Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Allahu akbar - amother muslim mass killing
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Allahu akbar - amother muslim mass killing (Read 1,442 times)
Cliffs
Ex Member

Re: Allahu akbar - amother muslim mass killing
Reply #20 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:32am:
Are you going to get around to actually providing a source for this claim?

He had a firearm, as for owning, I'd say not legally:

Kori Muhammad, previously known as Kori or Cory Taylor, was arrested in 2005 on federal drug charges and pleaded guilty to possession of cocaine base with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm with a prior felony conviction.

Although he was able to obtain a gun and several rounds, Muhammad was homeless, police said. The FBI and the ATF have been brought into the case, according to reports. - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/04/terror-in-fresno-what-you-...

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #21 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:44am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 9:10am:
Do the Leftist just not get what "Kill the Infidels" means in terms of spreading the Faith of Islam, or are they just plain stupid!

2: If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant,

3: and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, (i.e. Infidel -F)

4: and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel,

5: take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death.

-Deuteronomy 17:2-5

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #22 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Quote:
He had a firearm, as for owning, I'd say not legally:

That was my point. And of course the rocket scientist known as Wadsworth ran tf away.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:32am:
Are you going to get around to actually providing a source for this claim?

There is no evidence that he stoled any firearm, so where did he get it.  In any other country, this would not have happened because it would not be so easy.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #24 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:52am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:48am:
There is no evidence that he stoled any firearm, so where did he get it.  In any other country, this would not have happened because it would not be so easy.

Are you fcuking kidding me with this ridiculous answer? Your claim was that he was "allowed" to own a gun. Where is your evidence that he obtained the gun legally? The fact is that he had a record for cocaine and gun possession. Therefore, any person that is not a complete fcuking idiot would come to the conclusion that he likely obtained it illegally.

Did I really have to explain that to you???

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:52am:
Are you fcuking kidding me with this ridiculous answer? Your claim was that he was "allowed" to own a gun. Where is your evidence that he obtained the gun legally? The fact is that he had a record for cocaine and gun possession. Therefore, any person that is not a complete fcuking idiot would come to the conclusion that he likely obtained it illegally.

Did I really have to explain that to you???

He was allowed.  Had had a gun.  Whether he purchased it or not remains to be seen.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #26 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:27am:
So what does "black Jesus" mean to you.  Do you know of any Muslim terrorist that call themselves "black Jesus".  Crazy and confused people say anything.  One thing that we can conclude is that he hated white people and this shooting was racially motivated, not related to any Muslim terrorist group. 

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/kori-ali-muhammad-fresno-shooting-isis-allahu-akba...

Your comment remind me of the 1960's when the concept of Kwanzaa was dreamed up to counter the idea of Jesus always being portrayed as white.  Kwanzaa transcended Christianity and included Black Muslims, either 'Christians' promoting the idea of Black Jesus.  Obama's Mentor, Jeremiah Wright is a fine example of what came of this in some segments of the Black Church in America.  He is an admirer of both Louis Farrakahn and (the late) Mohmar Ghadafi (having given him a lifetime achievement award).  As "crazy" as this Muscum Terrorist sounds, he mimics those who promote the white hating rhetoric of such black Bigots!  Are they all crazy, then? 

I suppose that one can argue that each and every Muscum Terrorist is a few slices short of a full loaf, but it sure doesn't excuse their actions or change the fact that they are a part of the jihad called for in the fatwa's of the "crazy" mullahs and their interpretation of Islam!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:09am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:05am:
Your comment remind me of the 1960's when the concept of Kwanzaa was dreamed up to counter the idea of Jesus always being portrayed as white.  Kwanzaa transcended Christianity and included Black Muslims, either 'Christians' promoting the idea of Black Jesus.  Obama's Mentor, Jeremiah Wright is a fine example of what came of this in some segments of the Black Church in America.  He is an admirer of both Louis Farrakahn and (the late) Mohmar Ghadafi (having given him a lifetime achievement award).  As "crazy" as this Muscum Terrorist sounds, he mimics those who promote the white hating rhetoric of such black Bigots!  Are they all crazy, then? 

I suppose that one can argue that each and every Muscum Terrorist is a few slices short of a full loaf, but it sure doesn't excuse their actions or change the fact that they are a part of the jihad called for in the fatwa's of the "crazy" mullahs and their interpretation of Islam! 

Crazy people take anything to the extreme.  But that does not mean he was a Muslim terrorist.  He was a racist as evident in what you just posted..

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #28 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:44am:
2: If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant,

3: and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, (i.e. Infidel -F)

4: and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel,

5: take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death.

-Deuteronomy 17:2-5

There are a few extremists claiming to be "Christians" that have acted upon their perverse interpretations of the scripture, but the numbers pale in comparison to the world wide carnage of the Islamic Terrorist and those Muslim who openly condone their actions and voice support for their motives and in many case, agree with their interpretation of the Koran!  It is either extremely naive or plainly dishonest to make the comparison of Christians, Jews, Hindus or any religion other than Islam, spreading death to those who do not subscribe to their own twisted interpretation of the will of their God (Allah)

There's a big difference between daily doses of Love Thy Neighbor and Kill the Infidels from religious Leaders!

The left can look back over the last decade or so and come up with a few examples of Christian violence...
http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-chri...

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #29 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 7:56am:
He belonged to no Mosque.  The police said it was not terrorism, but racially motivated.

How come when the white guy killed more then one black racially it was terrorism, but this one isn't even though it was racially and more then one?
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:47am by JohnnyBgood »  

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Allahu akbar - amother muslim mass killing

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog