Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › FOX Boots O'Reilly; Soro's Media Matters Wins; Free Press Loses!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) FOX Boots O'Reilly; Soro's Media Matters Wins; Free Press Loses! (Read 949 times)
Vypr
LNF Representative

Re: FOX Boots O'Reilly; Soro's Media Matters Wins; Free Press Loses!
Reply #10 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:05pm:
Don't allow O'Reilly's "bullshit" to obscure the real "News"  that caused Soros and Media Matters to go after him.  I have never cared much for O'Reilly and I think he's a blowhard, but he does have the nuggets to speak truth to power (he just is a very flawed messenger and deserves to have his ass tanned in the public woodshed).   You can not separate the campaign to take O'Reilly down, from the fact of who was doing it and why.  Otherwise, you must be just be one of Soro's paid trolls trying to deflect the Real Sory by focusing on Old News that has been out there for quite some time and using it to intimidate sponsors for this boycott!  http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/wallyguy100/14666261_1133209690047397_4...

WTF dude. The real story is that O'Reilly was properly removed for his shit conduct. If anyone took advantage of Bill's crap, that was ultimately because the dipshit gave them an opening. The lunatic fringe and their focus on Soros and the Jewish conspiracy needs to head back to Stormfront and orbit that blackhole of nonsense.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #11 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:18pm:
WTF dude. The real story is that O'Reilly was properly removed for his shit conduct. If anyone took advantage of Bill's crap, that was ultimately because the dipshit gave them an opening. The lunatic fringe and their focus on Soros and the Jewish conspiracy needs to head back to Stormfront and orbit that blackhole of nonsense.

Stormfont!  Haha; Now I know you're a Soro's Troll!   Grin   (you get paid by the word or by the post?)

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative

Reply #12 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:27pm:
Stormfont!  Haha; Now I know you're a Soro Troll!   Grin

OMGZZZZ!!!!!  You got me. I am Soros himself! I am a Jew come to eat your children and promote the destruction of the first world using the dark-skinned migrant hordes!  Roll Eyes

On a more serious note, get a clue and quit your ranting.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #13 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:30pm:
OMGZZZZ!!!!!  You got me. I am Soros himself! I am a Jew come to eat your children and promote the destruction of the first world using the dark-skinned migrant hordes!  Roll Eyes

On a more serious note, get a clue and quit your ranting.

You have to unpeal the onion sometimes; you can't just take what they put in front of you and run with it.  That's a good way to be caught if you're a fish I guess, but sometimes one's got to use the old noggin and think beyond what is obvious and ask why is this being treated like such a Big Deal? Hmmmm?

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative

Reply #14 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:35pm:
You have to unpeal the onion sometimes; you can't just take what they put in front of you and run with it.  That's a good way to be caught if you're a fish I guess, but sometimes one's got to use the old noggin and think beyond what is obvious and ask why is this being treated like such a Big Deal? Hmmmm?
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/wallyguy100/columbo_zps5c96cba7.jpg

If Soros died tomorrow you would be going on and on about the ghost of Soros and his influence on X, Y and Z.

The Jews didn't take out O'Reilly. Soros didn't take out O'Reilly. O'Reilly made himself a target by A) being a high-profile blowhard and B) by being a serial practitioner of sexual harassment. Fox took out O'Reilly because Bill felt he was above the rules that apply to everyone else and he couldn't control himself.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #15 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:41pm:
If Soros died tomorrow you would be going on and on about the ghost of Soros and his influence on X, Y and Z.

The Jews didn't take out O'Reilly. Soros didn't take out O'Reilly. O'Reilly made himself a target by A) being a high-profile blowhard and B) by being a serial practitioner of sexual harassment. Fox took out O'Reilly because Bill felt he was above the rules that apply to everyone else and he couldn't control himself.

WTF are you talking about "Jews" ???  It's the stinking Left Wing, David Brock, Media Matters and their Boycott Campaign (based upon pure politcs)
https://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2017/04/19/activist-driven-advertiser-boyc...

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative

Reply #16 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:48pm:
WTF are you talking about "Jews" ???  It's the stinking Left Wing, David Brock, Media Matters and their Boycott Campaign (based upon pure politcs)
https://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2017/04/19/activist-driven-advertiser-boyc...

Your Soros photo and others like it have been all over Stormfront in the past Sparky. The crazy Nazis there are always going on and on about Soros and his "one world government" and the Jews taking over, so yeah. Don't post crazy shit using the symbols and language of the white supremacists if you don't want to be confused with them.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #17 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:57pm:
Your Soros photo and others like it have been all over Stormfront in the past Sparky. The crazy Nazis there are always going on and on about Soros and his "one world government" and the Jews taking over, so yeah. Don't post crazy shit using the symbols and language of the white supremacists if you don't want to be confused with them.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative

Reply #18 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 4:07pm:

Posting a selfie is not going to fix your credibility problem.

IP Logged

Cliffs
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
Wonder if the groper in chief living at the WH will retract his standing up for Bill comments now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › FOX Boots O'Reilly; Soro's Media Matters Wins; Free Press Loses!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog