Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded' - CNBC
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) - O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded' - CNBC (Read 989 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: - O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded' - CNBC
Reply #10 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:15pm:
O'Reilly really should be ashamed of himself for continuing to deny everything. He should own up to it like a man and take responsibility for his actions. He should know that lying just makes you look worse in the end. It's like no one ever learns.

Not an O'Reilly fan but have you seen the evidence that proves he is lying?  Last time I looked slandering is against the law and you have a right to be tried by your peers, innocent until proven otherwise.  Seems we love our kangaroo court system now.  I can recite a lot of cases where libs stated one thing and in the end it was nothing as they swore by, like the Haditha Marines.  Remember that case and how our leftist posters were so sure that the Marines were guilty because Murtha and Kerry said so?  Then there was the La Cross team in NC that were accused of raping a black striper hired for the party, that too turned out to be a lie.  One thing I have learned over the years is to wait until the evidence states otherwise.
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:45pm by Seawolf »  

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #11 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
He (and Fox) wouldn't have paid out millions in settlements if there wasn't some fire to go with all that smoke.

I rather like O'Reilly, and will be sorry to see him go.  I'd much rather something like this would happen to Hannity, who has no journalistic integrity at all.  He's a bigger talking head than anyone who appears on his show.

O'Reilly would often show both sides, he would challenge guests from both sides, and he has a sense of humor.

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative

Reply #12 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:36pm:
Not an O'Reilly fan but have you seen the evidence that proves he is lying?  Last time I looked slandering is against the law and you have a right to be tried by your peers, innocent until proven otherwise.  Seems we love our kangaroo court system now.  I can recite a lot of cases where libs stated one thing and in the end it was nothing as they swore by, like the Haditha Marines.  Remember that case and how our leftist posters were so sure that the Marines were guilty because Murtha and Kerry said so?  Then there was the La Cross team in NC that were accused of raping a black stripper hired for the party, that too turned out to be a lie.  One thing I have learned over the years is to wait until the evidence states otherwise.

Use some common sense and take off your partisan blinders for just a minute. He has a long history of these complaints. They have paid a LOT of money to settle time and time again. People have complained and not sued. Fox had an independent firm do the investigation of O'Reilly. There is enough detail here to know something with O'Reilly is rotten. A shitty person is a shitty person, political persuasion should not influence that judgment. O'Reilly is a serial harasser. Say whatever you want about "innocent until proven otherwise", but you are just excusing his shit behavior because you like his politics and are more worried about the "other side" claiming a victory. O'Reilly out is a positive for conservatives. It shows his type of bullshit will not be tolerated.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #13 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:36pm:
Not an O'Reilly fan but have you seen the evidence that proves he is lying?  Last time I looked slandering is against the law and you have a right to be tried by your peers, innocent until proven otherwise.  Seems we love our kangaroo court system now.  I can recite a lot of cases where libs stated one thing and in the end it was nothing as they swore by, like the Haditha Marines.  Remember that case and how our leftist posters were so sure that the Marines were guilty because Murtha and Kerry said so?  Then there was the La Cross team in NC that were accused of raping a black stripper hired for the party, that too turned out to be a lie.  One thing I have learned over the years is to wait until the evidence states otherwise.

It's not liberals who accused O'Reilly of sexual harassment. It's his own co-workers, including respected conservative personality Andrea Tantaros as well as Juliet Huddy and Laurie Dhue. If O'Reilly was innocent of these accusations, why did these women receive cash settlements?

Egocentric blowhards always lie when accused of these types of things.

Bill Clinton lied.

Jesse Jackson lied.

John Edwards lied.

Anthony Weiner lied.

There's a 1 percent chance that I'm wrong and maybe O'Reilly really is innocent of all these accusations. But I am comfortable in judging him as a liar and sexual predator.

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:45pm:
He (and Fox) wouldn't have paid out millions in settlements if there wasn't some fire to go with all that smoke.

I rather like O'Reilly, and will be sorry to see him go.  I'd much rather something like this would happen to Hannity, who has no journalistic integrity at all.  He's a bigger talking head than anyone who appears on his show.

O'Reilly would often show both sides, he would challenge guests from both sides, and he has a sense of humor.

Again, let's see the evidence.  Settlements are not always a nail in the coffin as we assume way too often.  Wanting this to happen to anyone my friend is simply evil.  I do not wish ill to my enemies, that ususally indicates that I should examine my heart if I desire evil happen to someone, especially to a complete stranger I do not know like Hannity.  You may disagree with his point of view but to wish him and his family suffer somehow is not right.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:47pm:
It's not liberals who accused O'Reilly of sexual harassment. It's his own co-workers, including respected conservative personality Andrea Tantaros as well as Juliet Huddy and Laurie Dhue. If O'Reilly was innocent of these accusations, why did these women receive cash settlements?

Egocentric blowhards always lie when accused of these types of things.

Bill Clinton lied.

Jesse Jackson lied.

John Edwards lied.

Anthony Weiner lied.

There's a 1 percent chance that I'm wrong and maybe O'Reilly really is innocent of all these accusations. But I am comfortable in judging him as a liar and sexual predator.

Jaz, we have a system and I would rather wait and see the facts then rush to judgement and have egg all over my face.  I personally was not a fan but until there is evidence all we have are assumptions.  I have been burned more then once here with assumptions.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:49pm:
Jaz, we have a system and I would rather wait and see the facts then rush to judgement and have egg all over my face.  I personally was not a fan but until there is evidence all we have are assumptions.  I have been burned more then once here with assumptions.

It was an internal investigation that led to his firing.  So take your complaint up with FOX

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #17 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:49pm:

Well, every person has the right to make his own judgement. I knew Clinton, Jackson, Edwards and Weiner were all lying - and have been proven right. I feel the same with O'Reilly.

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:52pm:
Well, every person has the right to make his own judgement. I knew Clinton, Jackson, Edwards and Weiner were all lying - and have been proven right. I feel the same with O'Reilly.

I agree and I always fall back on scripture to help me in these matters.

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #19 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:53pm:
I agree and I always fall back on scripture to help me in these matters.

lmao

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded' - CNBC

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog