Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Two Questions Concerning Ivanka Trump?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Two Questions Concerning Ivanka Trump? (Read 774 times)
crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Two Questions Concerning Ivanka Trump?
Reply #10 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 5:59am
Print Post  
Quote:
Assistant bed warmer since Malaria is never in DC?

Not to worry.  Melania and Barron are moving to D.C. this summer, after school is over. 

that's what some moms do if husband's jobs force them to move toward the end of the school year.  Relax.  Or do we have to hear every week or so that the marriage is in trouble and is heading toward divorce, like the libs consistently said about George and Laura Bush during his Presidency.  BTW, the Bush's are still happily married and doing well from all reports.  Relax. 

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #11 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:43am
Print Post  
Zephyr wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 9:34pm:
There are a lot of right wingers that are concerned

I am more concerned about Trumps Son in Law who might have a lot of influence on Trump

Where have you been guy....?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/13/politics/ivanka-trump-congress-child-care/

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:46am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:43am:

Seems we have a "President" Trump only thing is her first name is Ivanka. Wink

IP Logged

Cliffs
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:20am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:43am:

Herein lies the problem I have with this.

I know Ivanka is a grown child of the current admin and we really haven't had grown children in the WH before. But this type of thing is generally taken on by the first lady and from where I sit, she hasn't endorsed anything.
So why is it, the daughter in charge is in the forefront and not Malania?

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #14 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:24am
Print Post  
Quote:

I know Ivanka is a grown child of the current admin and we really haven't had grown children in the WH before. But this type of thing is generally taken on by the first lady and from where I sit, she hasn't endorsed anything.

Because Ivanka's a lib activist who wants to get right in there

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #15 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:25am
Print Post  
Where the heck is Arch, Patrick and Stu when you need them? Grin Grin

IP Logged

Harry
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #16 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:25am
Print Post  
Quote:

I think it's very progressive.

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #17 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 12:48pm
Print Post  

The potential for conflicts of interest is still an issue.

Quote:
SHANGHAI (AP) — On April 6, Ivanka Trump's company won provisional approval from the Chinese government for three new trademarks, giving it monopoly rights to sell Ivanka brand jewelry, bags and spa services in the world's second-largest economy. That night, the first daughter and her husband, Jared Kushner, sat next to the president of China and his wife for a steak and Dover sole dinner at Mar-a-Lago.

Source

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #18 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Ivanka in the White House is yet another opportunity to reveal the extent of right-wing hypocrisy ..  i.e. Imagine for a moment that Hillary had won and that Chelsea had an office in the WH .. . 

The weeping and gnashing of tooth from the Right would be deafening.. 

IP Logged

Walking in a Wally Wonderland
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #19 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:47am:
(1) Why are conservatives not more pist off about a liberal in the white house?

(2) Why haven't liberals embraced her more?

She's Trumps"eyes and ears" Huh Huh Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/world/ivanka-trumps-new-job-white-house-unpr...

Donald Trump, himself, is not a Conservative.  He has been a life long Democrat and so has his children  They have all grown up in New York City, where even Republicans are what we used to call Rockefeller Republicans; conservative on defense and law and order, yet liberal on the social spending side.  Such Republicans (in New York State) do tend to pay a bit more attention to the budgets, than ultra Liberal Democrats, but they believe in government spending money to directly improve people's lives.  On such issues, they tend to agree with Democrats much of the times, only differing on the details of how the money is spent and not with the idea of spending money on a whole myriad of social programs, that true Conservatives say are not the function of the government.

Donald Trump was not my first choice or even my 2nd.  However, once he got the nomination, I became 100% committed. (I never was a NeverTrumper, I just saw that he would be more likely to continue spending, while I want to see our budget balanced, deficits eliminated and the National Debt done away with!

I am thrilled with what I have seen from President Trump so far, but I am sure he will be doing just as GW Bush did, when he made a deal with Ted Kennedy and created a whole new part of Medicare, without funding it!  All these social spending programs are great ideas, but they all cost money we no longer have.  Those who are more liberal minded about spending tax dollars rather than paying off our debts and living within our means, just can not help but put there name on some long lasting 'welfare' program!

Having said all this, I remain a loyal supporter of President Trump, even though I am sure I will not be pleased with some of the things he will be doing.  Ivanka and Jarrad will want to use the US Treasury as if it were a huge philanthropic charity! I am glad Steve Bannon is there to speak into Trump's other ear!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Two Questions Concerning Ivanka Trump?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules