Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Rasmussen Reports Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Rasmussen Reports Daily Presidential Tracking Poll (Read 1,032 times)
The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: Rasmussen Reports Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Reply #10 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

This is the first time the president’s overall approval rating has been back in the 50s in nearly a month. Just after his inauguration, Trump’s job approval peaked at 59% and remained in the 50s every day until early March. It’s gone as low as 42% since then.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/pre...

Inevitably one of our friends on the left will point this out so let's get it out there as well.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/oba...

There is a whole lot riding on Trump's N. Korea strategy!  High Stakes game of chicken!  The polls reflect the public's approval of standing up to N. Korea before they get even stronger (and they are able to hit Hawaii and even the West Coast).  However, the polls will follow the results and this is not the reason Trump is standing up to N. Korea.  The menace must be eliminated; strategic patience is over!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #11 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Trump realized he's CIC and people rally around the battle flag.

***golf clap***

For too long have we sat under the thumb of mankind! The time has come to *oppose* that thumb!

A nothing burger!

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:17am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 11:49am:
I don't know, but I do know that the polling in those 3 swing states had shifted so dramatically, and had enough reliability, that the Clinton team went into emergency panic mode at the end of the campaign.  Politicians and their staffs do place value in polling, even if you don't.

And I'm fairly certain that Trump and his team are watching polls like RCP on a daily basis.

Smiley  Politicians and their staff do a lot of things that I don't.   I don't doubt that staff, if not Trump, are watching the polls.  In fact, I bet that President Trump is, too.  However, anyone would be foolish to rely heavily on polls.  I bet that hil's believed what the polls were saying and they bit her in the arse at election time.

IP Logged

Cliffs
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
Back down to 48% at Rasmussen.

IP Logged

Cliffs
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
Oh no..........

Despite these gains, the poll also showed Mr Trump was the least popular US leader in 70 years, with just 42 per cent of Americans approving of Trump’s performance as president, while 53 per cent disapprove.

Nearly 70 per cent of Americans approved of the job Barack Obama was doing at the same point in his presidency, while just 26 per cent disapproved.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/35138277/donald-trump-to-mark-first-100-days-a...

https://www.yahoo.com/sy/ny/api/res/1.2/IuaHYK_NxVSDUg5ZTimA8Q--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGx...
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:35pm by »  

IP Logged

Rodney Your Teas Ready
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #15 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
Wow. He's gonna have to resign...

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 7:15am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 11:49am:
I don't know, but I do know that the polling in those 3 swing states had shifted so dramatically, and had enough reliability, that the Clinton team went into emergency panic mode at the end of the campaign.  Politicians and their staffs do place value in polling, even if you don't.

And I'm fairly certain that Trump and his team are watching polls like RCP on a daily basis.

If the clinton campaign went into panic mode, I certainly didn't see that.  As far as I know, she continued doing money raising and only a couple of rally's a day.  She was shocked when she lost, and she lost the Electoral College big time.

If President Trump is interested in polling, then he better keep his eye on Rasmussen.   Politicians shouldn't ignore what they don't like.  Personally,  I want him to keep his focus on what's going to be good for America, not necessarily on what is going to make him popular.  So far, that's how I see him reacting to current situations.

IP Logged

Cliffs
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 7:19am
Print Post  
Rodney Your Teas Ready wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:06pm:
Wow. He's gonna have to resign...

Really? Now that would make a great America again.

IP Logged

TD
LNF Senior Staffer3

Reply #18 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 7:44am
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh no..........

Despite these gains, the poll also showed Mr Trump was the least popular US leader in 70 years, with just 42 per cent of Americans approving of Trump’s performance as president, while 53 per cent disapprove.

Nearly 70 per cent of Americans approved of the job Barack Obama was doing at the same point in his presidency, while just 26 per cent disapproved.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/35138277/donald-trump-to-mark-first-100-days-a...

http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/dab9d861c878ff59...[/url]

A new Washington Post poll that declares President Trump as "the least popular president in modern times," waits until the second to last paragraph to reveal another tidbit: He'd still beat Hillary Rodham Clinton if the election were held today and in the popular vote, not just Electoral College.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash-post-poll-hides-trump-still-beats-clinton...

IP Logged

TD
LNF Senior Staffer3

Reply #19 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Tidbits or not...HILLARY IS NOT PRESIDENT but you keep on throwing Hillary out there, someday it might matter.

You want to go there?  Then neither is Obama. It's not a tidbit but a factual part of the poll you cited. It's relative to the point YOU were trying to make.  Your link is the one pointing to the poll.  Next time read the actual poll if you are going to link to it through an article.

What's the matter?  Can't handle someone pointing out the truth?

Tell the whole story. Someday you might matter.

Quote:
Oh no..........

Nearly 70 per cent of Americans approved of the job Barack Obama was doing at the same

Quote:
Here, now you can see his in chart form like President Obama's

« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2017 at 12:22pm by TD »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Rasmussen Reports Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog