Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › SexualHarassment and O'Reilly
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) SexualHarassment and O'Reilly (Read 3,067 times)
patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

SexualHarassment and O'Reilly
Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
Well, the left managed to take out Bill O'Reilly.  But O'Reilly was an even-handed, grandfatherly type - sort of a conservative Walter Cronkite.  He frequently had legitimate proponents of the lib side on his show, something rarely done in the liberal media.   

Eric Bolling, Tucker Carlson, or Greg Gutfeld would be good replacements, and with a tougher conservative line.

One can assume that since O'Reilly settled with the complainants, there's something to the claims.  I've never understood why wealthy men in power resort to such tactics - they already have the qualities to attract women in a normal way.

But in the era of feminazism, "harassment" has a broad reach.  Since the government has great influence in the aerospace and defense industries, a big deal is made out of it there.  I've seen incidents where women overreact in that environment. When I was more single, I used to date women from work, but as the feminist ideology took hold I looked elsewhere.  In fact, I limit my interaction with the women there to only the purely work-related, and try to minimize that.

One other thing - it's striking how the left wing has gotten corporate America to adopt all its agenda.  Conservatives have to start fighting on that front.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: SexualHarassment and O'Reilly
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:16pm:
Well, the left managed to take out Bill O'Reilly.  But O'Reilly was an even-handed, grandfatherly type - sort of a conservative Walter Cronkite.  He frequently had legitimate proponents of the lib side on his show, something rarely done in the liberal media.   

Eric Bolling, Tucker Carlson, or Greg Gutfeld would be good replacements, and with a tougher conservative line.

One can assume that since O'Reilly settled with the complainants, there's something to the claims.  I've never understood why wealthy men in power resort to such tactics - they already have the qualities to attract women in a normal way.

But in the era of feminazism, "harassment" has a broad reach.  Since the government has great influence in the aerospace and defense industries, a big deal is made out of it there.  I've seen incidents where women overreact in that environment. When I was more single, I used to date women from work, but as the feminist ideology took hold I looked elsewhere.  In fact, I limit my interaction with the women there to only the purely work-related, and try to minimize that.

One other thing - it's striking how the left wing has gotten corporate America to adopt all its agenda.  Conservatives have to start fighting on that front.

As they said at the end of King Kong  "It wasn't the Airplanes that killed the Beast...it was."

O'Reilly was a flawed messenger and Kill the Messenger is a pretty old game.  Why was he killed?  Consider his expose of George Soros and Media Matters, the Deep State and the Shadow Government!

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpi7150d=

" Media Matters has cultivated a well-earned reputation for portraying honest differences of opinion by conservatives as lies, smears, and even evidence of “racism.” According to Republican pollster Frank Luntz, “They are vicious. They only understand one thing: attack, attack, attack.” David Folkenflik, media reporter for National Public Radio, said: “They’re looking at every dangling participle, every dependent clause, every semicolon, every quotation to see if there’s some way it unfairly frames a cause, a party, a candidate that they may have some feelings for.” And a Capital Research Center analysis states that Media Matters, in its effort to “stigmatize and marginalize conservative ideas,” “will typically isolate a small facet of a media story that can be twisted in such a way that suggests that the reporter or commentator is a liar or hypocrite. That tidbit is then used to suggest that everything the original source says must be false and deserving of censure.”

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Senior Staffer4

Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:16pm:
Well, the left managed to take out Bill O'Reilly. 

O'Reilly took himself out by his behavior toward women. Sorry, he was a shit to his co-workers. Don't harass women and maybe he could have kept his job. He created the situation that got him fired by Fox.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:23pm:
O'Reilly took himself out by his behavior toward women. Sorry, he was a shit to his co-workers. Don't harass women and maybe you he could have kept his job. He created the situation that got him fired by Fox.
Media Matters has cultivated a well-earned reputation for portraying honest differences of opinion by conservatives as lies, smears, and even evidence of “racism.” According to Republican pollster Frank Luntz, “They are vicious. They only understand one thing: attack, attack, attack.” David Folkenflik, media reporter for National Public Radio, said: “They’re looking at every dangling participle, every dependent clause, every semicolon, every quotation to see if there’s some way it unfairly frames a cause, a party, a candidate that they may have some feelings for.” And a Capital Research Center analysis states that Media Matters, in its effort to “stigmatize and marginalize conservative ideas,” “will typically isolate a small facet of a media story that can be twisted in such a way that suggests that the reporter or commentator is a liar or hypocrite. That tidbit is then used to suggest that everything the original source says must be false and deserving of censure.”

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpi7150d=

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #4 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:51pm
Print Post  

If this is how the game is to be played, then I suggest conservatives start playing the game.  Someone with money needs to fund a few hundred researchers to dig deeply into the past of lib politicians and media people.  They need to seek out former female employees of the big shots and offer to fund their legal efforts if they were "harassed".

Another thing that needs to be done is that conservatives need to go after corporations which are lap kitties of the left wing.  Demonstrations and boycotts need to be organized.  It's frigging AMAZING how the left wing has turned corporations into robots to do their bidding.  Who would have believed, even a few years ago, that the NBA and other corporations would boycott a whole state because they don't let drag queens use the ladies restroom?

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #5 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:51pm:
If this is how the game is to be played, then I suggest conservatives start playing the game.  Someone with money needs to fund a few hundred researchers to dig deeply into the past of lib politicians and media people.  They need to seek out former female employees of the big shots and offer to fund their legal efforts if they were "harassed".

Another thing that needs to be done is that conservatives need to go after corporations which are lap kitties of the left wing.  Demonstrations and boycotts need to be organized.  It's frigging AMAZING how the left wing has turned corporations into robots to do their bidding.  Who would have believed, even a few years ago, that the NBA and other corporations would boycott a whole state because they don't let drag queens use the ladies restroom?

Our guys need to be squeaky clean; but hey, they know that already!  O'Reilly imploded! Too bad; so sad  He exposed himself (pun intended) and left himself vulnerable.  The Leftist now are trying to pretend that his behavior is all there is to see!  They excuse everyone of their perverts from Bill Clinton to Wiener's sexting (nothing to see there).   The story is not some old Blowhard chasing tail in the office looking for some strange, the story is why they went after him and how they did it!

O'Reilly had the stone to go after Soros and Media Matters and the Deep State and they dug and found dirt'  He's gone' so what!  The story about Soros and Media Matters and the Democrat Shadow Party (Government) just got bigger!

« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2017 at 4:04pm by The Original Wally »  

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Senior Staffer4

Reply #6 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:58pm:
Our guys need to be squeaky clean; but hey, they know that already!  O'Reilly imploded (in his pants, I take it) Too bad; so sad  He exposed himself (pun intended) and left himself vulnerable.  The Leftist now are trying to pretend that his behavior is all there is to see!  They excuse everyone of their perverts from Bill Clinton to Wiener's sexting (noting to see there).   The story is not so old Blowhard chasing tail in the office looking for some strange, the story is why they went after him and how they did it!

No, the story is that conservatives don't allow that kind of shit behavior and they do something about it. O'Reilly is the perfect example of conservatives NOT allowing a Bill Clinton in their midst no matter how beloved he was or how influential. That's the only story. All the rest is just junior high ranting nonsense.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #7 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Can I get you guys another basket of crying towels ..?

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #8 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:51pm:

Sure, and if they've been calling female coworkers and masturbating over the phone to them while, unbeknownst to them, their coworker was recording the call, then by all means - fire them.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #9 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 4:01pm:
No, the story is that conservatives don't allow that kind of shit behavior and they do something about it. O'Reilly is the perfect example of conservatives NOT allowing a Bill Clinton in their midst no matter how beloved he was or how influential. That's the only story. All the rest is just junior high ranting nonsense.

Sexual harassment, a vaguely defined concept, is not monopolized by any one political party.  The media is simply NOT INTERESTED in investigating such behavior by other libs.  Where did all these women accusers come from suddenly?  Who organized them?  There's a lot missing here.  And fox dumping o'reilly had nothing to do with conservatives not allowing the alleged acts, but rather the loss of advertisers.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › SexualHarassment and O'Reilly

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog