Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Dont you miss Popeye?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dont you miss Popeye? (Read 1,677 times)
glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Re: Dont you miss Popeye?
Reply #20 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
Zephyr wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 9:50pm:
Dont you miss Popeye?

Oh yes, I miss him every bit as much as a migraine headache.

Quote:
I could never figure out if Popeye was a lefty pretending to be on the right, or just really that radical.
I could never figure out why anyone ever took him serious.

Popeye isn't a member. He's a character being played by one.   
« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:06am by glen65 »  

IP Logged

b@m@ FvcktrvmP be@u
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Living in Occupied America.

Reply #21 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:07am
Print Post  
glen65 wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 11:57pm:
I could never figure out why anyone ever took him serious.
Popeye isn't a member. He's a character being played by one.   

Really? Are you sure? And if so, who is "playing" him?
Regardless, wouldn't he still be a member, even if he
was only a character being played by a member?

For the record, I still find it hard to believe that people
come here and create characters and accounts just to
goof on other singular, more righteous members who
are here for the sense of community that only an online
forum full of disembodied key stroke characters can give.

Isn't one account enough for some people?

Do you have someone you'd like to see leave the forum?

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:32am
Print Post  
b@m@ FvcktrvmP be@u wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:07am:
Really? Are you sure? And if so, who is "playing" him?
Regardless, wouldn't he still be a member, even if he
was only a character being played by a member?

Not exactly sure who. What I do know is the act is so over played and overdone, I'm not convinced in the least that you're seeing the real person. 

Quote:
For the record, I still find it hard to believe that people
come here and create characters and accounts just to
goof on other singular
, more righteous members who
are here for the sense of community that only an online
forum full of disembodied key stroke characters can give.

It shouldn't be too hard for one to believe. It's basically just another form of trolling. 

Quote:
Isn't one account enough for some people?

Apparently not, for example  Abe was actually caught doing this in another thread when replying to Josie. He was running two screen names in the same thread working back and forth between the two. Well Abe fouled up, forgetting to switch back to the other name he was responding to Josie with and she happened to catch it. oops.

IP Logged

b@m@ FvcktrvmP be@u
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Living in Occupied America.

Reply #23 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:46am
Print Post  
glen65 wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:32am:
Apparently not, for example  Abe was actually caught doing this in another thread when replying to Josie. He was running two screen names in the same thread working back and forth between the two. Well Abe fouled up, forgetting to switch back to the other name he was responding to Josie with and she happened to catch it. oops.

No kidding? That's pretty funny. Do you remember the thread,
where and when? I'd love to go back and check that out.

Do you have someone you'd like to see leave the forum?

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 1:00am
Print Post  
b@m@ FvcktrvmP be@u wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:46am:
No kidding? That's pretty funny. Do you remember the thread,
where and when? I'd love to go back and check that out.

Here, just go to page 11. Josie was talking to "Wells." But on post 109 he made the mistake of replying back to her as "Abe" instead. Josie was pissed and simply deleted the text in her last few replies.
http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1490611584/100
Also "Wells" is just the current name on that other account of his. It was another name when Abe was caught using it.
« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2017 at 1:10am by glen65 »  

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #25 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:25am
Print Post  
glen65 wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 1:00am:
Here, just go to page 11. Josie was talking to "Wells." But on post 109 he made the mistake of replying back to her as "Abe" instead. Josie was pissed and simply deleted the text in her last few replies.
http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1490611584/100
Also "Wells" is just the current name on that other account of his. It was another name when Abe was caught using it.

OMFG that's hilarious..  The fool isn't bright enough for one account.. 

About Popeye..?..  Are Skynyrd and Popeye the same idiot.?

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:26am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:25am:
OMFG that's hilarious..  The fool isn't bright enough for one account.. 

About Popeye..?..  Are Skynyrd and Popeye the same idiot.?

Almost as funny as a guy who threatens people saying he can break into LNF's database and reek havoc here. Or maybe it's as funny as guy who says that he can go into the same database and alter people's names to make it look like they posted something they didn't.  Or maybe the guy who told me that I had better watch out "since I don't know who I am dealing with". Roll Eyes

Sound like someone you know Fiddler?

Since you always like to say admin favors me maybe I should ask him if he minds if I post those PMs with "that person's name" all over them. Kiss

Fiddler wrote on Apr 6th, 2017 at 1:12pm:
When you aren't trolling your own forum.. you might want to brush up on your history ..

In 1995, Democrats held the White House. The New York Times editorialized, "The U.S. Senate likes to call itself the world's greatest deliberative body. In the last session of Congress, the Republican minority invoked an endless string of filibusters to frustrate the will of the majority.

This (is a) relentless abuse of a time-honored Senate tradition … Once a rarely used tactic reserved for issues on which Senators held passionate convictions, the filibuster has become the tool of the sore loser, dooming any measure that cannot command the 60 required votes." There was no attempt to rewrite Senate rules for cloture at that time.

In 1996, President Bill Clinton nominated Judge Richard Paez to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Republicans held up Paez's nomination for more than four years, culminating in a failed March 8, 2000 filibuster. Only 14 Republicans approved it. Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-TN) was among those who voted to filibuster Paez. Paez was ultimately confirmed with a simple majority.

In addition to filibustering nominations, the Republican-controlled Senate refused to hold hearings for some 60 Clinton appointees, effectively blocking their nomination from coming to a vote on the Senate floor

« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:40am by »  

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

you wait.

Reply #27 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 7:06am
Print Post  
Quote:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5c/09/7e/5c097e24c8e1e4d0d0a77c1c61c37...

Almost as funny as a guy who threatens people saying he can break into LNF's database and reek havoc here. Or maybe it's as funny as guy who says that he can go into the same database and alter people's names to make it look like they posted something they didn't.  Or maybe the guy who told me that I had better watch out "since I don't know who I am dealing with". Roll Eyes

Sound like someone you know Fiddler?

Post what you'd like.. I'm sure admin will protect you no matter what you say..

Now back to Josie busting your sock puppet's punk ass.. Why do you try to get away with multiple accounts?.. Clearly you're not capable of maintaining one account without admin's help.

It's the reason you spend so much time accusing everyone else of having multiple accounts.. You believe they do because YOU have multiple accounts.

Wouldn't you say that someone switching between their accounts in the course of the same conversation with the same person was intending to deceive.. In fact setting up these multiple accounts as you do is a clear indication that you intend to use them to deceive..  It implies that you are dishonest from the onset.

Seriously.. Don't you think it's time for you to delete your socks, step from behind your nanny's apron and "try" to debate on a level playing field.?  Yes without admin's protection you will get your ass handed to you but people will have a bit more respect for you..

Or.. I could shorten your string a little more...  June Bug.

IP Logged

Abe
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 7:10am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 7:06am:
Seriously.. Don't you think it's time for you to delete your socks, step from behind your nanny's apron and "try" to debate on a level playing field.?

Like you have?  Grin I told you long ago that your time here instigating was coming to an end.  you chose not to listen.  Now all you have left is to whine about the admin treating you unfairly.

Whose respect do I need?  Yours?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You never have been able to hand anyone their ass.  You are still obsessed with me yet no one replies to you unless they are pointing out that you are an idiot. 

When was the last time anyone engaged you for more than a post...maybe two. Cheesy

Now back to you threatening people privately. You're damned lucky that i decided not to have YaBB pursue the matter.

You can thank admin for talking me out of it.  Yet here you are starting in again and whining about the same admin who did you a favor....and all of us a disservice by allowing you to stay. Roll Eyes

Carry on Fiddler.  Your act is old and this is about as far as I am going in starting this crap with an asshole like you again.

In the words that you've seen many times before...

admin wrote on Apr 6th, 2017 at 1:38pm:
- stop

(...and you're losing this back and forth as well. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin)

Kiss

Here:

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1492411392/10

Someone is engaging you.  Let's see what you have other than snide remarks...or maybe you would rather stay here and clog up the place like we you used to do.  You're on your own on that score.

« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2017 at 7:27am by »  

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

you wait.

Reply #29 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 7:27am
Print Post  
Quote:
Now all you have left is to whine about the admin treating you unfairly.

No matter which of your accounts you use.. one thing is consistent.. You always know how to miss the point..   I'm not being treated unfairly.. YOU are being treated preferentially.. Just ask your Nanny.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Dont you miss Popeye?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog