Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › is being in charge so exciting really?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) is being in charge so exciting really? (Read 673 times)
The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: is being in charge so exciting really?
Reply #10 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
Sorry, I have trouble keeping up with all the new names.

Are you a joke account as this post indicates, or are you genuinely ignorant?
Isn't it a fact that there are numerous Sharia COurts operating in GB and London now has a Muslim Mayor?  Additionally, I understand there are draconian punishments for anyone who dares to speak ill of the Prophet Mohamed and Islam in general.  Isn't this true, or is it just some pathetic joke?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196165/Britain-85-sharia-courts-The-ast...

" The few will always act like the few.Ē

ĖMachiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:40pm:
Isn't it a fact that there are numerous Sharia COurts operating in GB and London now has a Muslim Mayor?  Additionally, I understand there are draconian punishments for anyone who dares to speak ill of the Prophet Mohamed and Islam in general.  Isn't this true, or is it just some pathetic joke?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196165/Britain-85-sharia-courts-The-ast...

It's a pathetic joke.

As far as I know, sharia here is limited to civil disputes and marriage issues amongst muslims. That is, it's a private matter.

The criminal law is unaffected by considerations of sharia.

The civil courts are open to anyone. If I have a dispute with a muslim (say, over a debt) he can invite me to a sharia court and if I feel like it, I can say yes. Or no. It would be a private matter.

I could invite him to civil court, and he would have to come, like it or not.

I think there are similar sharia 'courts' (read 'private dispute resolution centres') in America too.

Yes, Mr. Khan is a muslim, so what?

Just because you Americans are hysterical little screamers about islam, please don't imagine we all need to be. Calm down.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #12 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:13pm:
I think there are similar sharia 'courts' (read 'private dispute resolution centres') in America too.

I know there are some of the secular variety.

"Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist." J M Keynes

"In the first place, the dichotomy between "theoretical" and "practical" is a false one. In economics, all arguments are theoretical. And, since economics discusses the real world, these theoretical arguments are by their nature "practical" ones as well." M Rothbard

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:16pm:
I know there are some of the secular variety.

Eeeeeeek!

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #14 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:13pm:
It's a pathetic joke.

As far as I know, sharia here is limited to civil disputes and marriage issues amongst muslims. That is, it's a private matter.

The criminal law is unaffected by considerations of sharia.

The civil courts are open to anyone. If I have a dispute with a muslim (say, over a debt) he can invite me to a sharia court and if I feel like it, I can say yes. Or no. It would be a private matter.

I could invite him to civil court, and he would have to come, like it or not.

Yes, Mr. Khan is a muslim, so what?

Just because you Americans are hysterical little screamers about islam, please don't imagine we all need to be. Calm down.

The Islamification of western nations is incremental. The goal is a world wide Islamic Caliphate under Shariah Law.  As a Brit I'm sure you are aware of the relationship betwee the IRA and their political arm, Sinn Fien.  They work together, using different methods to achieve the same end.  With the worldwide Islamic Movement it is much the same.

Have you ever heard the term "BOHICA"?   (I'm sure Seawolf has!)

ĖMachiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:47pm:
The Islamification of western nations is incremental. The goal is a world wide Islamic Caliphate under Shariah Law.  As a Brit I'm sure you are aware of the relationship betwee the IRA and their political arm, Sinn Fien.  They work together, using different methods to achieve the same end.  With the worldwide Islamic Movement it is much the same.

Have you ever heard the term "BOHICA"?   (I'm sure Seawolf has!)

The IRA had a legitimate and achievable aim. That was, to have the island of Ireland under a single political entity. (Obviously,  an Irish one, they weren't harking back to the days of Cromwell).

Their methods were immoral.  Sinn Fein were and are a legal political party with the same aims.

"islamification" is impossible in a country like mine or yours.

It's an illegitimate and unachievable aim.

In order to unify (not, incidentally,  "reunify")  Ireland you need only change the minds of or overcome the opposition of a certain and discrete group.

To "islamify"  a country you need to do rather more, and it's hard to imagine a remotely plausible route to that goal.

Rather,  it's the other way round.

Mr. Khan is recognisably a secular Brit.

Anyone less like a robe wearing religious nutter, it's difficult to think of.

His Muslim parents came here and morphed in to the sort of people you pass the time of day with in a bus queue.

As I said, I know you strangely easy-to-scare people enjoy wetting your knickers in fright but there's really no need.

Hinting at some sort of Zinoviev letter, or the Muslim equivalent of the Protocols, looks a tad silly in real life.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #16 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:18pm:
The IRA had a legitimate and achievable aim. That was, to have the island of Ireland under a single political entity. (Obviously,  an Irish one, they weren't harking back to the days of Cromwell).

Their methods were immoral.  Sinn Fein were and are a legal political party with the same aims.

"islamification" is impossible in a country like mine or yours.

It's an illegitimate and unachievable aim.

In order to unify (not, incidentally,  "reunify")  Ireland you need only change the minds of or overcome the opposition of a certain and discrete group.

To "islamify"  a country you need to do rather more, and it's hard to imagine a remotely plausible route to that goal.

Rather,  it's the other way round.

Mr. Khan is recognisably a secular Brit.

Anyone less like a robe wearing religious nutter, it's difficult to think of.

His Muslim parents came here and morphed in to the sort of people you pass the time of day with in a bus queue.

As I said, I know you strangely easy-to-scare people enjoy wetting your knickers in fright but there's really no need.

Hinting at some sort of Zinoviev letter, or the Muslim equivalent of the Protocols, looks a tad silly in real life.

"BOHICA"  Bend Over Here It Comes Again"

Sir Winston Churchill wrote "While Europe Slept" of another problem that Europe and GB failed to see coming before it was too late.

There is a plan and a goal and the sooner Brits realize that they are Hog Tied to A Waterbuffalo and need to free themselves of the stupid policies of the European Union, the better off they will be! 

The process is pretty simple and the case studies already exist as it moves accross Europe!
http://www.islam-watch.org/NoSharia/PreventEuropeIslamization1.htm

The United States is done following Europe's poor example of open borders, political correctness and multiculturalism!  We fired the last team; We got better management!

ĖMachiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:37pm:
"BOHICA"  Bend Over Here It Comes Again"

Sir Winston Churchill wrote "While Europe Slept" of another problem that Europe and GB failed to see coming before it was too late.

There is a plan and a goal and the sooner Brits realize that they are Hog Tied to A Waterbuffalo and need to free themselves of the stupid policies of the European Union, the better off they will be! 

The process is pretty simple and the case studies already exist as it moves accross Europe!
http://www.islam-watch.org/NoSharia/PreventEuropeIslamization1.htm

The United States is done following Europe's poor example of open borders, political correctness and multiculturalism!  We fired the last team; We got better management!

Yeah, well, I know your newsfeeds are super-accurate. I feel a little bit embarrassed about relying on the evidence of my own eyes.

Good one bringing in a reference to the Nazis by the way, any historian or sociologist would be pleased to enumerate the many close similarities between Nazification and the coming Caliphate.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #18 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 6:56pm
Print Post  

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 6:56pm:
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

Yeah, they look really uncomfortable.

I would assume you're going to take it off before you lie down,  though.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › is being in charge so exciting really?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog