Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Beat them to the draw.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Beat them to the draw. (Read 1,077 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Beat them to the draw.
Reply #30 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:26pm:
i WISH THE STINKING MEDIA WOULD KEEP THEIR F***ing MOUTHS SHUT!

(I remember when the televised beach landing in Somalia when the very angry commander got off the landing craft and yelled at the G.D. Media to take the damn spotlights off from his men!)

I had little respect for the media when I served.  They showed little concern for our operational security.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #31 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
This is about as about as big as the Cuban Missle Crisis and yet to us here in the states, it's just another ho hum day.  I really do not think people are really grasping the overall seriousness of the situation we are in.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #32 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:38pm:
This is about as about as big as the Cuban Missle Crisis and yet to us here in the states, it's just another ho hum day.  I really do not think people are really grasping the overall seriousness of the situation we are in.

Yeah, but Khrushchev wasn't crazy.  He miscalculated what Kennedy would do after the Bay of Pigs, but both he and JFK were looking for a way out.  I lived through the Cuban Missile Crisis and don't want to minimize it (remember duck and cover drills), but Kim Jung Un seems more like a Jim Jones sort of megalomaniac with a 2 million man army and nukes! (The N. Korean people have no knowledge about the outside world and the only ones who actually may know what they are facing is some at the highest levels in his military.)

" The few will always act like the few.”

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Beat them to the draw.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog