Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Anti-Trump Crowd Goes Violent.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Anti-Trump Crowd Goes Violent. (Read 1,868 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Anti-Trump Crowd Goes Violent.
Reply #90 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:19am
Print Post  

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H. L. Mencken, July 26, 1920

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #91 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:19am:

Black Lives Matters is funded by George Soros (and other left wing orgaizations) they are a Left Wing, Racist Domestic Terrorist Organization and a Hate Group perpetuating Hate Crimes!

" The few will always act like the few.”

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #92 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:19am:

How about if I do as you do and point out that snopes owners are left wing so their proof if fake. Having said that.

It is true that several ads were placed on Backpage.com targeting readers in a variety of cities, apparently seeking “operatives” to protest against Trump in exchange for financial remuneration:

It’s also true that the web site DemandProtest.com exists, but there were several reasons to be suspicious about the site, the related Backpage ads, and the attendant claim that DemandProtest was offering to hire “agitators” and pay them $2,500 each to protest against Trump.

It wasn’t immediately clear who was behind the site and ads. According to the Demand Protest’s “About” page, the organization is run by a group of strategists who all operate with “absolute discretion”:

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #93 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Quote:
How about if I do as you do and point out that snopes owners are left wing so their proof if fake. Having said that.

It is true that several ads were placed on Backpage.com targeting readers in a variety of cities, apparently seeking “operatives” to protest against Trump in exchange for financial remuneration:

It’s also true that the web site DemandProtest.com exists, but there were several reasons to be suspicious about the site, the related Backpage ads, and the attendant claim that DemandProtest was offering to hire “agitators” and pay them $2,500 each to protest against Trump.

It wasn’t immediately clear who was behind the site and ads. According to the Demand Protest’s “About” page, the organization is run by a group of strategists who all operate with “absolute discretion”:

It's often been said that saying something is so; don't make it so (just as saying something is not so; don't make it "fake news")

Any good investigation requires one to make inferences, but suspend judgement and go wherever the facts lead!  Black Lives Matters and groups like the "Occupy Wall Street" Movement, have been around long enough to have established a clear pattern of ongoing criminal activities.  Websites (and I agree with you, Snopes became leftist after the Founder lost it to his Leftist wife in a divorce settlement) do not establish facts (there is fake news and propaganda leaning left and right) but they may present leads to establish facts or prove to be dead ends.  It's time for a professional investigation by the DOJ>

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #94 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Go ahead an prove that the information they provided is false.  My thought is if it ain't reported on the mainstream media, then it is fake news.  But of course you think MSM is fake news...so what can I say.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H. L. Mencken, July 26, 1920

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #95 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 2:19pm:
Go ahead an prove that the information they provided is false.  My thought is if it ain't reported on the mainstream media, then it is fake news.  But of course you think MSM is fake news...so what can I say.

Yet your MSM sources said Hillary would win.  So much for credible sites.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #96 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Your anarchist went there with the sole purpose of violence.  Heck, take note of their "uniform" appearance, it was apparent they were planning for violence.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #97 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Your anarchist went there with the sole purpose of violence.  Heck, take note of their "uniform" appearance, it was apparent they were planning for violence.
Exactly!  Soros has funded professional demonstrators in other countries, who come to incite riots, among peaceful Protesters.  They always seem to wear black "uniforms" and cover their faces with black ski masks! Georgie's Army!

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af183/whackyjacky7/hatday.jpg

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #98 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 2:19pm:

Just repeat the name "President Trump" and you will see how your MSM was so accurate. Grin

IP Logged

Jiminy Cricket
LNF Representative

Reply #99 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:25pm
Print Post  
Forget snopes. They set themselves up as the arbiters of truth, but yet they cannot be totally believed, either.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Anti-Trump Crowd Goes Violent.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog