Maddow Show” beat “The O’Reilly Factor” by 40,000 viewers. This is the third straight week that “The Rachel Maddow Show” has beaten “The O’Reilly Factor” in A25-54. For the week of March 27, “The Rachel Maddow Show” aired five nights, while “The O’Reilly Factor” aired only Monday through Thursday (Friday was a special edition of “The O’Reilly Factor”).

While Fox News is dealing with the revelation that the network and its top-rated host Bill O’Reilly have paid out tens of millions of dollars to settle sexual harassment claims, Rachel Maddow and MSNBC has seen viewership surge. Fox News has struggled with younger viewers for years, but Maddow’s viewership explosion has turned what looked like a long-term issue for Fox into an immediate problem.

Fox News’s viewership lead is increasingly being carried by Fox and Friends and The O’Reilly Factor. Without the success of these two programs, MSNBC might be challenging Fox for the overall ratings lead.

Rachel Maddow has both time and ratings growth on her side. America already gets its fill of sexual harassment and evil from Donald Trump. Bill O’Reilly has become redundant. What cable news viewers are craving is facts and truth. As long as Rachel Maddow continues to specialize in both, the sky’s the limit for her MSNBC show.

AND:

http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/03/28/rachel-maddow-bill-oreillys-primetime-rat...

Rachel Maddow & Bill O’Reilly’s Primetime Ratings Released – This Is Incredible

Quote:
Although Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly has claimed the number one spot for 16 years, viewers have seemingly flocked to the ever-brilliant Rachel Maddow, especially after TrumpCare/RyanCare blew itself to bits.  Super Bowl Sunday kept him on top of the ratings mountain with an interview with Donald Trump, but something happened. He slipped.

MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show snagged the number one spot in cable news last week, pushing O’Reilly over the ratings cliff. How did this happen?
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel

Well for starters, MSNBC doesn’t cater to President Trump.

The Rachel Maddow Show’s format kicks off with a real-life political mystery complete with breaking news and intriguing details. This formula is a winner for the MSNBC news show host.

Maddow’s Friday show pulled in nearly 690,000 viewers, leaving O’Reilly a paltry 450,000 onlookers. This was her best number since the show began eight years ago. In fact, she reached the pinnacle of MSNBC numbers, since the network started up 20 years ago, according to Adweek.

MSNBC’s All In With Chris Hayes also beat out the Fox star in his time period with 466,000 viewers. Even CNN passed O’Reilly in the ratings race, garnering 482,000 viewers. The flawed GOP healthcare bill took the Fox host way down to number three in cable network news.

Ever witty and always factual, Maddow ranked number one in the all-important 25-to-54-year-old demographic for advertisers. Her audience increased 106 percent since last year and 103 percent in the 25-to-54 demographic.

O’Reilly had a long way to fall from his arrogant heights. In December he told Deadline Hollywood:

‘In a country where people’s attention span is short and they are holding the clicker in their hand, and they got a hundred other options, you have to basically understand what the audience is responding to. If you don’t, you’re going to fail.’

The Fox star linked himself with Trump, whose numbers are at an all-time low of a 36 percent approval rating. The core advertising base is more independent than in past times, and they have no trouble distancing themselves from a president who continues to spiral down in a well of controversy and Russian contacts.

I didn't come here from a private forum run by a gay guy.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 11:19pm:
There were 5 women, not one.

You find it hard to believe because, why, you know him personally and have experience with how he handles himself around female employees? I am guessing not. You like O'Reilly "the personality" and you are looking for ways to excuse him. Explaining away this many women is a pretty hard bridge to cross.

EDIT: seems more than 5 women. Some filed complaints but did not sue, etc.

I know him well enough to know he has moral principles. I find it hard to believe he truly would sexually harass any woman. It might be because of hatred of him, or possibly getting paid to shut up which happens to not let his family and us have to listen to the BS. Where is the proof?
You don’t know any better than I do. But you dislike him, and I don’t.
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Was last night's show O'reilly's last?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules