Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › ‘Black Lives Matter’ protesters arrested for conspiring to send detonators to ISIS
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) ‘Black Lives Matter’ protesters arrested for conspiring to send detonators to ISIS (Read 2,716 times)
Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Re: ‘Black Lives Matter’ protesters arrested for conspiring to send detonators to ISIS
Reply #50 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:56am:
Huh
My comment was satire.  Are you stupid or something or is it that painful to agree with me for a change.

You're a dumb ass that can barely understand English, that doesn't mean that you can't occasionally spell your name right on accident.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: ‘Black Lives Matter’ protesters arrested for conspiring to send detonators to ISIS
Reply #51 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 8:03am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 11:05pm:
You're a dumb ass that can barely understand English, that doesn't mean that you can't occasionally spell your name right on accident.

You are a Fu@cking stupid troll.  How's that Flint thing going.  Still blame the powerless mayor?  You are a fu#king arrogant ass child.  Too arrogant to admit that you agree with me on an issue without a childish insult.  How dumb are you?

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #52 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 9:25am
Print Post  
[quote author=73454057534B56504C240 link=1492389238/45#45 date=1492482411]
There were also multiple arrest of Martin Luther King and his protesters.

There's a big difference between rioters and peaceful demonstrators!  I respected Dr. King and along with members of my church, I participated in visiting Black Churches in Inner Cities in the sixties, in support of Dr. King's Movement.  Anyone who can not see the difference between a terrorist hate groups activities and thos of the Freedom March(ers) is lying or ill informed!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #53 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:16am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 9:25am:
[quote author=73454057534B56504C240 link=1492389238/45#45 date=1492482411]
There were also multiple arrest of Martin Luther King and his protesters.

There's a big difference between rioters and peaceful demonstrators!  I respected Dr. King and along with members of my church, I participated in visiting Black Churches in Inner Cities in the sixties, in support of Dr. King's Movement.  Anyone who can not see the difference between a terrorist hate groups activities and thos of the Freedom March(ers) is lying or ill informed!

White people marched with Black lives matter.  As I said 99% of the BLM protests do not result in rioting.  Most are peaceful like the King marches.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #54 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:16am:
White people marched with Black lives matter.  As I said 99% of the BLM protests do not result in rioting.  Most are peaceful like the King marches.

The  Hateful, Racist language of Black Lives Matters is nothing like the message of Dr. Martin Luther King, who wanted individuals to be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Your statement is just as hollow as if someone were to say, "most the people who march with the KKK are just as peaceful as those who marched with Dr. King."  It isn't the fact that it is always only a small number of rioters, it's the messages like "Killing White Cops", which are nothing like Dr. King's message of loving one another and transcending racial hatred and bigotry!  Such comparisons are an insult to Dr. King and everyone who was part of that movement (black and white)

BTW, I remember the likes of Malcome X and Stokey Carmichel and others in the Black Power Movement, disagreed with Dr. Kings' message and even used to call him an Uncle Tom.  They wanted a race war!  Nowadays, people through ignorance or intentional deceit, attribute the rhetoric of the violent radicals to Dr King, which is far more than unfortunate!

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #55 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:22am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:18am:
The  Hateful, Racist language of Black Lives Matters is nothing like the message of Dr. Martin Luther King, who wanted individuals to be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Your statement is just as hollow as if someone were to say, "most the people who march with the KKK are just as peaceful as those who marched with Dr. King."  It isn't the fact that it is always only a small number of rioters, it's the messages like "Killing White Cops", which are nothing like Dr. King's message of loving one another and transcending racial hatred and bigotry!  Such comparisons are an insult to Dr. King and everyone who was part of that movement (black and white)

BTW, I remember the likes of Malcome X and Stokey Carmichel and others in the Black Power Movement, disagreed with Dr. Kings' message and even used to call him an Uncle Tom.  They wanted a race war!  Nowadays, people through ignorance or intentional deceit, attribute the rhetoric of the violent radicals to Dr King, which is far more than unfortunate!

There is always going to opposing views.  And the BLM movement is more angry than the King protests, but that is no reason to be investigated by the FBI.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #56 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:22am:
There is always going to opposing views.  And the BLM movement is more angry than the King protests, but that is no reason to be investigated by the FBI.
Black Lives Matters is funded b George Soros.  Soros has arrest warrants out for him in other countries where he has organized violent movements for political purposes and he has said he wants to take down the American government.  These BLM Thugs that appear as Rent a Thug Flash Mobs all over the country are not paying for their own travel and living expenses.  Over and over again, we have heard both peaceful Protesters and local authorities speak of the violence being committed by "outsiders", who occasionally incite some locals to go across the line.

There's a big difference between protest and riots.  Inciting Riots is a criminal action, as is engaging in a conspiracy to commit this or any other crime.  This is why we have RICO Laws to fight against such organized crime!

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #57 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:22am:

Its because the big crimes are from people claiming to be part of the clan. The FBI is seeing if this terrorism is really supported by them. Same thing happened to the BPP, however they were on TV supporting murder of a cop.

There's not enough coverage of BLM saying they don't support the hate crimes and rioting committed by people saying they're part of the clan.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #58 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:42am:
Black Lives Matters is funded b George Soros.  Soros has arrest warrants out for him in other countries where he has organized violent movements for political purposes and he has said he wants to take down the American government.  These BLM Thugs that appear as Rent a Thug Flash Mobs all over the country are not paying for their own travel and living expenses.  Over and over again, we have heard both peaceful Protesters and local authorities speak of the violence being committed by "outsiders", who occasionally incite some locals to go across the line.

There's a big difference between protest and riots.  Inciting Riots is a criminal action, as is engaging in a conspiracy to commit this or any other crime.  This is why we have RICO Laws to fight against such organized crime!
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/wallyguy100/14441001_1185515161491594_4...

Soros is not a terrorist.  Russia supposedly has a warrant out on him for financing a protest against Putin.  Is that so wrong or are you on the side of Putin and his terrorist acts against his own people. BLM sole purpose is to campaign against police brutality in the United States against African-Americans.  Soros believes in that cause.  There is nothing wrong with campaigning against police brutality in the United States against African-Americans.  Unless you think it is OK for police to use brutality against black people in the U.S.

Your perception of the movement is all wrong.  They are not thugs.  The rioting in Ferguson was not done by the BLM organizers.  There was no other rioting to my knowledge after that.  One incident of angry people over the death of Michael Brown does not define BLM.  But it is easy to support your narrative about this movement by dwelling on one incident.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #59 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:06pm:
Soros is not a terrorist.  Russia supposedly has a warrant out on him for financing a protest against Putin.  Is that so wrong or are you on the side of Putin and his terrorist acts against his own people. BLM sole purpose is to campaign against police brutality in the United States against African-Americans.  Soros believes in that cause.  There is nothing wrong with campaigning against police brutality in the United States against African-Americans.  Unless you think it is OK for police to use brutality against black people in the U.S.

Your perception of the movement is all wrong.  They are not thugs.  The rioting in Ferguson was not done by the BLM organizers.  There was no other rioting to my knowledge after that.  One incident of angry people over the death of Michael Brown does not define BLM.  But it is easy to support your narrative about this movement by dwelling on one incident.

I, for one, will be glad if the rule of law is restored and Black Lives Matters, as well as George Soros and other organizations are investigated for any and all unlawful activities they have been engaged in.  If they have not violated existing criminal codes and statutes then they have nothing to fear!

I guess, in politics, perception is reality; however, if the criminal justice system is doing an adequate job of enforcing our nation's laws, in a fair and equatable manner, than justice will prevail.  The problem is, that a real lawlessness has trickled down from Washington for quite a long time and now people are deciding for themselves what conduct is lawful and what is not.  This is Anarchy and it is the precursor to the destruction of any social structure!

I believe there is a pattern of ongoing, organized criminal behavior, which has taken 'politics' across the 'Brightlines' established by our societies laws.  You, obviously, believe it is merely lawful political activities.  It will not be your or my opinion that make that determination; it will be our government finally applying and enforcing our exiting laws.

Just as the free market needs to be allowed to correct itself, politicians need to stop picking and choosing the laws they will and will not enforce, as well as adhering to those parts of our Constitution, they agree with!

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › ‘Black Lives Matter’ protesters arrested for conspiring to send detonators to ISIS

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules