Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Anti-Trump Crowd Goes Violent.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Anti-Trump Crowd Goes Violent. (Read 3,052 times)
petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Re: Anti-Trump Crowd Goes Violent.
Reply #100 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 11:49am:
We know what he paid in taxes, thanks to Racheal Maddow.  When will you wingnuts understand that it is not about how much he paid in taxes as it is about who were his business associates.  How did he make his money.  What business dealings did he do with other countries.  Is there a conflict in interests.  Is is at all important to you?

It's hilarious to read the posts of the emotional left. It's always a moving, irrational target. Forever it was promoting this storyline he must not have paid much in taxes, if anything. Then it's revealed he's paid more in one year than most everyone has in 50 lifetimes. So now some fool is asking how he made his money??  Have you ever seen or visited his building or condos. His golf courses around the world?

Test these same fools don't question how career politicians who have never made over 200k a year, are multi, multi millionaires with homes all over.

And I think none must realize we do have an entity called the IRS, that especially under obamas reign went to extraordinary lengths targeting many who were his enemies, i.e. Conservatives. Do you think they have not looked at and evaluated his tax returns to ensure he is operating legally?

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #101 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
WTH does it matter if we know who he did business with? It has nothing to do with the president. Its like when the right talks about Clintons early years or after office and uses against him for when he was in office.
This is what Im talking about Wads. You guys do the same thing that you bitch about the right doing.

Left wing hypocrites

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #102 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
And I think none must realize we do have an entity called the IRS, that especially under obamas reign went to extraordinary lengths targeting many who were his enemies, i.e. Conservatives. Do you think they have not looked at and evaluated his tax returns to ensure he is operating legally?

Your emotional cat ratted you out ... .. .. .

IP Logged

SeeTrump
LNF Intern2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #103 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Seems the violence is building and building and the police are standing by.

IP Logged

SeeTrump
LNF Intern2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #104 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Check out a new site I found for Trump videos, news & speeches. Looks like they will be covering stuff like this also. http://www.seetrump.com/

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Anti-Trump Crowd Goes Violent.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog