Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded' - CNBC
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) - O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded' - CNBC (Read 1,094 times)
The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: - O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded' - CNBC
Reply #30 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:43am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:28am:
First, you are acting as though this awful thing "happened" to O'Reilly.  It didn't.  He made it happen.  He did what he did, he was repeatedly warned and hauled into court, and it happened long enough and often enough that he coughed up millions to suppress the cases.  It's not like a terrible calamity befell O'Reilly.  He WAS the calamity.

Second, I misspoke.  I wasn't trying to convey that I wish Hannity would go out and harass people until he was brought down in a flurry of lawsuits.  I was trying to convey that I like O'Reilly a lot more than Hannity on fox.  Thank you for calling me on that.

In any case, you might consider putting your thoughts and vibes out there for the people O'Reilly harassed.  Had it been your wife or daughter being treated that way, you might not be so quick to pity O'Reilly for this awful thing that happened to the poor man.

Returning to the title of the post, O'Reilly says he didn't do what he is accused of doing!  We do not even know what it is he is accused of doing, by the way; nobody has said. 

Having said this, I've never been a huge fan of this loudmouth, blowhard.  I am glad to see him very often report some of the facts that other Conservatives and I have found from other sources.  He always makes out like it's an O'Reilly Exclusive, when often we have been talking about the issue for several days.  His "Factor" staff does do some research though and adds both more credibility and reporting to a broader audience; so that's good.

Having said all this, it would be nice to know what the actual allegations are before anyone is condemned because "certain allegations were made" and FOX (not, O'Reilly chose to settle the matter out of court (some time ago).  Did he do it? DID HE DO WHAT?  Hell if I know?

It kind of makes me wonder what happened to all those women Gloria Alrad was representing against Trump during the campaign?  The allegations of Paul Jones continued after the election of Bill CLinton was over.  If there were any substance to any of these claims against Trump, why aren't we hearing about it?  Undecided     crickets...

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #31 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:48am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:28am:

Three threads? It wasn't some genius post that needed to be broadcast. Creativity, wit, and funny were all lacking.

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #32 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:48am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:43am:
Returning to the title of the post, O'Reilly says he didn't do what he is accused of doing!  We do not even know what it is he is accused of doing, by the way; nobody has said. 

Are you kidding me? There are court transcripts. You can google them.

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #33 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:51am
Print Post  
  If there were any substance to any of these claims against Trump, why aren't we hearing about it?  Undecided     crickets...

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #34 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:51am:

Well????  Gloria Alrad certainly was parading them in front of the cameras and promised they would all have their day in court.  I haven't heard of any filings or Hearings or out of court settlements or intimidation from the Whitehouse or the Russians demanding Trump be hauled into American Courts (or anyone else).  The allegations died off..BUT THE DAMAGE OF THE SMEAR CONTINUES...

Laugh all you want.  One day hope no one makes public accusations against you and you are smeared and judged in the Court of Public Opinion, without anyone ever finding out what the facts really are... Then again, in politic, I guess anything goes...the truth doesn't matter; it's the sensationalism of the allegation and whether you can get the Sheeple to jump to the desired conclusion!  (eg: Witch Hunt)

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Reply #35 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:43pm
Print Post  

You're joking right? Multiple people have provided details to you in multiple posts at this point. You keep acting like no one has said anything because you A) refuse to concede a point and B) just don't want to lose. So you think by sticking your fingers in your ears somehow you don't have to admit you look foolish saying "nobody has said" when in fact they have and this has been pointed out to you.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #36 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:
O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded'

And OJ is still looking for the 'real' murders..

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Reply #37 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
What's the deal with some people twisting themselves into knots defending a sexual predator? I am kind of amazed. It is this kind of attitude and behavior that keeps sexual harassment, sexual assault, molestation and host of other socially abhorrent or even criminal behavior far more common than they otherwise should be. Protecting predators because you like their politics is despicable. Sorry, a spade is a spade in this case. Clear details have been presented in multiple threads and still a few people act as though nothing was said at all, not even acknowledging the posts/details in question. At the end of the day, is it O'Reilly's politics that really motivate this behavior or the reflexive protection of the behavior itself, marginalizing it because they don't feel such actions are really that big a deal?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - O'Reilly says 'charges completely unfounded' - CNBC

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog