Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded' - CNBC
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) - O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded' - CNBC (Read 480 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: - O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded' - CNBC
Reply #20 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:01pm:
lmao

I would not expect you to understand but if you got a laugh on my behalf, I am happy.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #21 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:02pm:
I would not expect you to understand but if you got a laugh on my behalf, I am happy. 

No, any reasonable human being would "fall back on scripture" to help them understand why Bill was sexually harassing women.

WTF???

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:04pm:
No, any reasonable human being would "fall back on scripture" to help them understand why Bill was sexually harassing women.

WTF???

Because you lack context to what I am inferring.  Hey, you got to laugh free of charge, appreciate your gift.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #23 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:07pm:
Hey, you got to laugh free of charge, appreciate your gift.

Don't ever think that I don't.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #24 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:04pm:

WTF???

I completely understand Seawolf's point of view. If you are not a Christian, I can see why you would scoff at him.

Some of the greatest heroes of the Bible fell to sin: King David is a prime example. No human being is immune from temptation. I think that the bigger you become, the more prideful you get, and you think you can get away with anything. Bill O'Reilly is just the latest in a long, long, long list of famous people who fell into this trap.

Seawolf believes in "innocent till proven guilty" and that's perfectly his right.

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #25 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:10pm:
I completely understand Seawolf's point of view. If you are not a Christian, I can see why you would scoff at him.

Based on your posts, you're not Christian either, so you can stfu. Seriously, Christians don't wish for the death of innocent people, so you really need to get tf out of here with your fake Christian BS.
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:51pm by Jimmy S »  

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #26 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:10pm:

Some of the greatest heroes of the Bible fell to sin: King David is a prime example. No human being is immune from temptation. I think that the bigger you become, the more prideful you get, and you think you can get away with anything. Bill O'Reilly is just the latest in a long, long, long list of famous people who fell into this trap.

Seawolf believes in "innocent till proven guilty" and that's perfectly his right.

Place Christianity, guilt or innocents aside for the moment.  The fact is that even left-leaning Politico objects to the way MEDIA MATTERS (one of George Soro's entities) has gone after Bill O'Reilly for purely political reasons and started a boycott against sponsors of his show, which FOX has just caved in to.

Why would Politico object to this?  Could it be that now if someone finds dirt on anyone, they can start a boycott and successfully end their career.  Now back to evidence/guilt or innocence and Christianity.   NOT very fair, just or Christian, I would say!  Wink

"Cheerleading the boycott with pitchforks held high over their heads are the faultfinders at Media Matters, David Brock’s sometimes useful agitprop outfit, which has been waging a declared “war” against Fox since at least 2011."
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/bill-oreilly-boycott-fox-sexual-h...

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #27 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:28am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:48pm:
Again, let's see the evidence.  Settlements are not always a nail in the coffin as we assume way too often.  Wanting this to happen to anyone my friend is simply evil.  I do not wish ill to my enemies, that ususally indicates that I should examine my heart if I desire evil happen to someone, especially to a complete stranger I do not know like Hannity.  You may disagree with his point of view but to wish him and his family suffer somehow is not right.

First, you are acting as though this awful thing "happened" to O'Reilly.  It didn't.  He made it happen.  He did what he did, he was repeatedly warned and hauled into court, and it happened long enough and often enough that he coughed up millions to suppress the cases.  It's not like a terrible calamity befell O'Reilly.  He WAS the calamity.

Second, I misspoke.  I wasn't trying to convey that I wish Hannity would go out and harass people until he was brought down in a flurry of lawsuits.  I was trying to convey that I like O'Reilly a lot more than Hannity on fox.  Thank you for calling me on that.

In any case, you might consider putting your thoughts and vibes out there for the people O'Reilly harassed.  Had it been your wife or daughter being treated that way, you might not be so quick to pity O'Reilly for this awful thing that happened to the poor man.

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Are all Insurance Salesmen
REALLY that stupid?

Reply #28 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:52pm:
Well, every person has the right to make his own judgement. I knew Clinton, Jackson, Edwards and Weiner were all lying - and have been proven right. I feel the same with O'Reilly.

You left out Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Mark Sanford, Larry Craig, Mark Foley, and Rudy Giuliani.. not that there was a pattern to your list or anything ..  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #29 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:28am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:25am:
They need to stop this shit. Its killing our entertainment for millions of people just for a very few so called victims.
They made the right decision with OJ (He was guilty, but he's cool so I was fine with it) plus because he's black it saved a riot from happening.
M Jackson (I don't think he was guilty, but still they made the smart decision)

Because of the Bill Cosby thing, they don't show reruns anymore (So it seems)
Now O'Reilly?

and many others

Grow up women

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded' - CNBC
LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog